FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meets???

meets???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a query,

so im a genuine single male, I'm told I'm muscular in size, average length 6in and very girthy. I'm attractive, well mannered and i dress smart. I've got a good sense of humour and i can keep conversation going.

im told I'm very good at all bedroom activities and I've never had a bad re_iew all i get is WOW!! where have you been hiding etc etc I've been told by girls that they want their mate to experience me as they wont believe it when they tell them themselves.

SOOOOOOO why is it soooooo hard to get meets on here? I've been available for meets at my own home or i can travel within the NW for over 24 hours now and i haven't even come close to a meet?

is it really that unbelievable that a male can genuinely be single and trustworthy?

can someone honestly tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Don't believe everything you are told

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A whole 24 hours ?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

moaning !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have a query,

so im a genuine single male, I'm told I'm muscular in size, average length 6in and very girthy. I'm attractive, well mannered and i dress smart. I've got a good sense of humour and i can keep conversation going.

im told I'm very good at all bedroom activities and I've never had a bad re_iew all i get is WOW!! where have you been hiding etc etc I've been told by girls that they want their mate to experience me as they wont believe it when they tell them themselves.

SOOOOOOO why is it soooooo hard to get meets on here? I've been available for meets at my own home or i can travel within the NW for over 24 hours now and i haven't even come close to a meet?

is it really that unbelievable that a male can genuinely be single and trustworthy?

can someone honestly tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

Haven't read your profile but from your post you say yourself that you're doing nothing wrong, in fact you seem to be doing everything right. If its so difficult here and so easy in real life why stay? I don't mean that harshly but is it really worth it?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why start your profile with a negative... just block guys

I been available to meet for years lol, but it comes down by the hugeeeee amount of male to woman ratio, hang in there.

Membership to Fab' does not equal wall to wall pussy.

proof is in the wobbly legs and the willingness to return, not just what im told

Sometimes it's easier just to have a wank

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Are you complaining about an overall lack of meets or that you've been ready and waiting for the last 24 hours and no one has approached you to meet?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"proof is in the wobbly legs and the willingness to return, not just what im told"

get them back then, problem solved

"proof is in the wobbly legs and the willingness to return, not just what im told"

So why not ask one of them to return again?

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Membership to Fab' does not equal wall to wall pussy."

depends what membership you have, we've all heard the stories

membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people!

"I have a query,

Perhaps your too humble

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people! "

Hmm. Maybe they can smell it and don't care for what they smell?

"I have a query,

Perhaps your too humble "

Way too humble

[Removed by poster at 28/12/14 18:35:10]

It's not that hard.....dunno what to suggest, I've not looked ay your profile but maybe see if that needs an overhaul, the way in which you message people makes a difference....

Basically, I'm just suggesting a change of tack if the sites not working for you as you are now....

"Are you complaining about an overall lack of meets or that you've been ready and waiting for the last 24 hours and no one has approached you to meet?"

abit of all, i must have sent well over 100 messages and only 2 messages to one couple on here that i sent 2 messages too. ive got 1 phone number.

when i first came to fab after being told about it at adamandeves it was a busy place but it seems like its a social networking site rather than a swingers site? it just confuses me?

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people!

Hmm. Maybe they can smell it and don't care for what they smell?"

Or maybe they prefer tea

Liverpool

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people! "

You're attitude isn't attractive maybe that's the problem.

Cos they didn't fancy you ?

Cos you didn't fit their criteria as well as they thought ?

Various other reasons

Hundreds of guys every day in the same boat as you

Being a slapped arse about it is rarely conducive to changing it

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

go bi.... I am balls deep in pussy and my tonsils are being rammed nightly by cock..

Well no sex as you put it seems to mean 4 meets as you have that many verifications. The last one Jan 2014. What you mean is no meets this year. As has already been said it's down to male:female ratios.

4 meets is many more than other guys on here who don't moan and complain about it. Go to socials etc

"why start your profile with a negative... just block guys"

if only it was that easy! i still get msgs, winks and fabs from men and tvs!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"why start your profile with a negative... just block guys

if only it was that easy! i still get msgs, winks and fabs from men and tvs! "

if they are blocked you don't

Because you're not what they are looking for?

