FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Scared to make next move

Scared to make next move

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

We have been attending a club since feb, and have only soft swung and to be honest totally happy with my partner of 11 years we push all out buttons, but enjoy being watched, have soft played / soft swung etc, but seem to be a little timid to take next step, must admit im happy with the soft play and its more a warm up for when we get home, love having sex with partner and being watched, though had oppuortunity i think for a bit more fun on sat night but while im ok and pretty confident and quite cheeky i still need to have someone take the lead ........ Not nessicary that it happens, how normal is it to attend swinging clubs and just have sex with your own and lightly play, i dont want us to be known as teases or anything, just wondered how it is percived i suppose, talking garbage now but do you get my drift ???

Love pleasing people by letting them watchour antics more than anything xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

perfectly normal xxx we always soft xxxx

oral sex is very sensual x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I can't see anything wrong with what you're doing - it is right for you and that's the main thing. You aren't doing this for the benefit of others after all, it's for you two, relax and don't worry about how other people may perceive you - that's their problem! Take care, Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't see anything wrong with what you're doing - it is right for you and that's the main thing. You aren't doing this for the benefit of others after all, it's for you two, relax and don't worry about how other people may perceive you - that's their problem! Take care, Z"

Agree totally!!

Have fun and enjoy!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I can't see anything wrong with what you're doing - it is right for you and that's the main thing. You aren't doing this for the benefit of others after all, it's for you two, relax and don't worry about how other people may perceive you - that's their problem! Take care, Z

Agree totally!!

Have fun and enjoy! "

yes, absolutely agree. As long as your upfront about your limits then those playing with you will have made the choice to do so ...I know plenty of couples who love clubs because they like to watch or be watched .

keep on having fun

Kate and I regularly stay and play together at clubs or parties. We like to full swap too mainly, but sometimes it feels right to play together.

When we first started playing, we always started with own partner, then swapped when we were "warmed up", lol, and tried to spend time with own partner too, before we went home.

It's what YOU, as a couple want though, so don't let it bother you what others think about

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

you sound exactly like us. when we started clubbing we enjoyed the excitement of having sex in a room filled with other couples fucking, and liked watching others, being watched and being in contact with other lovers.

after a few club visits we swapped with another couple alongside us for foreplay, which we both loved, but swapped back again for penetration. we did this each time we went for the next few months, neither of us wanted to go any further.

one evening we swapped with a couple and didn't swap back. the condoms rose had been taking with her finally got used! we had a great time and more importantly got past that important step of watching eachother fucking with someone else. it gave us the confidence to really enjoy swinging.

a visit or two later and rose was invited to a small playroom by a guy, so i found a woman and took her off on my own too. doing separate room swaps was another big step. we're now confident about splitting up and doing what we want; i recall going looking for rose once and finding her in the swing surrounded by men waiting their turn. we've come along way since our first nervous visit to a club.

we do try and end up together before we go home, and the next morning after clubbing we're always all over eachother. the main thing is to do what you're both happy with. if just one of you wants to swap and the other doesn't, that could lead to problems.

Only 1 way to find out---!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Firist and foremost you are pleasuring each others needs and I would say that is paramount. You may be pleasuring many by allowing them to watch. Do things at your pace and keep enjoying it.

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Thanks for the replies, must admit while i like to see him playing with others i not sure how i feel about him having full sex,he is ok with the idea of me taking 2 men, i love giving oral to others and OH is fine about me doing that and have lightly explored my bi side ( not oral giving yet just kissing and touching ) but love the foreplaay aspect much more than the thought of actual full sex, more than happy to put on a show when at club and normally do, just dont want to feel a fraud, we dont calss ourselfs as full blown swingers i suppose we just enjoy a rum n rasin sex life rather than vanilla with the hands / mouth occasionally wandering, My OH is brill at making sure i am happy and comfy and always by my side, feel a bit bad really as still get a little green eyed at times though he would never do anything to anyone i wasnt comfy with, i find my moods alter with my hormones througout the month lol Nice to know we are more Normal than we sometimes think we are, must admit not many couples after 11 years together nip home for a quickie in the middle of thier busiest week in their working year for a damn good session with no kids about :O

what your doing is perfectly fine and if anybody says other than that well that person doesnt belong in a club

» Add a new message to this topic