FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > face pics..

face pics..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

these people who refuse to talk to people who dont have public face pics...but they dont have them either!

surely thats hypocritical? why is it one rulefor them and another for evrryine else?

how can this issue be sorted?

by the way, i have public body pics, am verified through meeting in person, photo verified, i have face pics in my private gallery that im happy to trade..but aparently its not enough! but sum1 with non of those things AND no face pix ,can make demands of me? confusing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

So why worry? We have no face pics in the public gallery and only send them to people once we've seen theirs as even our friends can't see them! It has never been an issue but I wouldn't ask to see others face pics if we didn't have any! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What I love is those who ask for face pics even tho my public pics have most of my face in them :o)

"What I love is those who ask for face pics even tho my public pics have most of my face in them :o)"

haha yes I had that too.

"these people who refuse to talk to people who dont have public face pics...but they dont have them either!

surely thats hypocritical? why is it one rulefor them and another for evrryine else?

how can this issue be sorted?

by the way, i have public body pics, am verified through meeting in person, photo verified, i have face pics in my private gallery that im happy to trade..but aparently its not enough! but sum1 with non of those things AND no face pix ,can make demands of me? confusing"

Easy,if they are not prepared to show you face pics then pass them by,there are genuine people who are happy to show face pics.

We have face pics but they are in private gallery,but we dont have a problem showing people what we look like if the people who we are chatting to are what we are looking for.

It's not 'one rule for for and one for another'.

The only rules that apply here are the rules that the site owners lay down, and the law of the land.

Otherwise it's up to every member how he/she/they want to conduct themselves, and tbh, it's not for anybody to question !

"It's not 'one rule for for and one for another'.

The only rules that apply here are the rules that the site owners lay down, and the law of the land.

Otherwise it's up to every member how he/she/they want to conduct themselves, and tbh, it's not for anybody to question !"

Exactly!!

what amazes us , lots of couples profiles only have the wifes face pic up........do they think they only have to please the guy?

"what amazes us , lots of couples profiles only have the wifes face pic up........do they think they only have to please the guy? "

Well its hard to please both parties at the same time. But does make me wonder sometimes if its a male pretending to be a couple. I came across this alot when i was a apart of a couple....

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I was asked for a face pic the other day and my avatar pic is my face

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I was asked for a face pic the other day and my avatar pic is my face "

And a very nice one it is too x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I always ask for a face pic in a message and provide one too if theirs interests me. This is when they mail me to say they are interested in me.

If I mail someone to show interest in getting to know them then always send a face pic.

But totally agree that if they expect a face pic but wont show you one then send them a polite reply saying thanks but no and stating the reasons.

Maybe they will learn that guys need to like the face too.

"I was asked for a face pic the other day and my avatar pic is my face

And a very nice one it is too x"

I'm with you on that one, she's a cracker!

i ask for a face pic in my profile list of demands and if i do answer them if they meet the criteria then i attach one with the reply! no point in talkin to someone with the view to meetin then further down the line they send a face pic that looks like shrek on a bad face day!! x

Worcester

And a very nice one it is too x"

Thank you loving your pic too bet the face is just as good

Worcester

And a very nice one it is too x

I'm with you on that one, she's a cracker!"

Well thank you kind sir

I ask for a face pic to be attached as i don't see the point in wasting my time and the person messaging if i don't find them attractive - simple!

i always give a polite thanks but no thanks (thats on my single profile by the way). single women get a lot of messages, and a simple request of please attach a face pic can also out the ones who don't read the profile first.

i've never had an issue, and if i find the person attractive back, i reply with my own face pic x

» Add a new message to this topic