FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HELP !!!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I have been advised that my profile sucks. I have just read it and Christ it is bad I really don't know how to write a decent profile ( having learning dificultys ) I don't know how to word things I need help also been told that my pics are bad how the hell can I take pics when 1 my phone is an antique and 2 I don't get out due to having no life and other problems so instead of criticising me for my downfalls and some1 help me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 15:53:21]

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Why not get a bit of paper and make a few bullet pointed lists 'what I can offer', 'what I want' and 'what I don't want'. At least then your thoughts will be mapped out. Then type them up using Word and use a spell checker to make sure there are as few mistakes as possible.

As for photos, can't you get a cheap and cheerful digital camera? You can get them for under £20 in supermarkets these days. Then get creative - if you're going to have a cock shot, make it just the one. Otherwise, go for a nice friendly face shot, some torso shots (with your shirt open and maybe the button and flies of your jeans undone - just to tease), maybe one with you suited and booted to show how you scrub up. Emphasise your best points!

Good luck

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why not get a bit of paper and make a few bullet pointed lists 'what I can offer', 'what I want' and 'what I don't want'. At least then your thoughts will be mapped out. Then type them up using Word and use a spell checker to make sure there are as few mistakes as possible.

As for photos, can't you get a cheap and cheerful digital camera? You can get them for under £20 in supermarkets these days. Then get creative - if you're going to have a cock shot, make it just the one. Otherwise, go for a nice friendly face shot, some torso shots (with your shirt open and maybe the button and flies of your jeans undone - just to tease), maybe one with you suited and booted to show how you scrub up. Emphasise your best points!

Good luck "

This is an excellent and very helpful answer, I don't think any more needs be said.

Thank you for that bit of advice

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for that bit of advice"

Having said no more needs adding I think you should change your user name because it makes it look as if you are a couple

I would but got to be a premium member to change is so wont get changed till I get cred on phone next week

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would but got to be a premium member to change is so wont get changed till I get cred on phone next week "

Righto!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you close the account and start again as single male and make the great suggestions already made by others?

» Add a new message to this topic