FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Semen

Semen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question really for couples and females really. When you meet other coupLes and guts and play safe do you allow the guy to ejaculate over your pussy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No because that isn't safe to my mind.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A question really for couples and females really. When you meet other coupLes and guts and play safe do you allow the guy to ejaculate over your pussy ."

If you're going to allow them to do that, what is the point of using a condom?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wont let a man's cock near my genital area without a condom on it.

"A question really for couples and females really. When you meet other coupLes and guts and play safe do you allow the guy to ejaculate over your pussy ."

No! Why on earth would you if you are playing safe??

I done it loads, love it

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

May as well just bareback

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

if a guy was quick enough to catch our cat and do that, we would throw him out after he had paid for tiddles to get a shampoo at the groomers.

That's not playing safe

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I wont let a man's cock near my genital area without a condom on it. "

This for me too

No way! That's not playing safe.

Must be safe play

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

If the skin over the genitals is not broken, then it is perfectly safe. An STI can enter the blood stream through any break in the skin and not just over the pussy

I would be much more concerned about semen in my mouth than over unbroken skin on my body

"A question really for couples and females really. When you meet other coupLes and guts and play safe do you allow the guy to ejaculate over your pussy .

If the skin over the genitals is not broken, then it is perfectly safe. An STI can enter the blood stream through any break in the skin and not just over the pussy

I would be much more concerned about semen in my mouth than over unbroken skin on my body"

And you believe this?

"A question really for couples and females really. When you meet other coupLes and guts and play safe do you allow the guy to ejaculate over your pussy .

I would be much more concerned about semen in my mouth than over unbroken skin on my body"

You are kidding about it being safe right? ??

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

See loads of people doing this after using condoms! Lol

and to mix threads ebolas live for seven weeks in your sperm happy new year

"See loads of people doing this after using condoms! Lol

and to mix threads ebolas live for seven weeks in your sperm happy new year "

Your from Warrington everyone has Ebola there..

Wembley

I would be much more concerned about semen in my mouth than over unbroken skin on my body

You are kidding about it being safe right? ?? "

Semen on unbroken skin is much safer than in ones' mouth. Now that may go against the grain here because a lot of people practice unsafe oral sex, but it doesn't alter hard medical facts

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Are you ignoring the fact that if it's anywhere near your genitals it can slide over and in very easily? That's nothing to do with unbroken skin and everything to do with gravity........

Wembley

Are you ignoring the fact that if it's anywhere near your genitals it can slide over and in very easily? That's nothing to do with unbroken skin and everything to do with gravity........"

That could happen if I was doing a headstand

But with oral sex I won't need gravity to kill me; something that a lot of people here do but choose to ignore as a highly dangerous activity and stick their heads in the sand

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Are you ignoring the fact that if it's anywhere near your genitals it can slide over and in very easily? That's nothing to do with unbroken skin and everything to do with gravity........

But with oral sex I won't need gravity to kill me; something that a lot of people here do but choose to ignore as a highly dangerous activity and stick their heads in the sand"

You said it was perfectly safe for someone to ejaculate over a genital area so long as the skin was unbroken.........I was merely pointing out that gravity would carry ejaculation into the genitals. Oral sex also carries risks but I think it's a bit shortsighted to insinuate that the former is safe and the latter not.

Wembley

But with oral sex I won't need gravity to kill me; something that a lot of people here do but choose to ignore as a highly dangerous activity and stick their heads in the sand

You said it was perfectly safe for someone to ejaculate over a genital area so long as the skin was unbroken.........I was merely pointing out that gravity would carry ejaculation into the genitals. Oral sex also carries risks but I think it's a bit shortsighted to insinuate that the former is safe and the latter not."

I see your point

However, my pussy is between my legs and not a hole in the front of my body. As long as I do not have damaged skin (a barrier against most infections including HIV) and I am not doing a headstand at the time, I am perfectly safe. And even then, the semen carrying the infection will not 'travel up' into the cervix all by itself. It will be introduced through fissures, if one does have vaginal tearing

The risk escalates exponentially with oral sex without a condom as many people have small tears in their mouth or have slightly bleeding gums or just might have brushed a bit too vigourously that day!

It has all to do with the infection entering the blood-stream. Anal sex causes even more tearing which is why gays and bisexual men are a high-risk group and not because God is punishing them

You said it was perfectly safe for someone to ejaculate over a genital area so long as the skin was unbroken.........I was merely pointing out that gravity would carry ejaculation into the genitals. Oral sex also carries risks but I think it's a bit shortsighted to insinuate that the former is safe and the latter not.

