FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i sent a guy a verification who i met, but they havent received it, any ideas why???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i sent a guy a verification who i met, but they havent received it, any ideas why???"

did you do it on his computer ...??thats not allowed

my laptop

Has he clicked on show on profile to show your verifacation on his profile?

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

he needs to go on his account, and in the centre click manage verifacations, then repond yes or no, iv just found out myself!!

he says he hasnt received the message, and there is nothing on the screen to say yes or no

I've had similar problems before, when verifying a woman I met. It took me 2 or 3 attempts until she got it. I dont know if maybe its an error on the site, or the server, who knows? But after the second or third attempt, she got it.

I didnt know the bit about people using your computer. I guess thats why another friend of mine is having trouble when she verifys my profile, since she doesnt have internet access in her new place, shes been using mine.

I suggest just trying verifying him again, hopefully it should work.

"I've had similar problems before, when verifying a woman I met. It took me 2 or 3 attempts until she got it. I dont know if maybe its an error on the site, or the server, who knows? But after the second or third attempt, she got it.

I didnt know the bit about people using your computer. I guess thats why another friend of mine is having trouble when she verifys my profile, since she doesnt have internet access in her new place, shes been using mine.

I suggest just trying verifying him again, hopefully it should work."

admin have stopped ppl from verifying profile from same PC as you could verify yourself from the same IP address very naughty could get your self banned

» Add a new message to this topic