FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > descriptions?

descriptions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we know that not everyone is entirely honest with their personal descriptions on here but what is everyones opinion on the tattoo description? our male has a full back piece (24hours) plus other work on biceps, shoulders and an ongoing knee to toe sleeve, is this some or heavy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heavy

Would love to see it (F)

Xx

"Heavy

Would love to see it (F)

Xx"

as much as we love our ink, we have always kept it off of here as it is custom work and very distinctive, he has also been used on the posters for a few pretty big sporting events so we try not to make the pics public, even though he no longer competes

"Heavy

Would love to see it (F)

Xx

as much as we love our ink, we have always kept it off of here as it is custom work and very distinctive, he has also been used on the posters for a few pretty big sporting events so we try not to make the pics public, even though he no longer competes "

That is a very cool reason!

we once got stopped while playing in lc so a lady could have a closer look at the backpiece ha ha

Doesn't sound heavy to me.

I would expect at least a large portion of the torso covered and all limbs to have at least one big thing on them (or more than this) to be heavy.

I see you chose some tattoos and this sounds about right to me.

Sorry lol, by 'one big thing' I mean it covers at least 50% of that limb.

But tbh, I wonder if most people on here might think that he is heavily covered? I've seen people refer to themselves as tattooed*name* and they hardly have any tattoos at all.

"Sorry lol, by 'one big thing' I mean it covers at least 50% of that limb.

But tbh, I wonder if most people on here might think that he is heavily covered? I've seen people refer to themselves as tattooed*name* and they hardly have any tattoos at all. "

well that's the reason we keep it as it is on our description, even though it is a total full back that is a bit bigger than half a limb, we are not overly bothered about fitting everyones boxes but just wanted a few opinions on what people thought on whats what

But tbh, I wonder if most people on here might think that he is heavily covered? I've seen people refer to themselves as tattooed*name* and they hardly have any tattoos at all.

well that's the reason we keep it as it is on our description, even though it is a total full back that is a bit bigger than half a limb, we are not overly bothered about fitting everyones boxes but just wanted a few opinions on what people thought on whats what "

I also meant that every limb would be 50%+ covered as well (did have just one picture in my head though), and there would be other combinations of body coverage that could be included.

I'm heavily tattooed (as to my description of it in here) so would consider someone more tattooed than your fella as heavily tattooed.

I'm always disappointed when I see the profiles with tattoo in their user name and they are 99% bare skin 1% ink...I would expect then to have almost as much work done as your fella really.

I'd love to know others opinions as well, hope lots more people post to your topic.

I have full sleeve left arm full back piece large piece on my ribs and a chest piece and top of right arm and one on my leg what does that class me as heavy Or some

"I have full sleeve left arm full back piece large piece on my ribs and a chest piece and top of right arm and one on my leg what does that class me as heavy Or some"

sounds heavy to us!

Lol still not enough wanna get full sleeve on right arm then full chest but it will have to cover my old ones

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

But tbh, I wonder if most people on here might think that he is heavily covered? I've seen people refer to themselves as tattooed*name* and they hardly have any tattoos at all. "

I consider myself to be heavily tattood however other people might think otherwise.

Sleeve, chest,ribs, thighs, calf, toes, thumbs, face

I consider myself to be heavily tattood however other people might think otherwise.

Sleeve, chest,ribs, thighs, calf, toes, thumbs, face "

I've seen people with one tiny tattoo shoving tattooed in their name. It's not a lie coz they are tattooed obviously, just I always expect then to have loads of tattoos coz they sound enthusiastic about them.

Yeah you sound like you have heavy coverage.

By *eterboroughcplCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"we know that not everyone is entirely honest with their personal descriptions on here but what is everyones opinion on the tattoo description? our male has a full back piece (24hours) plus other work on biceps, shoulders and an ongoing knee to toe sleeve, is this some or heavy? "
sounds amazing I love tattoos

I love tattoos iv my hole back done.tattoos on both my arms and stil have work to be done on my left arm. also tattoos on both legs and having more work done on them this week xx

» Add a new message to this topic