" Being a slapped arse about it "

Ohh I like that saying. I'm going to pinch that one

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why start your profile with a negative... just block guys

if only it was that easy! i still get msgs, winks and fabs from men and tvs! "

If you filter messages from those groups out you wont get those at least and winks are easy to ignore. It is that easy.

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people!

You're attitude isn't attractive maybe that's the problem. "

im just asking a question thats all

nothing i have put in my first post is what i think! it is what i have been told there is a huge difference

Now I just looked at your profile...

No sex you say?

9 verifications say your lying.

Because for every decent guy there are 100 pushy ones just waiting to pop your balloons. I know because as a bi guy they do it to me too! Try treating people as people not as sex conquests and bragging about them and you.

Interestingly you seem to be having 4 events 2 in the North East and then 2 in the North West Spamming or what!

Yes I know I just joined but did 5 years with partner before.

" Being a slapped arse about it

Ohh I like that saying. I'm going to pinch that one "

I shall forward you my invoice in due course

Liverpool

You're attitude isn't attractive maybe that's the problem.

im just asking a question thats all

nothing i have put in my first post is what i think! it is what i have been told there is a huge difference"

I've been told a lot of things in my life but I've learnt to filter out the bull shit & when not to brag.

"Well no sex as you put it seems to mean 4 meets as you have that many verifications. The last one Jan 2014. What you mean is no meets this year. As has already been said it's down to male:female ratios.

4 meets is many more than other guys on here who don't moan and complain about it. Go to socials etc

"

He has 9 veris. Only four displayed.

so basically from reading the above, because i listen to what people say to me and about me im very humble, i should become bi and im moaning for no reason?

ok thanks for the replies

"Because for every decent guy there are 100 pushy ones just waiting to pop your balloons."

Legs

I am pinching this one

Scratch the invoice

You can have it

"Well no sex as you put it seems to mean 4 meets as you have that many verifications. The last one Jan 2014. What you mean is no meets this year. As has already been said it's down to male:female ratios.

He has 9 veris. Only four displayed. "

because people leave the site and then their veris are deleted!

" Being a slapped arse about it

Ohh I like that saying. I'm going to pinch that one

I shall forward you my invoice in due course "

I just knew you'd be wanting the royalties for it pfffft

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because people leave the site and then their veris are deleted!"

you seem a decent lad, maybe because it is Xmas and people have less time to meet just now

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Your verification summary states ten meets. So I'm confused

"go bi.... I am balls deep in pussy and my tonsils are being rammed nightly by cock.."

Cock in cock out......very poetic

you seem a decent lad, maybe because it is Xmas and people have less time to meet just now"

View, put him down

OP, be careful.

He'll have you as his faithful house boy before you can say Vivienne Westwood

Its easy, block single men to email you and tvs too lol.

"Because for every decent guy there are 100 pushy ones just waiting to pop your balloons.

Legs

I am pinching this one

Scratch the invoice

You can have it "

You're a kind man

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"so basically from reading the above, because i listen to what people say to me and about me im very humble, i should become bi and im moaning for no reason?

ok thanks for the replies"

But you're implying that people should take notice of what someone else says about you and meet you because of it. It doesn't usually work like that, people don't even take a lot of notice of verifications other than to prove that someone is who they say they are.

It will be very difficult for a single man to get meets, especially short notice at a busy time for people socially.

Keep trying and maybe you'll get lucky

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A"

well you couples and single females to state we are?

"Your verification summary states ten meets. So I'm confused "

as ive said above, when a member leaves you loose their veri but it still stays as a number

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you seem a decent lad, maybe because it is Xmas and people have less time to meet just now

View, put him down

OP, be careful.

He'll have you as his faithful house boy before you can say Vivienne Westwood "

ffs, another ploy ruined....

I am going straight

because people leave the site and then their veris are deleted!"

I know why peoples veris go.....I was just saying that he's had 9 meets....

"so basically from reading the above, because i listen to what people say to me and about me im very humble, i should become bi and im moaning for no reason?

ok thanks for the replies

But you're implying that people should take notice of what someone else says about you and meet you because of it. It doesn't usually work like that, people don't even take a lot of notice of verifications other than to prove that someone is who they say they are.