I see your point

However, my pussy is between my legs and not a hole in the front of my body. As long as I do not have damaged skin (a barrier against most infections including HIV) and I am not doing a headstand at the time, I am perfectly safe. And even then, the semen carrying the infection will not 'travel up' into the cervix all by itself. It will be introduced through fissures, if one does have vaginal tearing

The risk escalates exponentially with oral sex without a condom as many people have small tears in their mouth or have slightly bleeding gums or just might have brushed a bit too vigourously that day!

It has all to do with the infection entering the blood-stream. Anal sex causes even more tearing which is why gays and bisexual men are a high-risk group and not because God is punishing them "

You are obviously very well informed, in your opinion.

Perhaps the folds of skin at the entrance to your vagina are different to every other woman's.

Bearing in mind you can catch, say chlamydia or gonorrhea, just by contact between the skin membranes of a penis and a vagina. The surely a nice thick coating of cum over your membranes is pretty risky too?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And with the number of people who insist that they are always freshly shaved in the genital area the likelihood of the skin being intact in that case is low.

And just for the record; the skin does not need to be broken and chlamidyia and gonorrhea do not need to 'enter the bloodstream' to be transmitted.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There was a thread during the year about Hep C, someone posted whose wife enjoyed having men ejaculate on her and she had caught it.....it was an awful time for them. Personally I only allow Mr N to ejaculate in or on me......anywhere.

"There was a thread during the year about Hep C, someone posted whose wife enjoyed having men ejaculate on her and she had caught it.....it was an awful time for them. Personally I only allow Mr N to ejaculate in or on me......anywhere."

Are you saying its not "perfectly safe" then?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There was a thread during the year about Hep C, someone posted whose wife enjoyed having men ejaculate on her and she had caught it.....it was an awful time for them. Personally I only allow Mr N to ejaculate in or on me......anywhere.

Are you saying its not "perfectly safe" then? "

Yep!

But no sex is. Some is safer but you know that.

"There was a thread during the year about Hep C, someone posted whose wife enjoyed having men ejaculate on her and she had caught it.....it was an awful time for them. Personally I only allow Mr N to ejaculate in or on me......anywhere.

Yep!

"

The rugby team who took turns bare backing me said it would be perfectly safe as long as I didn't let go of my toes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep!

The rugby team who took turns bare backing me said it would be perfectly safe as long as I didn't let go of my toes "

did you manage?

No. That doesn't fall into my definition of safe sex personally. Your milage may vary with others.

Wembley

And with the number of people who insist that they are always freshly shaved in the genital area the likelihood of the skin being intact in that case is low. "

True. And if a little nick from shaving can kill, then just imagine what oral sex can do! Yet some here are more concerned with semen on top of their tummy than in their mouth

To the person concerned with folds of the vagina, otherwise known as the labia; that still is skin, albeit thinner, which unless broken, is a barrier to infection. That is one of the functions of human skin. Take a torch, find a woman and have a look; the mucous membrane starts past the vaginal opening; honest. Well, mine does

Not saying this to you personally as you seem to be well aware of the risks. The safest sex is no sex. Condoms reduce the risk; these do not eliminate the risk as some may think. Sex with one's own long-term partner reduces the risk simply because one assumes that they have not been engaging in unsafe sex with others. However, if they have, then the risk remain exactly the same as having unprotected sex with anyone else

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And with the number of people who insist that they are always freshly shaved in the genital area the likelihood of the skin being intact in that case is low.

True. And if a little nick from shaving can kill, then just imagine what oral sex can do! Yet some here are more concerned with semen on top of their tummy than in their mouth

To the person concerned with folds of the vagina, otherwise known as the labia; that still is skin, albeit thinner, which unless broken, is a barrier to infection. That is one of the functions of human skin. Take a torch, find a woman and have a look; the mucous membrane starts past the vaginal opening; honest. Well, mine does

Not saying this to you personally as you seem to be well aware of the risks. The safest sex is no sex. Condoms reduce the risk; these do not eliminate the risk as some may think. Sex with one's own long-term partner reduces the risk simply because one assumes that they have not been engaging in unsafe sex with others. However, if they have, then the risk remain exactly the same as having unprotected sex with anyone else"

I understand your point but we aren't talking about ejaculating "on top of your tummy" we're talking about on genitals and your claim that this is "perfectly safe". It isn't.

