FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > permission

permission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a couple and I give my hubby permission to play with ladies,as long as I know about it and I get told all details,,any ladies up for it? ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you only plan on meeting as a single male then you might be better doing the honest thing and making a single profile, if not you might leave yourselves open for the usual critics

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put something on the meets forum too.

"if you only plan on meeting as a single male then you might be better doing the honest thing and making a single profile, if not you might leave yourselves open for the usual critics "

Agree...it seems the most honest way

"if you only plan on meeting as a single male then you might be better doing the honest thing and making a single profile, if not you might leave yourselves open for the usual critics

Agree...it seems the most honest way"

Yep, it's the most honest way. I even state I'm married & play with permission. But it doesn't make it any easier on here.

It's just not easy on here whatever you do

"if you only plan on meeting as a single male then you might be better doing the honest thing and making a single profile, if not you might leave yourselves open for the usual critics

Agree...it seems the most honest way"

I don't think making a single mans profile makes it any more honest but I'd imagine any woman thinking of meeting him would probably want to speak to the woman to confirm. Personally, we don't meet singles via a couples profile or couples via a single profile but that's just down to our experience. Good luck x

profile reads as your both playing

not very honest really

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"We are a couple and I give my hubby permission to play with ladies,as long as I know about it and I get told all details,,any ladies up for it? ??"

Forgive my cynicism but this post has a whiff of the male's hand. However if the meet is allowed to confirm by phone with the female, perhaps you might get takers?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My opinion always has and always will be that one half of a couple asking on behalf of another is fraught with potential mishap and misunderstanding so it isn't something we would ever get involved in. However I wish the op luck in their quest.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We are a couple and I give my hubby permission to play with ladies,as long as I know about it and I get told all details,,any ladies up for it? ??"

Off the profile "Torvil's fantasy is to watch Dean with another woman, to be there, knowing she has control and when things get really steamy to join."

ok I am easily confused but is this not a swingers site , as in couples ?? Connie xx

My wife offered to write me a permission note

Lol, anyone who wants to check if she's ok with me meeting alone can ask her in person in Gems tonight

My hubby can play alone too but most don't seem keen for some reason

"My wife offered to write me a permission note

Lol, anyone who wants to check if she's ok with me meeting alone can ask her in person in Gems tonight "

So glad you put this. I was wondering how we could get definitive proof that someone is allowed to play, this seems like the best way. Thanks for the unintentional advice.

"

We play together but James is also allowed to play alone with ladies we have previously met. So they have already spoken to me.

Char

Inbox full yet ?

How many people would have batted an eyelid if it had been the opposite and he was giving her permission to play?

Lol, anyone who wants to check if she's ok with me meeting alone can ask her in person in Gems tonight

So glad you put this. I was wondering how we could get definitive proof that someone is allowed to play, this seems like the best way. Thanks for the unintentional advice. "

We're you referring to the note or asking her in person?

So glad you put this. I was wondering how we could get definitive proof that someone is allowed to play, this seems like the best way. Thanks for the unintentional advice.

We're you referring to the note or asking her in person? "

Lol, the asking, but didn't mean you in particular just any married guys. Haven't been to any clubs yet but getting excited to go to them. Might see you around maybe...

Lol. Asking directly seems the best way to avoid potentially getting dragged into someone's break up.

Many ladies ask to speak via phone to the wife of a guy claiming to be allowed to play alone.

There are plenty of guys who pretend to be single who really aren't though.

Same goes for ladies of course. Plenty of cheating ladies too.

"Lol. Asking directly seems the best way to avoid potentially getting dragged into someone's break up.

Many ladies ask to speak via phone to the wife of a guy claiming to be allowed to play alone.

There are plenty of guys who pretend to be single who really aren't though.

Same goes for ladies of course. Plenty of cheating ladies too.

"

Yeah thanks. It is the lying aspect that bothers me really, rather than the being married.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

we just avoid guys who are attached ..with a site that is swamped with single guys it seems an unneccessary drama

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

"we just avoid guys who are attached ..with a site that is swamped with single guys it seems an unneccessary drama "

This seems to be a standard response from couples. A shame really as some couples enjoy the idea of playing apart then getting back together for naughty chat and hot sex after. Seems less of a problem for singles to meet half of couples. Oh well. Will make those rare occasions even more special.

Agree...it seems the most honest way

Yep, it's the most honest way. I even state I'm married & play with permission. But it doesn't make it any easier on here.

It's just not easy on here whatever you do "

Nonsense.....it ain't difficult at all.....

» Add a new message to this topic