It will be very difficult for a single man to get meets, especially short notice at a busy time for people socially.

Keep trying and maybe you'll get lucky "

thanks for the advice!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

"

No we don't! Neither of us has ever said that genuine guys are rare, we meet plenty

"why start your profile with a negative... just block guys"

The opening sentences will put most off, I had a read and pretty much glazed over after reading that...almost didn't make it to the pics! Just block those you don't want and focus on those you do

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

as ive said above, when a member leaves you loose their veri but it still stays as a number"

Yeah, but your post on here says no sex in nearly three years.

Hence I'm confused

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

as ive said above, when a member leaves you loose their veri but it still stays as a number"

Yea ww know why veris dissapear...

My argument was you said no sex in your three years on the site, yet you have 9 veris.

Was just pointing out the gap between what your saying and what the evidence shows......

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

No we don't! Neither of us has ever said that genuine guys are rare, we meet plenty "

i can also have 'a quick scan' and _iew probably into double figures looking for a 'genuine single male'

i could message all of them and i would bet that i dont get one reply and atleast half just delete the message and dont even read it

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

as ive said above, when a member leaves you loose their veri but it still stays as a number

Hence I'm confused "

i mean no sex from being on here sorry for the confussion

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

No we don't! Neither of us has ever said that genuine guys are rare, we meet plenty

i can also have 'a quick scan' and _iew probably into double figures looking for a 'genuine single male'

i could message all of them and i would bet that i dont get one reply and atleast half just delete the message and dont even read it"

Because most will look at your profile/photos and decide you're not for them. Just move on, forget looking at the sent box and just wait for the replies.

You'll enjoy fab a lot more.

I think you've hit a spell where you can't find new meets, the meets you've had are no longer able to meet, your having a dry spell and ate frustrated so you've cone for a rant......that's my best guess.

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

My argument was you said no sex in your three years on the site, yet you have 9 veris.

Was just pointing out the gap between what your saying and what the evidence shows......"

the 'no sex' it is referring to the amount of couples and females looking for single men on the meets section in NW, NE and West mids, i have messaged every member looking for a meet in those areas offering my house to host in and also the fact that i can travel. etc etc

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

i mean no sex from being on here sorry for the confussion"

But January 2014 is this year, or have I become sleeping beauty and woken up in 2017?

" SOOOOOOO why is it soooooo hard to get meets on here? I've been available for meets at my own home or i can travel within the NW for over 24 hours now and i haven't even come close to a meet?

You as the OP asked the question and made the statement above.

Our comments are replies to your post

With 10 meets under your belt you seem to be doing fine

As already said male:female ratio

The women have the power to choose who they wish, get used to it and change the approach perhaps as this moaning is doing nothing for your reputation with the ladies

"I think you've hit a spell where you can't find new meets, the meets you've had are no longer able to meet, your having a dry spell and ate frustrated so you've cone for a rant......that's my best guess. "

youre kind of o the note, i was in a dry spell and recently went to cornwall to see family and friends and was lucky enough to meet and old friend that i spent a few nights with. she lives down there and me up here so for the people that say get the people back that ive seen before, i do travel alot and not everyone ive slept with lives in stockport

its not a rant honestly im just trying to find out what im doing so wrong?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

i could message all of them and i would bet that i dont get one reply and atleast half just delete the message and dont even read it"

yep that's about right for single men on here I'm told. It is very tough apparently.

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

But January 2014 is this year, or have I become sleeping beauty and woken up in 2017? "

you are correct but jan 2014 is almost 12 months ago incase you hadnt noticed

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Was just pointing out the gap between what your saying and what the evidence shows......

the 'no sex' it is referring to the amount of couples and females looking for single men on the meets section in NW, NE and West mids, i have messaged every member looking for a meet in those areas offering my house to host in and also the fact that i can travel. etc etc "

So maybe - and this is a radical thought I know so just go with me on this.........they simply aren't attracted/interested in you?

Just because you want to meet someone doesn't mean the feeling is reciprocated!

And I'm as confused at the others re the 'no sex in 3 years' statement. You're contradicting your own veri's!!

