FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Threesome advice

First Threesome advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indSeeker OP   Man  over a year ago

Greater London

Hi newbie here, pretty new to the scene so be nice lol

Basically me and my partner are having threesome with another lady in a few weeks. Me and my partner dont use condoms during our sex life but obviously i would with the other lady.

The thing id like to ask is should i use a condom with my partner during the threesome? And also how do i go about it if i wanna fuck both the ladies swapping between them every so often? Would I have to keep changing the condom?

Any other advice you wonderful folks could pass on would be greatly appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Hi, yes you'll get through a lot of condoms if thats how you want to play. You could always have the new lady use a femidom and then you can stay bare for your own partner.

Enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a conversation you should be having with her.how would we know?

Yeah you would change the condom between fucking each person.

Don't really see the need to use them with your partner if you don't usually use them. But might have overlooked something here, so see what others say about this.

[Removed by poster at 11/10/14 00:46:38]

By *tockport 69Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

some couples say they only do safe sex..right if you do oral you can still catch something ...so how do you do safe sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Send her for a test. Get all results together.

Then use condoms but not so festidiously.

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

This is kind of difficult to answer as there is not a lot of important info.

You are on here as a single male.

You say you have a partner but you didn't join here as a couple.

You say you are meeting a lady for a threesome in a few weeks.

How did you meet her ? It can't have been through here, coz how would you have arranged to meet a woman looking for couples?

And why the three week delay?

You refer to fucking both the ladies. Are you considering your partner as just one of the two ladies as opposed to the two of you with this third joining you? The terminology doesn't seem right.

As was said above, do you usually use a condom with your partner?

Speaking for us, we go bare with each other, but we will use condons in a threesome or group.

It is normal to swap the condom if there are two ladies who are not your partner. This is for the ladies protection and consideration.

Most people do not use protection for oral, just vaginal. At most parties and meets everyone goes down on each other, all the cocks get sucked freely, yet condons are put on before any penetration. Whether that is right or wrong is not the issue that is just what happens.

There is a joke about a man who says he nearly had a threesome at the weekend. All he needed was two more people.

» Add a new message to this topic