FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife & i are going to London on Fri staying till Sunday..On Saturday night i'd like to take her to a swingers club.If she knew beforehand she may not be up for it but i think after a few drinks she'd be relaxed & may be curious. She is 100% straight & has no interest in being with another woman, but i am keen to watch her give oral while i fuck her..The club wouldn't have to be seedy & if it was full of half dressed women i think she'd catch on fairly quickly...Any advice on how to go about my fantasy would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

My advice would be - dont...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You want to take your wife to a swingers club knowing she might not be up for it but your going try anyways after she's had a drink !! * shakes head * if i was you id talk to her before you did good luck you might need it just so you can watch her give oral hmmmmmm

"My advice would be - dont... "

Totally agree. You would be asking for trouble trying to trick her like that. If it were me, I'd never forgive you!

Does his wife even know hes on here make ya think really

Imagine if you saw a post....

Hi, my fella isn't into the scene at all but I would love to see him fucking another guy and sucking off a big cock.....

How would you feel if boot was on the other foot?

S.

i don't think there is any need for anyone to pass judgement on me. As i said it is my fantasy & if she isn't up for it then we could just forget about it..no pressure, what's wrong with that

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"My wife & i are going to London on Fri staying till Sunday"

We'll be in London this weekend from Fri till Monday, based on your post, I very much doubt were your cup of tea!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"i don't think there is any need for anyone to pass judgement on me. As i said it is my fantasy & if she isn't up for it then we could just forget about it..no pressure, what's wrong with that"

What I see wrong with it is that it should always be a joint decision to go along to a swingers club or anywhere for that matter and not just hope that if you take her along (a little d*unk) she will go along with it.

As you said though, it is your fantasy and hopefully it won't backfire and make the rest of your life just "your fantasy" if she gets very upset and angry that you tried to trick her into going to a swingers club!

As always, just my tuppence worth and no offence intended!

"My wife & i are going to London on Fri staying till Sunday

We'll be in London this weekend from Fri till Monday, based on your post, I very much doubt were your cup of tea! "

Did someone say tea???

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"i don't think there is any need for anyone to pass judgement on me. As i said it is my fantasy & if she isn't up for it then we could just forget about it..no pressure, what's wrong with that"

what is wrong with is that you know your wife isn't in to other fems yet you want to get her d*unk, take her to a swingers club, try to entice her to perform oral sex on another woman while you fuck her from behind

just stop for a minute and think about it. As Steve said above what if her fantasy was to have you suck another guy off while she bounced on your cock? It's called a fantasy for a reason. All too often making your fantasies into reality doesn't work!

"but i think after a few drinks she'd be relaxed & may be curious. "

and after 'too many' drinks it could be classed as RAPE.

Get a grip man, shes said shes not interested so leave it be and carry on sneaking around behind her back on here.

S.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Don't do it - as many have said before, it's fraught with too much danger - have a bit of respect for your wife and at least broach the subject - see what her thoughts are. Don't get her pissed, lead her in there and expect everything to be hunky dory! Z

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Hang on, your profile is a single male isnt it, but your post is about your wife????? Doesnt that mean your a couple if your thinking of doing this with her.

Maybe the point is that your not doing it with her consent as your a single male(unless I have this wrong)

Sorry but here goes. This may hurt.

It is your fantasy this, NOT hers. If you have any respect for your wife then maybe you would have discussed this with her ans you are married and in a marriage BOTH opinions count dont they??

Wake up and smell the coffee. THINK about your wife and if this is what she has expressed SHE wants to do. Or as you stated your fantasy.

I agree that maybe she has a fantasy of you getting gnag banged by lots of men cumming all over you and inside your botty then she finishes of fooking you with a strap on. Maybe she should be totally entitled to take you in a similar way and get you piddled and fulfil her fantasy on you.

Face facts, your being selfish and disrespectful and if you have any thought for your wife then you would be asking her thoughts rather than coming on here and asking our opinion how to trick her into oral with another woman while being fooked by you,

Sorry mate but think you are one disrespectful person. Apologies if you dont like my thoughts as they are my own but am disgusted that a person would deceive and trick anyone so badly.

Ps divorce is very expensive.

Please think ok.

Ouch !!!

"Hang on, your profile is a single male isnt it, but your post is about your wife????? Doesnt that mean your a couple if your thinking of doing this with her.

Maybe the point is that your not doing it with her consent as your a single male(unless I have this wrong)

Sorry but here goes. This may hurt.

It is your fantasy this, NOT hers. If you have any respect for your wife then maybe you would have discussed this with her ans you are married and in a marriage BOTH opinions count dont they??

Wake up and smell the coffee. THINK about your wife and if this is what she has expressed SHE wants to do. Or as you stated your fantasy.

I agree that maybe she has a fantasy of you getting gnag banged by lots of men cumming all over you and inside your botty then she finishes of fooking you with a strap on. Maybe she should be totally entitled to take you in a similar way and get you piddled and fulfil her fantasy on you.

Face facts, your being selfish and disrespectful and if you have any thought for your wife then you would be asking her thoughts rather than coming on here and asking our opinion how to trick her into oral with another woman while being fooked by you,

Sorry mate but think you are one disrespectful person. Apologies if you dont like my thoughts as they are my own but am disgusted that a person would deceive and trick anyone so badly.

Ps divorce is very expensive.

Please think ok."

Totally, 100% agree, good reply!

S.

What a despicable person you are, not only are you sneaking around behind her back but you are trying to trick her.