A

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

So where are your veri's from if not from here?

" SOOOOOOO why is it soooooo hard to get meets on here? I've been available for meets at my own home or i can travel within the NW for over 24 hours now and i haven't even come close to a meet?

You as the OP asked the question and made the statement above.

Our comments are replies to your post

With 10 meets under your belt you seem to be doing fine

As already said male:female ratio

The women have the power to choose who they wish, get used to it and change the approach perhaps as this moaning is doing nothing for your reputation with the ladies"

OK so it is as i thought purely ratio based

thanks for the reply

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

I do hope the ladies who have given you veris that are pretty explicit don't see this. Not sure they'll appreciate the fact you think you didn't have sex with them.

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

So where are your veri's from if not from here? "

surely you can understand not everyone that everyone sleeps with is on FAB. im going off what people have told me outside of here and also from my veris

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here?

Hence I'm confused

But January 2014 is this year, or have I become sleeping beauty and woken up in 2017?

you are correct but jan 2014 is almost 12 months ago incase you hadnt noticed"

Oh I noticed it, but you were the one who said it was three years!!

You maybe coming over bit 'arrogant' by saying that you're one of the 'rare genuine guys on fab' and at least you have a few meets compared to some.

Some good pics though - especially the funny faces

Portia

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

you are correct but jan 2014 is almost 12 months ago incase you hadnt noticed"

Almost 12 months yet you clearly state three years??? Massive difference

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

I do hope the ladies who have given you veris that are pretty explicit don't see this. Not sure they'll appreciate the fact you think you didn't have sex with them."

Sorry i dont understand the angle your trying to get at here?

yes ive had 10 meets in the 3 years ive been on here, yes there are only 4 veris showing due to people leaving the site.

im not in anyway saying i dont count the sex i had with any member on here as not accountable.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I assume when you say 24 hours you mean you put the meet request up on your profile 24 hours ago and had no reply to it? As a single guy, maybe put it up a week or so before next time to give people more time to reply? I put my meet request up over a week ago for new years eve. Think it was a few days before anyone replied to it. If looking for instant meet, maybe easier to just jump in the car and go to a swingers club.

Aaaarrrrggghhh, my head hurts!!

Head hurts now so am out

Hence I'm confused

"

as i said above i meant no sex in the recent days not the last 3 years sorry for the confusion

Those pants alone draw ones eye....oh yeah.

"You maybe coming over bit 'arrogant' by saying that you're one of the 'rare genuine guys on fab' and at least you have a few meets compared to some.

Some good pics though - especially the funny faces

Portia"

thanks, its about having fn aswell as filth

"I assume when you say 24 hours you mean you put the meet request up on your profile 24 hours ago and had no reply to it? As a single guy, maybe put it up a week or so before next time to give people more time to reply? I put my meet request up over a week ago for new years eve. Think it was a few days before anyone replied to it. If looking for instant meet, maybe easier to just jump in the car and go to a swingers club.

"

ok thanks very much for the reply mate! much appreciated and note taken!

Is it three years, since Jan 2014 or over 24 hours that this dry spell has been going on for, OP?

Still confused

Are you saying that the veris come from people you have met outside of Fab, yet who happen to be members of Fab?

If so, where did you meet?

"Those pants alone draw ones eye....oh yeah. "

i only wear nice boxers! i cant stand baggy underwear!

thanks for the compliment x

Your profile is advertising for couples then states no guys at all? Well 1 half of a couple is often a man?

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

surely you can understand not everyone that everyone sleeps with is on FAB. im going off what people have told me outside of here and also from my veris"

I know.....but the fact you say you havnt met on here in your three years on the site but have 9 veris....from here.....a lot less than three years old.....is a massive contradiction.

Your veri's haven't come from none members have they?

"Your profile is advertising for couples then states no guys at all? Well 1 half of a couple is often a man? "

Don't confuse things any more

"Is it three years, since Jan 2014 or over 24 hours that this dry spell has been going on for, OP?

Still confused

Are you saying that the veris come from people you have met outside of Fab, yet who happen to be members of Fab?

