FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > getting to know people

getting to know people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im just new to this site and was wondering what the best way is to make contact as dont think a lot of people trust the new guys im not a time waister or wierdo but dont think people would bemieve that if i wrote it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hello and welcome, id say to get to know people on the forums , just join in with all the banter, you'll soon get to know people x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hi bill n welcome to fab hope u dont mind me mentioning this butu have mailed me a few times and have been a perfect gent so just b polite and im sure ul be meeting lots of lovely ppl .....

one suggestion id make is to try and make it to one of the many socials that r arranged ul find all the details for them in the scottish forums and ud be made more than welcome xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

Drop into the chatrooms now and again, have a banter and you'll soon get to know a few people

It'll take a wee while to get to grips with it, but presevere and you'll get there

yes I would suggest try and get banter going in chat and attend the socials. Its a good way for single fellas to be accepted cos ppl get to know ya and trust ya that way. Hope you have a lovely time on the site xx

"hello and welcome, id say to get to know people on the forums , just join in with all the banter, you'll soon get to know people x"

Or just ignore the advice and hope for the best then pmsl

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

i would say work on your profile.

if you are outgoing then why not put that across on your page?

if you are shy, then dont worry, women love that to.

women want want at least one basic quality, otherwise you are a cock amongst many.

try to get your best quality across on your profile...

l

x

You have made a good start already - ask people what they like - take an interest - if you can try to be amusing and most importantly remember that people are people and not lumps of meat

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

Do you watch The Apprentice? Your odds on finding someone are roughly the same as the contestants - there are probably 10-15 single guys on here for every couple who want to meet single guys, so you need a USP (unique selling point) - something to make you stand out. Personally, I'd find your profile a bit short on detail and the SHOUTY warning is a bit off-putting - just give it less emphasis. Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks everyone for the advice. it has been helpful so far x

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

'i am genuine and will not waiste anyones time'

sort that out for a start..

l

x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"thanks everyone for the advice. it has been helpful so far x"

Nice to see a profile with some decent pictures on it.

Work on your profile writing, amend your spelling mistakes and realise that your profile is your advert to the world.

There are lots of socials going on, even try to get to some down in England, that way you meet lots of different people.

» Add a new message to this topic