FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard work

Hard work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This all seems relatively hard work to me atm I've been on the site a while now and I have met people but it seems very very hard to meet more people or even get replies back , I do send pictures and (I think) interesting messages and nothing .... Anyone else feel the same ? any tips on my profile . Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if it was easy, would it be worth it?

read the other daily posts about this and be honest with yourself! and try to be positive

It's only as hard as you make it for yourself.

"It's only as hard as you make it for yourself."

Ooooo matron

"It's only as hard as you make it for yourself.

Ooooo matron "

You sauce

Ooooo matron

You sauce "

I refuse to grow up

Ooooo matron

You sauce

I refuse to grow up "

Perfect, growing up is optional for everyone.

Ooooo matron

You sauce

I refuse to grow up

Perfect, growing up is optional for everyone. "

"This all seems relatively hard work to me atm I've been on the site a while now and I have met people but it seems very very hard to meet more people or even get replies back , I do send pictures and (I think) interesting messages and nothing .... Anyone else feel the same ? any tips on my profile . Thanks "

You're right, it is hard work for blokes, best not take it too seriously. Have a bit of fun, but have a life too

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"This all seems relatively hard work to me atm I've been on the site a while now and I have met people but it seems very very hard to meet more people or even get replies back , I do send pictures and (I think) interesting messages and nothing .... Anyone else feel the same ? any tips on my profile . Thanks "

If you've met people, ask them all to verify you because some people won't meet unverified people. You need to make things easy for potential meets which means photos.....

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You are straight and all your friends are tv/ts, you are young enough to be the same age as quite a lot of ladies' sons and you can't accommodate. Yes, it's going to be hard work

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You're 'straight' but are looking for TV/TS, 'single' but can't accommodate and you only have two pictures, both of your cock.

And would you really meet a 99 year old?

"You're 'straight' but are looking for TV/TS, 'single' but can't accommodate and you only have two pictures, both of your cock.

And would you really meet a 99 year old?"

Would avoid based on the above.

Oh dear ! I have abit of tinkering to do

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

No Disrespect meant at all. But a young lad like you should be out there getting plenty of sex in the "Vanilla" environment.

It's only when you get old saggy and a little bit senile like us that you would need to utilise a site such as this for finding extra fun.

On a serious note. We know it's hard for some single guys on here to get meets.

Top tips. Improve your profile. Better photos and not just of your cock. And message people in a polite and respectful manner. That goes a long way with us.

Good luck. And enjoy whatever you decide to do. X

L & F xxx

Thanks and it's not that I have to use this site , I just want more lol , and I like older mature woman and enjoy experimenting thats all .

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Here's another tip for you, older mature women don't seem to like being called "older mature", talk to them like you are all the same age its just that they are more experienced than others you have known.

"Here's another tip for you, older mature women don't seem to like being called "older mature", talk to them like you are all the same age its just that they are more experienced than others you have known."

This totally. I detest being called "older" and young guys throw that around like it's some sort of compliment.

I never realised I was "older" until I came on here! I may well be older, but don't point it out. Would you like me to refer to guys below my age as immature?

I was still being ID-d for buying alcohol in Tesco until about five years ago!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

are u sending face pics? maybe thats the problem

Digging holes here I am by the looks of it lol

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

why not try a dating site , connie xx

Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really!

We're a couple and currently only play soft and can find it hard work and time consuming finding meets but one more no is just another no closer to a yes

"Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really!"
says the same with a massive pair of tits ,,,,, wouldn't have a pic of your elbows would you ??? As a couple ?? As a single male what am I expected to show ?

"Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really! says the same with a massive pair of tits ,,,,, wouldn't have a pic of your elbows would you ??? As a couple ?? As a single male what am I expected to show ? "

And your problem is???? My massive pair of tits are covered and cock pics are not!! Who wants to talk to a fucking cock! There lies your problem. If all you think you have to offer is a cock then you are getting exactly what you deserve. Fuck all!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really! says the same with a massive pair of tits ,,,,, wouldn't have a pic of your elbows would you ??? As a couple ?? As a single male what am I expected to show ?

And your problem is???? My massive pair of tits are covered and cock pics are not!! Who wants to talk to a fucking cock! There lies your problem. If all you think you have to offer is a cock then you are getting exactly what you deserve. Fuck all!!"

she's right, you know....read all the other 'I can't get a shag what am I doing wrong?' threads and someone will advise against showing a cock pic as an avatar. All men have got cocks so you need something in addition.

"Here's another tip for you, older mature women don't seem to like being called "older mature", talk to them like you are all the same age its just that they are more experienced than others you have known.