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 30/12/14 10:25:21]

Wembley

"And just for the record; the skin does not need to be broken and chlamidyia and gonorrhea do not need to 'enter the bloodstream' to be transmitted.

"

And herpes can be transmitted by kissing. But thankfully, unlike HIV, is unlikely to kill. However, it may embarrass the sufferer a fair bit at work

Wembley

Not saying this to you personally as you seem to be well aware of the risks. The safest sex is no sex. Condoms reduce the risk; these do not eliminate the risk as some may think. Sex with one's own long-term partner reduces the risk simply because one assumes that they have not been engaging in unsafe sex with others. However, if they have, then the risk remain exactly the same as having unprotected sex with anyone else

I understand your point but we aren't talking about ejaculating "on top of your tummy" we're talking about on genitals and your claim that this is "perfectly safe". It isn't."

As long as the skin is intact, it is safe. If the skin has tears, abrasions, cuts, etc, then it is unsafe. As unsafe as sex with a condom which might break whilst he is still inside of me. An virus, such as HIV doesn't give anyone a second chance. Most other STI's are treatable

So don't do it if one has just been in an encounter with Freddy Krueger recently

Not saying this to you personally as you seem to be well aware of the risks. The safest sex is no sex. Condoms reduce the risk; these do not eliminate the risk as some may think. Sex with one's own long-term partner reduces the risk simply because one assumes that they have not been engaging in unsafe sex with others. However, if they have, then the risk remain exactly the same as having unprotected sex with anyone else"

The labia, you say? Learn something new every day still not sure where or what a clitoris is though. Anyone able to show me?

Seriously though; rather than us all throwing "facts" around, can I suggest you run this "perfectly safe" idea past your gum clinic?

Ask them how safe it is to have guys shoot their cum onto your labia.

Not wishing to shatter your illusion of safety but not all sti/std are transmitted through blood.

Thrush can be passed to a partner through membrane contact and in the same way so can chlamydia and gonorrhea.

It really isn't all about breaks in the skin. If that's what you honestly believe, please go to your clinic and ask lots of questions. I do every time I go. I'm beginning to realise just how unsafe even "protected" sex is.

Yep!

The rugby team who took turns bare backing me said it would be perfectly safe as long as I didn't let go of my toes

did you manage? "

Of course. I always practice safe sex

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

This thread is simply ridiculous

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep!

did you manage?

Of course. I always practice safe sex "

Practice makes perfect....or so they say

Wembley

The labia, you say? Learn something new every day still not sure where or what a clitoris is though. Anyone able to show me?

Seriously though; rather than us all throwing "facts" around, can I suggest you run this "perfectly safe" idea past your gum clinic?

Ask them how safe it is to have guys shoot their cum onto your labia.

Not wishing to shatter your illusion of safety but not all sti/std are transmitted through blood.

Thrush can be passed to a partner through membrane contact and in the same way so can chlamydia and gonorrhea.

It really isn't all about breaks in the skin. If that's what you honestly believe, please go to your clinic and ask lots of questions. I do every time I go. I'm beginning to realise just how unsafe even "protected" sex is. "

I went to my GP instead. The problem with scare-mongering is that people loose sight of risk-management and eventually give up altogether

Chlamydia is treatable with a one week course of antibiotics. Herpes, which can be caught by kissing, is untreatable and the virus remains in one's body forever

It is not my intention to advocate any unsafe practices; simply to point out that people treat genital-to-gential contact (or bodily fluid contact on perfectly healthy skin) as a high-risk activity and simply ignore oral sex as equally high risk

Whilst all STIs are nasty, most are treatable completely. HIV however is not and it is not passed through saliva or unbroken skin. It is passed through the mucous membrane or any cuts in the skin

By the way, most guys here cannot find a clitoris; it is a complete mystery to them. I am thinking of handing out torches and maps, but i don't think the rate of success will improve much Never mind, that is why Duracell do rechargeable batteries

Hiv is thankfully pretty rare. Clamydia, however, is not.

No one so far has disagreed with you regarding the risk of oral sex but that wasn't what your original post was about.

You asked If anyone let guys cum over their pussy.

The risk of catching a blood carried disease this way is very slim. Agreed.

The risk of catching a non blood sti is pretty high this way.

An chlamydia isn't a week of antibiotics, just so you know. It's one dose of antibiotics given to you to take at the clinic. One week later you are deemed clear of it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Bloody hell after all that,I think I've completely gone off sex,thanks everyone!