If so, where did you meet? "

i havent had a meet from fab in nearly 12 months thats the point im getting at. there isnt really a dry spell now that was earlier this year.

my veris are all from people who have been members at the time that i meet them. the number of meets you have had still stays even when the member leaves but their veri on you gets deleted

ive met at clubs, my home and their homes

Arghhhhh. The cross examination deepens.

"Your profile is advertising for couples then states no guys at all? Well 1 half of a couple is often a man? "

if you read it correctly it also states im comfortable with other men just no M on M

am i the only one thats not confused? lol

Had a quick scan.

'Rare genuine guys' ?

They're not rare.

A

Hence I'm confused

surely you can understand not everyone that everyone sleeps with is on FAB. im going off what people have told me outside of here and also from my veris

I know.....but the fact you say you havnt met on here in your three years on the site but have 9 veris....from here.....a lot less than three years old.....is a massive contradiction.

Your veri's haven't come from none members have they?

"

my veris are all from people who have been members at the time that i meet them. the number of meets you have had still stays even when the member leaves but their veri on you gets deleted

ive met at clubs, my home and their homes

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"am i the only one thats not confused? lol"

Yep - seems so ! Probably due to this earlier post of yours!

"membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people!"

Clear as mud!

A

"Arghhhhh. The cross examination deepens.

"

Hence I'm confused

as i said above i meant no sex in the recent days not the last 3 years sorry for the confusion "

That's no better......that just means your moaning because you've not had a meet in a few days.

I put it to you, you've been caught lying and are making up more lies to cover the first ones.

Do not assume that we are all that bloody stupid because it will do you no favours......

We're not idiots and can smell better disguised bullshit than yours.

"am i the only one thats not confused? lol

Yep - seems so ! Probably due to this earlier post of yours!

membership to fab equals no sex from my near 3 years on here? i just don't get why couples and females say they are looking for men then the same members are regularly moaning about being let down again yet they didn't even read my message and just deleted it? wake and up and smell the coffee people!

Clear as mud!

A"

point taken, silly post lol

Hence I'm confused

as i said above i meant no sex in the recent days not the last 3 years sorry for the confusion

That's no better......that just means your moaning because you've not had a meet in a few days.

I put it to you, you've been caught lying and are making up more lies to cover the first ones.

Do not assume that we are all that bloody stupid because it will do you no favours......

We're not idiots and can smell better disguised bullshit than yours. "

sorry where am i lying? i dont like being called a liar, if you go through the whole thread you will see my replies. i do not lie and have no reason to lie!

Crikey I think I'll go back to being sleeping beauty and not visit this thread again. Someone wake me in three years

being called a liar really gets to me! i am not a liar, i have no reason to lie!

"Crikey I think I'll go back to being sleeping beauty and not visit this thread again. Someone wake me in three years "

sarcastic sod!

OP, do you wish you'd thought 'ah fuck it' and just had that wank now ?

"I have a query,

Hasn't it occurred to you that it is Christmas/New Year week and people will be busy with their families?

If there were 10,000 women on the site and you were the only man... if none of them fancied you, you still wouldn't get a meet.

That's not supposed to sound harsh, it's just a fact. x

"I have a query,

Hasn't it occurred to you that it is Christmas/New Year week and people will be busy with their families? "

has it not occurred to you im on about people that are looking for meets not people that are too busy to have meets?

"OP, do you wish you'd thought 'ah fuck it' and just had that wank now ?"

ive had 3 today already!

"I have a query,

Hasn't it occurred to you that it is Christmas/New Year week and people will be busy with their families? "

You'd think so, but I've seen loads of meet today's up over the festive period - seems like loads want to escape the family!

S x

"If there were 10,000 women on the site and you were the only man... if none of them fancied you, you still wouldn't get a meet.

That's not supposed to sound harsh, it's just a fact. x"

so is it because im not attractive then? just a question nothing more

"I have a query,

Hasn't it occurred to you that it is Christmas/New Year week and people will be busy with their families?

You'd think so, but I've seen loads of meet today's up over the festive period - seems like loads want to escape the family!

S x"

thank you! my point exactly

Just an observation...

no guys, no guys, no gays, no tv's no guys. I house share but we are both straight. Check my veri's, ask my friends, and look at my veri's.

