FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single and no look

single and no look

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello all ive been on here for a couple of month now and still no look. i have pics on my profile and i of pics to send and meets for drinks and can travel etc etc etc , i know im a single young male but surly young cant be bad is it. still all mail just gets deleted. if you have any advice on what i can do this would be good. thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are plenty of threads on the forums from people who cant get meets. Mainly from single guys, some from couples, with plenty of advice given.

The main thing that people say is that single guys are ten a penny so to stand any chance you have to stand out from the rest.

That means your profile has to be witty, honest and informative about what you like, dislike and what you are looking for.

You also have age against you I'm afraid. Many members (not all) will think that a young guy should be out in a bar of a night and using that social aspect of their life to 'play the field' where women are concerned.

Takes some guys several months to get their first meet so dont get too disheartened just yet.

Check the regional forums out and look for any socials that are arranged near you, they are a great oppurtunity to meet like minded people.

Also, if you havnt already, get in the chat rooms and speak to folk. I dont mean posting such nonsense as "21/m up for a meet now, pm me".... I mean chat to people, get to know them, get yourself known and IF and only IF you feel there is a connection, then mail them.

Show respect in there, be polite and you will get noticed as so many guys come in and talk dirty or crude to women they dont know and I'm guessing that will be an instant block!

Anyhoo, good luck.

You wouldnt get a look from me as you are too young and too far, plenty on here though that do, just that its probabley 20 single guys to 1 woman, so we can take our pick, unless your profile stands out it will take a while, be patient though, visit clubs, thats the best place, get your face around town

Age is just a number! I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that would/will get chatting to you, I for one wish you the best of luck, you've taken the first step by joining and more importantly posting here.

I echo previous posters comments.

Just have fun more importantly be polite... That will help you excel, both on-site and hopefully off it also with meets.

Paddy

Age certainly is NOT a number for some of us!

At 21 the OP is two years older than my youngest and seven years younger than my eldest, playing with people the same age as my kids is a no no, but this is a site that caters for all so good luck.

"Age certainly is NOT a number for some of us!

At 21 the OP is two years older than my youngest and seven years younger than my eldest, playing with people the same age as my kids is a no no, but this is a site that caters for all so good luck."

Im with you; ive a daughter aged 24 and a son aged 22, so not interested and think the OP should be playing with them not their mother

It's sometimes just as hard for a guy as part of a couple to find any extra fun, my partner is in demand but i haven't had any interest shown in me at all. We've only had 1 meet as a couple and that was just for drinks, while she's had meets and plenty of fun, with lots of others interested in meeting her but not me. So like me hang in there and hope things get better.

Steve

"It's sometimes just as hard for a guy as part of a couple to find any extra fun, my partner is in demand but i haven't had any interest shown in me at all. We've only had 1 meet as a couple and that was just for drinks, while she's had meets and plenty of fun, with lots of others interested in meeting her but not me. So like me hang in there and hope things get better.

Steve"

thats odd as i like to play with couples

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

No look? Try the R.N.I.B

» Add a new message to this topic