FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > clean anal

clean anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My fuck buddy wants lost off anal on friday night. Any tips to make sure she is clean. To save having to clean up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have an attachment for the shower which i use to douche with, just don't turn the pressure up too much!!!

Buy a douche ( google it if you are unsure )

Definitely get a douche or an enema kit. It's the ONLY way to do anal.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have never used a douche and neverrrrr ever had any mess with regards to anal

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 18:13:42]

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"My fuck buddy wants lost off anal on friday night. Any tips to make sure she is clean. To save having to clean up?"

Sounds like she's done anal before so she should be pretty clued up on cleanliness . If its her first time, a douche will help but 'lots of anal' might be wanting tOo much. That little passage takes time to relax!b

An enema kit is a great thing but I was once told by a friend to use a water bottle with a sports lid on it. Lube the sport lid and then insert it into ur bum and squeeze the bottle. U might need one or two full bottles.

Use luke warm water as cold water causes terrible cramps

By *romageFraiseWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have never used a douche and neverrrrr ever had any mess with regards to anal "

how do u make sure no mess?

I don't eat a few hours before and unscrew my showerhead and use hose as a douche (i don't insert it!)

By *roghedamanMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

It's all down to your diet too, junk food will cause a mess when digested but the douche is great. Takes about 10 to 15 min to flush until water runs clear.

Remember penetration will create a vacuum and the more you pump the more is being pulled down over time. Accidents happen anyway so don't freak out.

I get paranoid about anal sex and being clean, but it is part of anal sex (I don't mean full on defecation, but the slight soiling of a condom etc).

To ensure my digestive tract is as clear as possible, I insert a butt plug the morning of the day I'm going to have a lovely stiff cock up my arse. I normally defecate twice and then sluice my anus with the water from the shower head.

My first boyfriend was a massive fan of arse to mouth so I learnt to be squeaky clean down there. There are two things to prevent mess:

1. Clean the poo that is already there by taking a dump and using a douche (but not to overfill and use only body temperature water - dont forget a man's cock doesnt go as far in as he likes to think!)

2. Stop more poo from coming down. Eating food makes your bowels move so avoid eating for two hours beforehand. Also to make extra sure take an immodium tablet or two (but not if you are already constipated!)

Obviously above goes at your own risk.

Having followed this I have been fucked up to ten times in one day and each cock pulled out squeaky clean.

"I have never used a douche and neverrrrr ever had any mess with regards to anal "

same here :S

"My first boyfriend was a massive fan of arse to mouth so I learnt to be squeaky clean down there. There are two things to prevent mess:

1. Clean the poo that is already there by taking a dump and using a douche (but not to overfill and use only body temperature water - dont forget a man's cock doesnt go as far in as he likes to think!)

this is a horrid description

2. Stop more poo from coming down. Eating food makes your bowels move so avoid eating for two hours beforehand. Also to make extra sure take an immodium tablet or two (but not if you are already constipated!)

Obviously above goes at your own risk.

Having followed this I have been fucked up to ten times in one day and each cock pulled out squeaky clean. "

i know a guy that gets turned on by the mess..

Glasgow

"I have never used a douche and neverrrrr ever had any mess with regards to anal

how do u make sure no mess?

I don't eat a few hours before and unscrew my showerhead and use hose as a douche (i don't insert it!)"

Unless u need to go and havent then a dont see why there would be any tbh lol

"I have never used a douche and neverrrrr ever had any mess with regards to anal

same here :S"

ive never had any mess either.... also dont stop myself from eating lol cock always comes out squeeky clean

Glasgow

same here :S

ive never had any mess either.... also dont stop myself from eating lol cock always comes out squeeky clean "

Snap lol i see no need for there to be mess

» Add a new message to this topic