There may have been more in your profile, but to be frank, you labour the above points so much, if I was a woman or couple, I would probably glaze over too.

As you say, you want a face pic to see if there is attraction, but that is a two way street. Maybe those you are interested are put off by your pics and the no guys bit.

Inject a bit of positivity into your profile, use filters to block who you don't want to speak to.

Just a thought...

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

The "no pain and no poo" at the very start of your profile is killing it for you. Being hit with a stick while being shit on is all the rage these days. You need to move with the times my friend and then the pussy will come flying in.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If there were 10,000 women on the site and you were the only man... if none of them fancied you, you still wouldn't get a meet.

so is it because im not attractive then? just a question nothing more"

No! You don't fit their criteria which is usually about a lot more than looks.

"Just an observation...

no guys, no guys, no gays, no tv's no guys. I house share but we are both straight. Check my veri's, ask my friends, and look at my veri's.

There may have been more in your profile, but to be frank, you labour the above points so much, if I was a woman or couple, I would probably glaze over too.

As you say, you want a face pic to see if there is attraction, but that is a two way street. Maybe those you are interested are put off by your pics and the no guys bit.

Inject a bit of positivity into your profile, use filters to block who you don't want to speak to.

Just a thought..."

so because my profile is too honest i get blanked?

To the people you are messaging who have meets up and don't reply then maybe you're not attractive to them for whatever reason. Some will find you attractive, others won't.

Noooo I wasn't saying that. I haven't looked at your pics.

If you were Brad Pitt but all the women fancied George Clooney.....

It's nothing personal. If you're not their type you're not their type.

"Just an observation...

Just a thought..."

most of my public pics have my face in them? i dont get your point about the pics?

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

most of my public pics have my face in them? i dont get your point about the pics?"

The point is, maybe those you are messaging aren't attracted to you?

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

most of my public pics have my face in them? i dont get your point about the pics?

The point is, maybe those you are messaging aren't attracted to you?"

so i need to move house! in the last 12 months of messaging any meets in the NW west mids and NE i havent had a meet from here do i move abroad?

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

so i need to move house! in the last 12 months of messaging any meets in the NW west mids and NE i havent had a meet from here do i move abroad?"

I'd give up and get my ass to a club

All I've read from your replies OP is negativity...............perhaps start there if you want to improve your luck.

"All I've read from your replies OP is negativity...............perhaps start there if you want to improve your luck."

or maybe all you want to read from my replies is negativity? there have only been maybe 3 or 4 replies from members that i think actually see what im asking here

You have a veri of a woman called fussy woman40 saying she left a wet patch on the bed?so if you had her in bed why didn't you have sex with her?

anyway points taken and profile changed a little, thanks for the advice from all. it is appreciated

Paul

"You have a veri of a woman called fussy woman40 saying she left a wet patch on the bed?so if you had her in bed why didn't you have sex with her?"

so to divulge a little! if i have all males, tv's and gays blocked how can so many men read my veris?

"You have a veri of a woman called fussy woman40 saying she left a wet patch on the bed?so if you had her in bed why didn't you have sex with her?

so to divulge a little! if i have all males, tv's and gays blocked how can so many men read my veris? "

They can still see your profile I believe, they just cannot message you.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"

Well your ego and your eagerness to believe lies are a little offputting.

"You have a veri of a woman called fussy woman40 saying she left a wet patch on the bed?so if you had her in bed why didn't you have sex with her?

so to divulge a little! if i have all males, tv's and gays blocked how can so many men read my veris?

They can still see your profile I believe, they just cannot message you. "

but i have them blocked from seeing my profile?

"

Well your ego and your eagerness to believe lies are a little offputting."

ok thanks fro your opinion

but i have them blocked from seeing my profile?"

I've blocked women and couples but they can still see my profile

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not attracted to you plain and simple

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

so i need to move house! in the last 12 months of messaging any meets in the NW west mids and NE i havent had a meet from here do i move abroad?"

Whatever tactic you are employing isn't working. Evidently.

I read some of your responses to comments on here as negative, could just be the way I read them.

Moving stuff around on your profile to put the offputting bits at the back might not help.

