FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When a meet goes wrong

When a meet goes wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure not all meets go to plan and it gets to a point where you want to stop play.

So how do you handle it so the other people/person doesn't get shirty? Do you make excuses or just tell the truth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

The truth every time. Both parties have to be on the same wavelength or how can you give yourself to full on play and enjoy. At least I know I wouldn't want a lady to simply lay back and count the cracks on the ceiling

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

90% of the time I meet for a social first, and if play happens same night then its a bonus. I make it clear from the outset that I am open and honest and will tell them straight away if nothing is going to happen. That way youve had a drink and met a fellow fabster.

On the other hand.... if its got to the point where you are both naked and its not for you then say so.... not much point going through the motions if youre not enjoying it. If they get arsey then its time to block and move on.

Most people are grown up on here and should be able to handle it... but you will find the odd anomaly

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on what the 'truth' is. If it's likely to upset the other party, why go through the angst? If it was us, we'd keep it non-specific and say something like 'sorry, it's not working for us' and make a quick and courteous exit.

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Tell the truth and be respectful about it, though it may be difficult. Being on the receiving end of rejection isn't nice but what that person needs to understand is everyone involved has to be happy for a meet to be successful. -Mr.

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"It depends on what the 'truth' is. If it's likely to upset the other party, why go through the angst? If it was us, we'd keep it non-specific and say something like 'sorry, it's not working for us' and make a quick and courteous exit."

"Tell the truth and be respectful about it, though it may be difficult. Being on the receiving end of rejection isn't nice but what that person needs to understand is everyone involved has to be happy for a meet to be successful. -Mr."

Mrs got scared on a meet once and since then is very wary about meets.

Just say...can we stop please! Then have a breather...see how you feel and of it isn't happening for you, just explain that you don't want to carry on at that time...

Only one bad meet so far, unfortunately it was with the psycho stalker type that tried to force a kiss on Mo. We both said no thanks and left but got loads of hassle from him. Eventually got the police involved and Mo got a new phone (not giving her number out again learned from that mistake).

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I'm sure not all meets go to plan and it gets to a point where you want to stop play.

So how do you handle it so the other people/person doesn't get shirty? Do you make excuses or just tell the truth? "

. Before I start , I always tell people that I will leave if they ask me to and will not be offended . Basis common sense suggests not everyone will like you , so why be offended . This approach also removes any pressure from the couple or lady you are seeing.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

In all honesty I wouldn't care what the reason or excuse is. If the lady I planned to play with felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave then I would hope they do so.

Truth or lie if you as a lady aren't comfortable get out of there.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have had meets in the past that didn't work and you just have to call time, was always polite though and apologised before asking them to leave

I had few of them, one for example, we just ended up chatting on the bed about things and tv programs, one was doctors and about dr tembey lol, mind you she was just 2miles from me, so was close to get home after

Have you seen the ejecto seato scene from fast & furious

I had a girl come over one night, all happened very quickly, literally 45 minutes from first message to her arriving. We were getting busy, made her squirt with my tongue then she demanded to be fucked. I must have been inside her for all of thirty seconds when she grabbed my nipples and twisted them so hard I actually squealed and jumped off her. My erection disappeared and when I looked down my nipples were bleeding pretty badly...!!! Needless to say I suggested she get her things and go. She walked out of the house starkers and got dressed in her car. Never heard from her again..!!

"I had a girl come over one night, all happened very quickly, literally 45 minutes from first message to her arriving. We were getting busy, made her squirt with my tongue then she demanded to be fucked. I must have been inside her for all of thirty seconds when she grabbed my nipples and twisted them so hard I actually squealed and jumped off her. My erection disappeared and when I looked down my nipples were bleeding pretty badly...!!! Needless to say I suggested she get her things and go. She walked out of the house starkers and got dressed in her car. Never heard from her again..!!"

Blimey

"I had a girl come over one night, all happened very quickly, literally 45 minutes from first message to her arriving. We were getting busy, made her squirt with my tongue then she demanded to be fucked. I must have been inside her for all of thirty seconds when she grabbed my nipples and twisted them so hard I actually squealed and jumped off her. My erection disappeared and when I looked down my nipples were bleeding pretty badly...!!! Needless to say I suggested she get her things and go. She walked out of the house starkers and got dressed in her car. Never heard from her again..!!

Blimey "

Yep..!!! Hurt like hell..!! Bled all over my shirt the following morning too, had to put plasters over them to go to work..!!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I had a girl come over one night, all happened very quickly, literally 45 minutes from first message to her arriving. We were getting busy, made her squirt with my tongue then she demanded to be fucked. I must have been inside her for all of thirty seconds when she grabbed my nipples and twisted them so hard I actually squealed and jumped off her. My erection disappeared and when I looked down my nipples were bleeding pretty badly...!!! Needless to say I suggested she get her things and go. She walked out of the house starkers and got dressed in her car. Never heard from her again..!!"
stories and fantasies next door

Meet for a social 1st, that way you are more likey to suss out if the chemistry is there.

I have had the experience (not on here) in the past of just carrying on when it didn't feel right, wouldn't recommend it so now would be be brave & say something.

"Have you seen the ejecto seato scene from fast & furious "

No, but having read some of these posts we'd like to get one. Do Halfords stock them?

