FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's does it say to you

What's does it say to you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We'd like an opinion on our profile. We have tried to carefully construct it to reflects what we seek. But still find it difficult so wanted an opinion to see how it comes across. But constructive opinion is good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks carefully crafted and clear to me!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Hi

We'd like an opinion on our profile. We have tried to carefully construct it to reflects what we seek. But still find it difficult so wanted an opinion to see how it comes across. But constructive opinion is good. "

Looks absolutely fine - you seem to have been successful in the past, have you changed anything?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks good

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

It's a well worded, eloquent profile. Very clear what you're like and what you're after

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Your profile looks great to us, we'd be more than happy to chat based on this profile.

If I was to be really picky, there are a few things that I would probably change if it was our profile.

I'd loose the mention of Asians or change it to suggest "race not an issue". I'd also loose the "All institutions" bit at the bottom. Finally, it would be great to see a few more pictures. Ideally showing both of you and ideally together. They don't need to be "sexy" pics although that's even better.

Finally, feel free to drop us a message sometime (if you're interested).. we'd love to chat.

Cal.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Your profile looks great to us, we'd be more than happy to chat based on this profile.

If I was to be really picky, there are a few things that I would probably change if it was our profile.

I'd loose the mention of Asians or change it to suggest "race not an issue". I'd also loose the "All institutions" bit at the bottom. Finally, it would be great to see a few more pictures. Ideally showing both of you and ideally together. They don't need to be "sexy" pics although that's even better.

Finally, feel free to drop us a message sometime (if you're interested).. we'd love to chat.

Cal."

I agree with this!

Scunthorpe

"

I agree with this! "

Thanks

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Must say for us it's one of the clearer profiles without being to long..

Thank you

Thank for feedback. The Asian was added as culturally we have more in common and other Asians tend to steer clear in case it is someone they know lol, and a number of profiles we were interested in stated clearly no Asian so we wanted to steer clear of have an embarrassing situation. But point taken an we do have pics on our private area.

Warm Regards

Scunthorpe

So.. are you saying that you are Asian? If so, that doesn't come through on the profile at all.

Also, the reason for having more pics on your profile, is to out the ones who would think "too skinny/fat". Many will just not ask to see your pics. Instead they'll move on and never know what they've missed.

Cal

Yes we are Asian (Indian) origin and thank you again. We'll review and ensure further clarity.

Looks a good profile however there are a few bits that will put people off. The little list of cut, non smokers or drinkers and no tattoos or piercings. I'd say you'd struggle to find a couple with all of these things. After all we're all living a taboo lifestyle and that generally comes with a (i.e) tattoo or two. Good that you said you can be flexible.

Again just need more picks. It reads well but would like to be able to imagine a bit more from your picks what you both look like. We find looks do tend to outweigh personality here when we're all after sex. Both is an excellent bonus though.

Thanks for the feedback. We have tried to be upfront as only way we know and appreciate the list may be off putting. We come fro a very conservative background so conveying in words or horny fantasies is a little unnatural and something we'll give thought to. Get the point about sex and looks, rather than personality and do have a plan B to take care of that Lol

Have a great day.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Changing things on my profile is something I've often thought about, I feel mine is too long (waffle?), too much info?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get MORE attention,actually a bit less if truth be told.

I did hide my profile for several months this year and unhid it about a fortnight ago. If I was to act on all the contacts I've had since then, I could have 2 meets a day for the next month!

Truly, I'm not bragging about this, it's one of the pitfalls of being a bi single lady, but how can I cut the number of people offering me sex? I already used all the filters and am still bombarded

Phwooooar!!!! Eh eh? Nudge nude wink wink, eh eh? Say no more squire. Say....no.....more!!!!

Sorry....I've been watching python. Couldn't help it.

So this swinging......what's it like???

Thanks for your comment. Yes you would be a genuine rare breed that is much in demand. The block users would seem a worthy ally but then again variety is the spice of life.

Take Care

[Removed by poster at 13/10/14 14:54:11]

Scunthorpe

"

Truly, I'm not bragging about this, it's one of the pitfalls of being a bi single lady, but how can I cut the number of people offering me sex? I already used all the filters and am still bombarded "

Yours is easy PussPuss. .. just block everyone and send messages yourself.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Yours is easy PussPuss. .. just block everyone and send messages yourself. "

That's actually a good idea that I'd not thought of .. thanks xxx

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Hi,

Critic from our perspective only.

Well written with good use of English but a little long. Would consider cutting about 1/4 to 1/3 out through condensing.

2 of your pics seem more what I would consider bonus shots. Would add a good quality shot of each of you either with cropped head or face blocked. With good lighting. Doesn't have to be naked. Any other shots are a bonus but people want an idea of who they chatting to.

A fantastic, well written and clear profile! I wish you all the best of luck.

Thank you everyone for replying. We'll consider the feedback

Warm Regards

I'd say its fine....and clearly has worked for you. As a single guy (also part of a little GB group on another profile) my only suggestion may be a few more "tempting" pics? Of both of you as you ALS seek couples.

Text, however, is very clear and well constructed.

Thanks all that relied. The profile is updated and hopefully more pics in due course.

Scunthorpe

Your profile reads so much better now, you've got so much more character in there. Great job.

Cal.

Thank you, here's hoping

» Add a new message to this topic