They can check out your profile,veri's and pics but just can not message you.if you had a woman in the bed room you defo should of had your wicked way with her.maybe you are just to much of a gent after all.

"Not attracted to you plain and simple "

plus you say your not meeting anyone new?

I've blocked women and couples but they can still see my profile"

so how can single women block men and we cant _iew their profiles yet men cant block men?

"Not attracted to you plain and simple

plus you say your not meeting anyone new?"

could have been attracted but still not meeting...

so how can single women block men and we cant _iew their profiles yet men cant block men?"

I've no idea but its not worth worrying about.

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

so i need to move house! in the last 12 months of messaging any meets in the NW west mids and NE i havent had a meet from here do i move abroad?

I read some of your responses to comments on here as negative, could just be the way I read them.

Moving stuff around on your profile to put the offputting bits at the back might not help.

********************"

i need it in there somewhere? shall i put it as my daily status?

Maybe your not to everyones taste thats wht they delete messages. Im sure your not the first guy this has happened to and certainly wont be the last

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

i need it in there somewhere? shall i put it as my daily status? "

Do you need to put it in or just block single guys?

"They can check out your profile,veri's and pics but just can not message you.if you had a woman in the bed room you defo should of had your wicked way with her.maybe you are just to much of a gent after all."

maybe! cheers for the in put

so to divulge a little! if i have all males, tv's and gays blocked how can so many men read my veris? "

Read your profile ?

We've already laminated your pics for tonights tribute hour

Maybe your not to everyones taste thats wht they delete messages. Im sure your not the first guy this has happened to and certainly wont be the last"

and thats why im asking what it is thats so off putting about myself?

gotta love a guy that loves himself eh -

"Just an observation...

Just a thought...

i need it in there somewhere? shall i put it as my daily status?

Do you need to put it in or just block single guys?"

ive tried and it doesnt work, i stll get winks, fabs and messages?

Read your profile ?

We've already laminated your pics for tonights tribute hour "

im honoured!

Maybe your not to everyones taste thats wht they delete messages. Im sure your not the first guy this has happened to and certainly wont be the last

and thats why im asking what it is thats so off putting about myself?"

If your not someone's type there's not a lot you can do about it.

so how can single women block men and we cant _iew their profiles yet men cant block men?"

Mail filters block mail, people can still see the profile.

You can block a profile from seeing you but not 'all men'.

"gotta love a guy that loves himself eh - "

im far a lover of myself. i have faults just like everyone else

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

plus you say your not meeting anyone new?"

Now u finally see what you are looking for may not tie in with what others want

and thats why im asking what it is thats so off putting about myself?

If your not someone's type there's not a lot you can do about it."

totally agree. thats why i look for attraction aswell as fun

so how can single women block men and we cant _iew their profiles yet men cant block men?

You can block a profile from seeing you but not 'all men'. "

there are females profiles on this site that block men as a whole honestly! ive come against this screen a few times but only when ive clicked onto a females profile. it isnt the usual 'you cant _iew this profile' message its a similar message to when couples have blocked single men and you get a 'this member has blocked all the members of your sex'

Now u finally see what you are looking for may not tie in with what others want"

yeah i see your point. thanks for that

You can block a profile from seeing you but not 'all men'.

there are females profiles on this site that block men as a whole honestly! ive come against this screen a few times but only when ive clicked onto a females profile. it isnt the usual 'you cant _iew this profile' message its a similar message to when couples have blocked single men and you get a 'this member has blocked all the members of your sex'"

The filters only stop you from messaging. If you can't see a profile (any profile) then they've either hidden it or blocked you specifically.

Hence I'm confused

We're not idiots and can smell better disguised bullshit than yours.

sorry where am i lying? i dont like being called a liar, if you go through the whole thread you will see my replies. i do not lie and have no reason to lie!"

Because you've contradicted yourself a few times and when these obvious contradictions have been picked up you've given various excuses,

What you've been saying is patchy at best with zero consistency...

I've been on this earth long enough to spot someone squirming under the spotlight as it were, as have most people on this thread.

Again....we're not stupid and this may have gone a lot better for you had you not treat people as such....

