FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should I mention I am Bi?

Should I mention I am Bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampantxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

redditch

Similar to shaven767's post I am asking this question mainly to females and mf couples.

I have for ages been sending polite requests to try a threesome with couples even suggesting a mutual meet prior to fun to see if we click?

Unfortunately I have had virtually no replies, even from couples where the guy is bi aswell!

I can only assume being bi is what puts couples off instantly?

Should I take my bi identity off my profile and maybe not even metion I am bi if I am lucky?

After all I bet not everybody is as honest as they should be, we all have secrets - it's a fact of life!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ur allowed 2 be bi but if u chat 2 cpls's

maybe better 2 mention it but u dont need

2 be bi do u? im bi but i can do str8t

meets 2 lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes, always let people know the truth and they can say yes or no.

Being bi doesn't mean you may not get meets, lots of straight men struggle too. Be honest, it is best in the long run I think.

we dont meet straight men only bi, so for every person there is another that likes the same

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

See the thread called "LIARS!" on the Swingers Chat forum.

"Yes, always let people know the truth and they can say yes or no.

Being bi doesn't mean you may not get meets, lots of straight men struggle too. Be honest, it is best in the long run I think."

Agreed.....you'll get a lot more respect than the ones who lie! R

I'm simply looking for female fuck buddies

the above which starts your profile off might have summit to do with you not getting too many meets nowt to do whether your bi or not, not everyone likes that terminology hun, but i may be wrong

I'd agree with this. Getting zero response from a couple or a lady doesn't mean it is just down to your sexual preference. Us guys on here massively outweigh the couples and women meaning they get FAR more messages so naturally unless they want to spend all their time writing no thank you messages some will get deleted without response. You may find you send 100 messages and only get a response to one. That's just a fact of being a single fella, trick is not to take it personally and to move on.

Matey im bi and when my profile shows on the odd occasions it does lol

Then its clearly stated on there

The reason is simple my personal ethos is if you cant be honest with people about your sexuality what else are you hiding??

Yes it probably does result in less meets but would you really be happy meeting if you had not been honest??

I personally would not

Remember life has a way of biting ya on the bum sometimes xx

Definately mention it. There's no point in getting into dialogue with someone as a straight guy, then dropping into the conversation the fact that you are bi at a later point. It just looks like you've been trying to hide something, the next line of thought being, "what else is he trying to hide"

Be up front about it, if you wonder how to explain it in your profile - read ours ..

Be honest from the start then nothing can come back and bite your arse later .....

hi been on site awhile but finding hard to get a meet any advise any help would be good

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't compromise on the truth just to try and get a meet.... if you happen to be bi, say that you are.....

don't "assume" that by saying/not saying something that it will help get you a meet.....

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

always be up front and honest.if you are bi say so.its only fair.

We are NOT going to appeal to everyone: FACT!!!

Once you realise and accept that fact it will dawn on you that no matter WHAT you put on your profile (or omit) it will not have universal appeal!

Therefore, to truly enjoy this life style and meet people of similar taste tell the truth!

I struggle to understand why people find that so difficult in this game!

By *uck your pleasureCouple  over a year ago

North of Ipswich

I strongly believe it is very important to mention you are a bi male. I found out last year, because I had been with a bi guy, I can not give blood for a year.

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I strongly believe it is very important to mention you are a bi male. I found out last year, because I had been with a bi guy, I can not give blood for a year."

why not?

i think the blood thing is stupid! time has moved on now so why hasnt it changed

"Similar to shaven767's post I am asking this question mainly to females and mf couples.

I have for ages been sending polite requests to try a threesome with couples even suggesting a mutual meet prior to fun to see if we click?

Unfortunately I have had virtually no replies, even from couples where the guy is bi aswell!

I can only assume being bi is what puts couples off instantly?

Should I take my bi identity off my profile and maybe not even metion I am bi if I am lucky?

After all I bet not everybody is as honest as they should be, we all have secrets - it's a fact of life!"

depends what your afrer, most bi people on here are looking for both sex's, if thats the case id live it on or you could be in the same situation the other way round, put a bi couple off you cause your 'straight'

At the end of the day its a profile its not a contract for your life, you put on your profile what you wnat others to know about you, you dont have to tell anyone anything that you dont want them knowing

I'd say keep it on there. We state we are looking for Bi Guys only, yet get mail from straight guys.

We then reply we are only looking for Bi Guys & then normally get a response of I'm sure I could try & be Bi if we were to meet

» Add a new message to this topic