This totally. I detest being called "older" and young guys throw that around like it's some sort of compliment.

I never realised I was "older" until I came on here! I may well be older, but don't point it out. Would you like me to refer to guys below my age as immature?

I was still being ID-d for buying alcohol in Tesco until about five years ago! "

I'd like to check much more than you ID! You've got a super fit bod that 20 something's would be proud of

"You are straight and all your friends are tv/ts, you are young enough to be the same age as quite a lot of ladies' sons and you can't accommodate. Yes, it's going to be hard work "

By *urray MintMan  over a year ago

Brewtoon

"Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really! says the same with a massive pair of tits ,,,,, wouldn't have a pic of your elbows would you ??? As a couple ?? As a single male what am I expected to show ?

And your problem is???? My massive pair of tits are covered and cock pics are not!! Who wants to talk to a fucking cock! There lies your problem. If all you think you have to offer is a cock then you are getting exactly what you deserve. Fuck all!!"

Willy profile picks don't do it for 99% of all users ! This site is a lot tougher than just going oot to the pub on the pull and you wouldn't walk into the local boozer wi yer lad poking oot ! Loads of cleavage on the other hand !

By *oonshadowsCouple  over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

"Cock pic avatar. Nothing more really! says the same with a massive pair of tits ,,,,, wouldn't have a pic of your elbows would you ??? As a couple ?? As a single male what am I expected to show ? "

Try taking a look at the avatars on other profiles for a starting place - of those posting on this thread there is one action shot of bodies, a dressed body with face pic and the rest are all bodies either semi clad or chests/bums - mine is probably the most revealing.

Basically trying for something a little more flirty and teasing.

Then be patient and enjoy life, nothing more likely to put me off someone when I answer a message than them telling me how many others don't answer and how few meets they get

Good luck, Nina xx

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Oh dear ! I have abit of tinkering to do "

4days later and still no tinkering done to your profile?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Oh dear ! I have abit of tinkering to do

"

It's often the case that when guys ask for profile advice, they don't often act on the advice. It's more of a lazy way of trying to get sympathy shags than anything, I sometimes think.

It's often the case that when guys ask for profile advice, they don't often act on the advice. It's more of a lazy way of trying to get sympathy shags than anything, I sometimes think. "

Very true!

Do they not realise how sad they look?

Like has been said many times, there is no special formula, it is simply;

EFFORT IN=RESULTS OUT

Have notice a lot of younger guys on here lately doing this short crap profile bit. As has been said many times, they seem to think by simply being here they will get a free fuck!!

I am sure the hard working genuine single guys on here can confirm how easy it is-NOT!!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It's often the case that when guys ask for profile advice, they don't often act on the advice. It's more of a lazy way of trying to get sympathy shags than anything, I sometimes think. "

I quite agree.

Guys who are really interested in advice interact with the thread far more frequently. Those who just want a sympathy shag,and most of them do,or just crave attention, do not respond and do not act on any decent advice given.

Ok ok I can take criticism and about the "tinkering" thing , it hasn't changed much because I don't get a lot of time as I work different shifts . Sorry if that's upset some people ! And I originally wrote this to get some positive feedback or even advice , instead all I've got done is told that it's shit and I'm never gonna get anything , seems asif people have nothing better to do than make other people feel shit or try and make them self look better I have nothing else to say

Brighton - even Hove!

If you ask, you can expect to get! You asked for advice and you got it. Not my problem if you don't like my advice. It's not me asking, so why should I mind what you think of me?

"Ok ok I can take criticism and about the "tinkering" thing , it hasn't changed much because I don't get a lot of time as I work different shifts . Sorry if that's upset some people ! And I originally wrote this to get some positive feedback or even advice , instead all I've got done is told that it's shit and I'm never gonna get anything , seems asif people have nothing better to do than make other people feel shit or try and make them self look better I have nothing else to say "

Like we said earlier, there has been an influx of young guys on here many thinking it is an easy way to get a fuck.

When they find out it isn't, and that people are honest about their lack of effort, they all seem to get upset.

We don't need to make ourselves look better as the OP says, we aren't looking for much really however we HAVE put an effort into our profile.

Remember, it is all about the effort. Put in the effort and then moan if it doesn't work.

Brighton - even Hove!

Additionally.....you say:..." Sorry if that's upset some people ! And I originally wrote this to get some positive feedback or even advice , instead all I've got done is told that it's shit and I'm never gonna get anything"....

The fact you work shifts can't have upset anyone because no one knew that until you told us a few minutes ago. No one on this thread has told you your profile is shit nor has anyone told you that you're "never gonna get anything". That's your subconscious belittling your ego.