Wembley

"Hiv is thankfully pretty rare. Clamydia, however, is not.

No one so far has disagreed with you regarding the risk of oral sex but that wasn't what your original post was about.

An chlamydia isn't a week of antibiotics, just so you know. It's one dose of antibiotics given to you to take at the clinic. One week later you are deemed clear of it. "

I do not think that HIV is rare. Infact, the incidence of HIV is increasing. Full-blown AIDS on the other hand is becoming rarer but that is only because of symptom control. Does not mean that the person is no longer carrying the virus

I stand corrected if instead of a course of one week of antibiotics one takes one dose and Chlamydia is treated. I was looking at the NHS Choices website where it states "Chlamydia is easily treated with antibiotics. You may be given a single dose, or a longer course of antibiotics to take for a week.". Irrespective of the length of the treatment (single does or one week) it is curable and non-fatal

The CDC website states that Chlamydia can only be passed through unprotected vaginal, anal or oral (all mucous membranes) sex. Nowhere have I read that it is passed through healthy skin

The question was whether women here permit semen ON their pussy. My answer is, I do, unless it is ejected in excess of 20 PSI at sea-level

And I have given my reasons why I would let that happen but would be extremely concerned about unprotected oral sex

[Removed by poster at 30/12/14 13:47:32]

Here comes the std police

I wouldn't do it. For all I know they may want it near their genital area for a variety of reasons, safe sex means ejaculation away from a vagina, and of course wearing a condom for inter course. To me at least - everyone has their own views I guess.

"Hiv is thankfully pretty rare. Clamydia, however, is not.

An chlamydia isn't a week of antibiotics, just so you know. It's one dose of antibiotics given to you to take at the clinic. One week later you are deemed clear of it.

I do not think that HIV is rare. Infact, the incidence of HIV is increasing. Full-blown AIDS on the other hand is becoming rarer but that is only because of symptom control. Does not mean that the person is no longer carrying the virus

I stand corrected if instead of a course of one week of antibiotics one takes one dose and Chlamydia is treated. I was looking at the NHS Choices website where it states "Chlamydia is easily treated with antibiotics. You may be given a single dose, or a longer course of antibiotics to take for a week.". Irrespective of the length of the treatment (single does or one week) it is curable and non-fatal

The CDC website states that Chlamydia can only be passed through unprotected vaginal, anal or oral (all mucous membranes) sex. Nowhere have I read that it is passed through healthy skin

The question was whether women here permit semen ON their pussy. My answer is, I do, unless it is ejected in excess of 20 PSI at sea-level

And I have given my reasons why I would let that happen but would be extremely concerned about unprotected oral sex"

There are less than 0.3% of the uk population living with hiv. These are people freshly diagnosed as well as people who have lived with it for many years.

In just one year alone there were over 200,000 diagnosis of chlamydia.

Comparatively, hiv is extremely rare.

Chlamydia makes up about half of all diagnosed sti's in the uk and is easily passed by semen on your labia.

It's your body. Go for it.

If you get tested regularly and treated if you catch it then chlymydia is less harmful and has far fewer symptoms than the common cold.

Whilst face masks are common in Far Eastern countries to prevent the spread of disease you never see anyone in the UK wear them so catching a cold is all part of life in the UK.

Is it because Chlymidia is a STI it us elevated to a pseudo feared disease by some?

Disclaimer: please don't attack me. Please Consider the question asked.

If squirting cum on a pussy risks Chlymydia why is that more of a problem than kissing someone with a cold?

"If you get tested regularly and treated if you catch it then chlymydia is less harmful and has far fewer symptoms than the common cold.

Whilst face masks are common in Far Eastern countries to prevent the spread of disease you never see anyone in the UK wear them so catching a cold is all part of life in the UK.

Is it because Chlymidia is a STI it us elevated to a pseudo feared disease by some?

If squirting cum on a pussy risks Chlymydia why is that more of a problem than kissing someone with a cold? "

Perhaps because if you have a cold it's clear to see you have a cold. It will more than likely go away in time as your immune system sorts it out for you.

Clamydia often shows no symptoms. Your immune system does not get rid of it.

If you don't get treated it is very likely to do lasting damage to your reproductive ability.

"If you get tested regularly and treated if you catch it then chlymydia is less harmful and has far fewer symptoms than the common cold.

