FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Polite messages thread..

Polite messages thread..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when I click on it, I'm sorry you don't have permissions to read it?

I'm a supporter.....

Answers on a postcard please....

Paddy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time I saw that message it was after I used the 'back button' on my browser. Between my first look at the thread and by use of the back button to read it again, it had been deleted by a mod

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It means it isn't there anymore.

well this little box is the size of a postcard

so here goes, i sometimes send messages, then later on come back to reply to messages, but to get to them, i delete messages that say "replied" next to them, in doing so ive often deleted messages that the person at the other end hasnt read yet. I know that as i deleted one with a picture attachment and they told me they couldnt read it.

"well this little box is the size of a postcard

so here goes, i sometimes send messages, then later on come back to reply to messages, but to get to them, i delete messages that say "replied" next to them, in doing so ive often deleted messages that the person at the other end hasnt read yet. I know that as i deleted one with a picture attachment and they told me they couldnt read it. "

I've just tried this, sent a message with picture attached to other profile, then deleted from sent box straight away, on on other profile I could still view message.

» Add a new message to this topic