Try and come across as more mature and take note of what the more sexually successful people are telling you. If you don'tlike advice then don't ask for it.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Ok ok I can take criticism and about the "tinkering" thing , it hasn't changed much because I don't get a lot of time as I work different shifts . Sorry if that's upset some people ! And I originally wrote this to get some positive feedback or even advice , instead all I've got done is told that it's shit and I'm never gonna get anything , seems asif people have nothing better to do than make other people feel shit or try and make them self look better I have nothing else to say "

Somehow I doubt that you have nothing else to say. You asked for advice and you have got it. You don't like it but you did get it. Claiming that you have not had time to act upon the advice is pretty pathetic really., given that you have had time to respond to messages.

If you can't take criticism or advice,and are not prepared to make any changes based on that advice, then there is really no point in posting this sort of thread. It just becomes another look at me posting...

l've just about mailed all the local profiles i've been interested in my area, and had no luck. Just out of curiosity.. One single female's profile, who ignored me had posted a veri. Of a guy so checked out his profile. Frankly, this profile was a load of crap. No pic, barely a few lines etc.. The only thing i could spot was he could accom. So dont know if i'm labelled a cheat? Anyway based on the above messages you may want to try and change that.

"Here's another tip for you, older mature women don't seem to like being called "older mature", talk to them like you are all the same age its just that they are more experienced than others you have known. This totally. I detest being called "older" and young guys throw that around like it's some sort of compliment. I never realised I was "older" until I came on here! I may well be older, but don't point it out. Would you like me to refer to guys below my age as immature? I was still being ID-d for buying alcohol in Tesco until about five years ago! "
so you don't like being referred as old then.

"l've just about mailed all the local profiles i've been interested in my area, and had no luck.

Just out of curiosity.. One single female's profile, who ignored me had posted a veri. Of a guy so checked out his profile.

Frankly, this profile was a load of crap.

No pic, barely a few lines etc.. The only thing i could spot was he could accom.

So dont know if i'm labelled a cheat? Anyway based on the above messages you may want to try and change that. "

Having read through we noticed what you thought the problem might be.

May we ask why you cannot accommodate, or would you rather not answer?

In a nutshell... Split up with an ex., and moved into shared accom.

Oh yes.. In addition, i have a young female student as a fellow tennant, along with another tennant who's the biggest gossip in the northern hemisphere. Not wanting to look like a dirty old git and frigtening the others, besides the landlord, i'd rather not accom.

"Oh yes.. In addition, i have a young female student as a fellow tennant, along with another tennant who's the biggest gossip in the northern hemisphere.

Not wanting to look like a dirty old git and frigtening the others, besides the landlord, i'd rather not accom. "

Not being judge and jury here but completely acceptable reasons.

We know it is hard for single guys on here, and you guys know exactly how many of you there are, maybe a line to say your situation separates you from the cheats out there?

Not saying that you should have to, but you know how it is.

"Oh yes.. In addition, i have a young female student as a fellow tennant, along with another tennant who's the biggest gossip in the northern hemisphere. Not wanting to look like a dirty old git and frigtening the others, besides the landlord, i'd rather not accom. Not being judge and jury here but completely acceptable reasons. We know it is hard for single guys on here, and you guys know exactly how many of you there are, maybe a line to say your situation separates you from the cheats out there? Not saying that you should have to, but you know how it is."
oh yes i know what you mean.. Didnt take offence btw, it's just the way things are. Could say anyone with a 20 foot ladder could visit me.. Or if theyre agile enough to climb knotted sheets lol.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I wouldnt buy anything off ebya wi out seeing a piccy ... here is no different.

Also some guys profiles are a lot more interesting and engaging than others and where you or anyone else end`s up on the list of `who shall i message` is going to reflect that..

We won't have face pictures on our profile because we value our privacy however more then happy to send via pm after chatting for a bit. We have not had a first meet yet but understand that it will take time and perseverance. As I would think it does for everyone. Patience, you are in the wrong place if you think it's just an easy shag I think

It just isn't hard. There are so many of these depressing "I can't get a meet" threads...read the replies to those...please don't post any more. Half the server space is taken up by the same thing.

It ISN'T hard at all!

"It just isn't hard. There are so many of these depressing "I can't get a meet" threads...read the replies to those...please don't post any more. Half the server space is taken up by the same thing.

It ISN'T hard at all!"

I don't think that's fair, if people are unable to get out and afford clubs and socials it can be quite difficult especially if they are in an isolated area or selective in who they meet

» Add a new message to this topic