FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I has my first meet the other day which was great fun but then the next day she blocked me because I asked if she could give me a verification . So is this a swinging fou pas? ? Is it considered rude to ask to get verified????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not faux pas. Just move on, if you are desperate to get veried. Go to a social. Its not the be all and end all to be veried.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"So I has my first meet the other day which was great fun but then the next day she blocked me because I asked if she could give me a verification . So is this a swinging fou pas? ? Is it considered rude to ask to get verified????"

We wouldn't find it rude if someone we had met asked us to verify them especailly if they didn't already have the green tick.

Maybe that wasn't the reason she blocked you, who knows. Don't worry about it, least you enjoyed the meet and had a good time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a goid night oh well shit hapoens I guess but it's just gonna be harder to get more meets without a verification guess I'll just keep trying

You managed to get a meet without being verified,you'll be able to do so again

Good luck

Getting that first verification is always hard work.i wouldn't consider it rude to ask I veri lots I meet in party/club scene, that haven't got one.hopefully your next meet will be ok to verify you.good luck

London social next month, you can pick up a few veris there

Maybe she didnt enjoy it and felt she couldn't give you an honest veri. The only person who knows the real reason is her.

How do two non verified people verify each other? Sorry if that's a daft question

"How do two non verified people verify each other? Sorry if that's a daft question "
you can't one of you has ti be veried

They cant,one has to be verified to verify another.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I get asked to leave verifications and, unless they were a crap shag, I'm always happy to oblige. I know I'm not the only woman on earth who they want to fuck. I also know that as a woman, I'll find it much easier to get laid than the average guy because men outnumber men on here by quite a lot. Why not give a helping hand? This isn't a marriage bureau after all.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Men outnumber women even!

Happened to me to last year, not everyone wanna verify, after all its just sex

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got a veri that says I'm a shit shag

"So I has my first meet the other day which was great fun but then the next day she blocked me because I asked if she could give me a verification . So is this a swinging fou pas? ? Is it considered rude to ask to get verified????"

Freaky! Did you forget to flush after doing a No2?

"I've got a veri that says I'm a shit shag "
We keep telling you it was not that bad,it was the wiping your cock on the curtains that annoyed her ??

"I've got a veri that says I'm a shit shag We keep telling you it was not that bad,it was the wiping your cock on the curtains that annoyed her ?? "

Ha ha love that ...

"I've got a veri that says I'm a shit shag We keep telling you it was not that bad,it was the wiping your cock on the curtains that annoyed her ?? "
surely that's considered foreplay ! ?

You're assuming she blocked you because you asked to be verified, but it could have been for any reason? We'd never 'ask' someone to verify us but a few people we've met have specifically asked us to verify them, and we haven't been remotely offended. Being verified isn't the be all and end all, but a lot of people refuse to meet those who aren't already verified, so I can understand why you asked. Easiest way to get verified is to go on the chatrooms and ask someone to verify you, if you're not up for that then definitely go to a local social.

Juicy x

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

we have no issue meeting unverified guys and im sure lots of others feel the same and whilst we dont want every single guy we have ever met verifying us we are always happy to verify someone if they ask us to.

maybe try the social that was previously suggested ..good luck !

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Not everyone you play with wants a veri - we always offer but some don't want one. (Could be they're embarrassed for other people to know they've played with us? ) Once you've got a few to prove you are genuine, maybe you don't need a great list?

Verifications are overrated , move on and meet somebody else on here .

» Add a new message to this topic