"I had a girl come over one night, all happened very quickly, literally 45 minutes from first message to her arriving. We were getting busy, made her squirt with my tongue then she demanded to be fucked. I must have been inside her for all of thirty seconds when she grabbed my nipples and twisted them so hard I actually squealed and jumped off her. My erection disappeared and when I looked down my nipples were bleeding pretty badly...!!! Needless to say I suggested she get her things and go. She walked out of the house starkers and got dressed in her car. Never heard from her again..!! stories and fantasies next door"

That was no fantasy, believe me..!!

"I'm sure not all meets go to plan and it gets to a point where you want to stop play.

So how do you handle it so the other people/person doesn't get shirty? Do you make excuses or just tell the truth? "

Thankfully I haven't had a bad meet but I'm sure if I did, we would be honest and grown up to hold our hands up and say it's not working and part on good terms

I always do have a social, but even that doesn't guarantee that all will go well when you get down to it. I do believe in being honest and tried my best to be tactful….but it still didn't go down to well. Such is life I guess!

be very honest if you meet somebody and you dont want to play, be upfront and if they are genuine they will except that you dont want to play,if they take the hump you was right not to play

"It depends on what the 'truth' is. If it's likely to upset the other party, why go through the angst? If it was us, we'd keep it non-specific and say something like 'sorry, it's not working for us' and make a quick and courteous exit."

I've had to stop a guy a few times during play. First time i told the truth and after the dust settled, now i lie. It's an easy lie to pull off and it makes them leave. It saves all the 'buts' and 'what's?' and cheek. I've only had to use it twice though.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

I think there is a channel 5 show in this.

When swing meets go bad

Honesty is always best though why you would want to start playing with someone then stop leaving them high and dry seems a little odd to us.

So how do you handle it so the other people/person doesn't get shirty? Do you make excuses or just tell the truth?

Honesty is always best though why you would want to start playing with someone then stop leaving them high and dry seems a little odd to us."

Sometimes they suggest something or say something that completely throws you. Can happen at any time during the meet/during play. Other people don't always play ball /stick to what they originally agreed to, or make their intentions fully clear at the outset. Your first priority is always yourself , you have the right to leave as and when chosen

Honesty is always best though why you would want to start playing with someone then stop leaving them high and dry seems a little odd to us."

So the couple we played with where the man stank of BO, would you have explained then?

By *0AJMan  over a year ago

Sussex

"Have you seen the ejecto seato scene from fast & furious "

Honesty is always best though why you would want to start playing with someone then stop leaving them high and dry seems a little odd to us.

So the couple we played with where the man stank of BO, would you have explained then?"

Exactly, you can't in these situations! It would just turn into an unwanted and un-needed slanging match. Throw drink in to the mix and violence becomes a real possibility. Best to cut your losses and depart sharpish. Least said, soonest mended.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Just say...can we stop please! Then have a breather...see how you feel and of it isn't happening for you, just explain that you don't want to carry on at that time..."

I did this once during a couple meet with a past FB. It ended with the wife of the couple not being too happy, then my FB not backing me up and having a right go at me. I then discovered later my FB and the wife were meeting behind my back, and most probably behind the husband's back. Had my FB asked and told me he wanted to meet her, I would have said no problem!!! Lol. Strange situation all round but I learned a lot because of it.

never had a meet go bad - thank gawd

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"never had a meet go bad - thank gawd"

Neither have we , but then we swap an awful lot of information to sense check both parties are on the same page before we go to the meet stage.

Run like a rabbit on fire

"never had a meet go bad - thank gawd

Neither have we , but then we swap an awful lot of information to sense check both parties are on the same page before we go to the meet stage. "

indeed - much chat and often as not a social first - we do play on a first meet but never just meet to play without chatting -

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have to admit it was a first couple meet and I'd left a lot to my FB. Would never make that mistake again!!!!

Well let's just say the first time we all went with the flow, the second time they'd obviously thought about it a lot, but hadn't discussed things between themselves or with me. Awkward is one word I could use!

I take my underpants off and put them on my head, stick 2 pencils in my ears and shout WIBBLE

The 1st guy we ever met was like I knew instantly it wouldn't go further than a drink but as we were so new to it all and he was so lovely it took us 3 hours of polite hints and excuses for him to leave..... left us feeling awful.

Thankfully I haven't had a bad meet but I'm sure if I did, we would be honest and grown up to hold our hands up and say it's not working and part on good terms "

Fully agree with this.

"The 1st guy we ever met was like I knew instantly it wouldn't go further than a drink but as we were so new to it all and he was so lovely it took us 3 hours of polite hints and excuses for him to leave..... left us feeling awful."

but good on you especially on a first meet - xx

By *aulireMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Had some quote 'memorable' meets... Including one where a husband put poppers under my nose whilst I was with his wife - instant headache, loss of sex drive etc. One where demanded she had to cook for me first - far too full to have fun!

Oh - and the 'Wolf rug' episode. Only my closest friends will know that! Definitely not one for the forum!

"Had some quote 'memorable' meets... Including one where a husband put poppers under my nose whilst I was with his wife - instant headache, loss of sex drive etc. One where demanded she had to cook for me first - far too full to have fun!

Oh - and the 'Wolf rug' episode. Only my closest friends will know that! Definitely not one for the forum!"

if anybody shoved poppers anywhere near me id launch them - well he would for me cos hes stronger

» Add a new message to this topic