As others have said, divorce is expensive but maybe she would be better of without you and find someone who respects her

Oops can see where this is going to end

Makes you wonder under what pretense you're taking her to London for in the first place, she may be expecting a romantic meal in a nice restaurant, but it seems she'll soon discover you're just using her for your own dishonest means.

Have you thought about what you're going to say if she asks you how you found out about the club you're intending taking her to?

I think you're taking a very rocky road that can only end badly, and sorry to be harsh, but I think you deserve it. I feel sorry for your wife, she at least deserves some honesty from you, not to mention respect.

Your poor wife.

trolling

Thanks for that, i think every 1 read my post in the wrong context. We have spoken about having a 3some with another bloke, not with a woman as suggested by many..She gets very turned on during lovemaking when there is any mention of another joining us but after the event she's not so sure. Last time in London we went to sex shops in Soho & she loved it so i don't know..I think she wants to maybe go a bit further but is scared of the reaction i would give her, although i have said during lovemaking i would like to see her with another bloke !! But hey comments taken on board, thats why i posted, FOR ADVICE

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

...And the advice is not to spring a trip to a swingers club on a half-cut woman.

For a start, she'll want to plan her outfit, not suddenly be parading around in whatever she had on.

Talk to her some more, sober, and not during sex.

"I think she wants to maybe go a bit further but is scared of the reaction i would give her, although i have said during lovemaking i would like to see her with another bloke !! But hey comments taken on board, thats why i posted, FOR ADVICE "

Don't go chucking your teddies cos you don't like the comments on a public forum, fella. On a series note, TALK TO HER.

Trust me, I'm a woman. If you just spring it on her, she's won't be impressed.

Wouldn't matter what hints had been dropped, if it were me, I'd feel trapped into it and it would make me dig my heels in and resent you for it.

If she's receptive to the idea, you might end up at the club by mutual consent. If she's not, you'll not look like an idiot for taking her somewhere she doesn't want to be.

Oooohhhhh !

Another one of these 'how can I convince my wife' posts

To the OP - if she's not interested - DONT DO IT !!

near kings lynn

If you have talked about another male joining in with the fun then great.

But you should never surprise a lady with going to a club unless she has said she would like that surprise sometime which I doubt.

Us ladies need to preen,scrub and shave all essentials in preperation and start considering for maybe some hours what she is going to wear.

If you take her to london and then have the discussion about how about going to a swing club this eve and if she is happy to go, then maybe take her shopping to get her something sexy to wear of her choice. At least in all of it you have discussed it with her fully before making the decission to go and discussed what you hope to happen and what your own boundaries are for the evening.

If you have this conversation and she is happy then go out and treat her to something to wear in preperation.

Remember that she has said in the past about another male joining in,she hasnt mentioned about a woman. So I suggest if this is her first visit to a club then stick with what she is saying she is happy with and you may find at some point(with you respecting her choices) that she may want to explore with the ladies too.

But you must openly discuss this completely first.

Just hope your happy to see your wife being fucked my another man maybe,as it may happen.

Talk to her.

Ps does she know you have this profile as a single man?? Are you showing/telling her what advice has been given and have a feeling you wont have told her.

Are you also going to meet as a couple or a single male. Your future life is depepndant on your answers tho.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

if our experience is in any way typical, one party gets to the idea of swinging etc before the other one. We had a series of frank and open talks about our fantasies over a week or two, and then explored websites and articles about it together. Only when we were both happy about what we wanted did we take the first step.

We found, as many probably have, that there was a large element of "I've thought about these things for years but didn't know how YOU'd react!"

You either have common ground or you don't. And if you don't, if your relationship is solid, it will survive the decision not to go further.

No one we know would want to start playing with a couple to discover that one party was reluctant and really not comfortable with the situation.

Go and talk to your wife. And perhaps delete this profile and start a joint one just to explore the site and forums.

Good luck.

M and A

If you had any respect for your wife you shouldnt even think about springing this on her without talking about it first!

Its just so wrong,its not fair on her or the people you might meet,also plying her with drink might make her happy to play but how is she going to feel the next morning knowing that her husband took her to a swing club in the first place.

I dont think your wife knows that you have a single guy profile,and if she finds out about you asking strangers how to trick her how to get her to swing,then i think you will end up being a genuine single guy!

near kings lynn

Jnp, I do think that if he discusses this fully with his wife and she is totally happy with going to the club(and he isnt gonna get her piddled so she isnt aware of what is happening) and the boundaries they have set for the evening then it is totally fine to take her.

I think what everyone is picking up on is the plying with drink aspect,and not telling her before and not discussing and being a single male when actually married (list goes on).......... which are all massive negatives on the OPs part.

Sorry to the OP but you seem to have gone about this the very wrong way and will get no respect from anyone sane on this site for the way you have gone about doing it.

ONLY if your wife is totally happy then you move forward.

If not enjoy your weekend in LOndon NOT swinging.

I think you would be best to be open with her about this.

Otherwise it's a bit of a rocky road. Plying her with booze isnt the way either.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

only a fool would even consider thinking of doing something he already knows his partner has no interest in,, and to get a lady d*unk before hand too, sorry but that's so wrong in so many way's.

I think you might just have cooked your goose amongst the swinging people on here.

with your attitude and obvious disregard for the females your meeting, it's that kind of thing that gives the single guys on these sites such a bad rep

You'll be lucky if you get her in the door once she realises, and you'll be lucky to end the night without pain.

Seriously, lieing, never works.

» Add a new message to this topic