We're not just faceless automatons generating automated responses on this thread, we're people whith life experience and we've been around the block enough times to spot when we're being bullshitted to.

One read through this thread and your answers are all over the place....

Anyhow, on that note, I'm out because nothing you say will make me believe your telling the truth and I don't suffer fools gladly.

yeah i see your point. thanks for that"

If your so genuine why are you saying you haven't had sex with woman off here when your veri's suggest other wise?maybe you are so much of a gent you just take them to your bedroom to cuddle then like a teddy bear?

OP, if you put as much time and effort into getting meets as you have this thread, you'll be knee deep in pussy and beating them off with a stick!!

yeah i see your point. thanks for that

If your so genuine why are you saying you haven't had sex with woman off here when your veri's suggest other wise?maybe you are so much of a gent you just take them to your bedroom to cuddle then like a teddy bear? "

read the full thread mate

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

After all this, you will be too tired to shag anyone

Good luck

"OP, if you put as much time and effort into getting meets as you have this thread, you'll be knee deep in pussy and beating them off with a stick!!"

I HAVE! that is my point!

"After all this, you will be too tired to shag anyone

Good luck "

pah! who needs rest? sleep when were 6 foot under mate

"OP, if you put as much time and effort into getting meets as you have this thread, you'll be knee deep in pussy and beating them off with a stick!!

I HAVE! that is my point!"

Been to clubs, socials? This site is just one of many options for meeting like minded people.

"OP, if you put as much time and effort into getting meets as you have this thread, you'll be knee deep in pussy and beating them off with a stick!!

I HAVE! that is my point!

Been to clubs, socials? This site is just one of many options for meeting like minded people."

the only club i havent been to locally around manchester in amour, ive never been to a social meet no.

It'll be over soon folks.............

"It'll be over soon folks............. "

what am i missing here?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Well I guess by all the replies a lot of people would have had a look at your profile now eh? Be positive

"It'll be over soon folks.............

what am i missing here? "

The thread is nearing closure.

can I be brutally honest?

There has been a lot of comments, some which you haven't liked.

You sell yourself as the "rare genuine guy" but you come across as a petulant child that is peeved when the thread hasn't gone your way.

Were you expecting a flood of "hi sexy, I'd meet you" from all the women on here? The sense of expectation with the hint of desperation, with the air of hostility all topped off with the aroma of sarcasm, will linger round your profile for as long as you linger round the forums.

There is something within your profile that is putting people off. You have been offered advice and you have either bristled at it or retorted in a brusque manner.

Single guys get meets wherever they are in the country. By engaging in the forums in a positive manner, meets can be got. I am looking forward to getting to know a lady in Manchester sometime next year. Yes. The North West.

If I can manage it from Dorset, then there is no reason why you can't.

"go bi.... I am balls deep in pussy and my tonsils are being rammed nightly by cock.."

tart

"Well I guess by all the replies a lot of people would have had a look at your profile now eh? Be positive

"

yeah thats a fair point

"can I be brutally honest?

You sell yourself as the "rare genuine guy" but you come across as a petulant child that is peeved when the thread hasn't gone your way.

Were you expecting a flood of "hi sexy, I'd meet you" from all the women on here? The sense of expectation with the hint of desperation, with the air of hostility all topped off with the aroma of sarcasm, will linger round your profile for as long as you linger round the forums.

There is something within your profile that is putting people off. You have been offered advice and you have either bristled at it or retorted in a brusque manner.

Single guys get meets wherever they are in the country. By engaging in the forums in a positive manner, meets can be got. I am looking forward to getting to know a lady in Manchester sometime next year. Yes. The North West.

If I can manage it from Dorset, then there is no reason why you can't."

ok so thanks for your honesty. it just proves my point that people dont like and dont trust honesty thats all

ok so thanks for your honesty. it just proves my point that people dont like and dont trust honesty thats all"

people like honesty

Head and wall smilie needed

"Head and wall smilie needed "

Are we nearly there yet?

ok so thanks for your honesty. it just proves my point that people dont like and dont trust honesty thats all"

Passive aggression is not attractive. Maybe that's your problem.

Phew, it's done

Hurrah!