If squirting cum on a pussy risks Chlymydia why is that more of a problem than kissing someone with a cold?

Perhaps because if you have a cold it's clear to see you have a cold. It will more than likely go away in time as your immune system sorts it out for you.

If you don't get treated it is very likely to do lasting damage to your reproductive ability. "

So it is the invisibility of chlymydia that is the problem? Interesting. People can choose if they interact with you.

Anyone who is not in a monogamous and clean relationship must however visit the GUM clinic. Wearing a condom 24/7 is no excuse.

If you don't get treated it is very likely to do lasting damage to your reproductive ability.

So it is the invisibility of chlymydia that is the problem? Interesting. People can choose if they interact with you.

Anyone who is not in a monogamous and clean relationship must however visit the GUM clinic. Wearing a condom 24/7 is no excuse. "

Not entirely. It needs treating to get rid of it. Untreated it can have nasty effects.

Comparing it to the common cold is rather silly.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

When I read these forum topics I am amazed at what people believe to be safe or not!

The Centres for Disease Control and prevention (in the USA) collates information on statistical chances of HIV transmission and you may be shocked at these.

Wearing a condom ONLY reduces the risk by 80% (from an infected source) so if you have sex with someone who is infected you still have a 1 in 5 chance on getting HIV!

But look at the numbers for risk per 10,000 exposures to the infection. For penis to vaginal intercourse there will be 8 transmissions for women, this is halved to 4 for the men.

Even receptive anal sex the transmission would only occur 138 times!

But for a blood transfusion its 9,250, so who's not having a blood transfusion when they need one?

Of course there are many factor, viral load, if they are early or late-stage infection that may increase the infection rate and they state that wearing a condom MAY decrease the infection rate as can male circumcision!

so the risk for vaginal sex is 0.04% (1:2380) for the man and 0.08% (1:1234) for the woman.

Looking at these and other risk factors to human life, such as heart attacks and strokes, perhaps people need to worry about these things first!

Just wear a condom and stop worrying, get tested, so you know YOUR HIV status. and think statically you need to worry more about the alcohol your drinking while out playing!!!!

"When I read these forum topics I am amazed at what people believe to be safe or not!

The Centres for Disease Control and prevention (in the USA) collates information on statistical chances of HIV transmission and you may be shocked at these.

Wearing a condom ONLY reduces the risk by 80% (from an infected source) so if you have sex with someone who is infected you still have a 1 in 5 chance on getting HIV!

But look at the numbers for risk per 10,000 exposures to the infection. For penis to vaginal intercourse there will be 8 transmissions for women, this is halved to 4 for the men.

Even receptive anal sex the transmission would only occur 138 times!

But for a blood transfusion its 9,250, so who's not having a blood transfusion when they need one?

Of course there are many factor, viral load, if they are early or late-stage infection that may increase the infection rate and they state that wearing a condom MAY decrease the infection rate as can male circumcision!

so the risk for vaginal sex is 0.04% (1:2380) for the man and 0.08% (1:1234) for the woman.

Looking at these and other risk factors to human life, such as heart attacks and strokes, perhaps people need to worry about these things first!

Just wear a condom and stop worrying, get tested, so you know YOUR HIV status. and think statically you need to worry more about the alcohol your drinking while out playing!!!!

"

Smoking is more dangerous.

"

Comparing it to the common cold is rather silly. "

Why?

What i am suggesting is it is more socialy acceptable to say " i have a cold" than "i have chlymydia" yet the symptoms are less.

Since we have been swinging only one person has contacted us and told us they had a sti infection. It should be more acceptable to tell those you have sex with you have health issues, wheter you wear condoms or not.

"

Comparing it to the common cold is rather silly.

Why?

What i am suggesting is it is more socialy acceptable to say " i have a cold" than "i have chlymydia" yet the symptoms are less.

Since we have been swinging only one person has contacted us and told us they had a sti infection. It should be more acceptable to tell those you have sex with you have health issues, wheter you wear condoms or not. "

Oh with that last part I completely agree. One mention of catching something as easy to catch and as common as clamydia and you're blacklisted.

It's visible symptoms may be less but a common cold won't make you infertile.

This has gone a little off track from the original thread.

The point I have been trying, and obviously failing to make, is that having a guy cum on you labia is not "perfectly safe" as the op suggests.

It is not the same as cumming over your breasts for instance.

As for the clitoris; every man knows the only way to stimulate it is by applying chocolate to the ladies mouth.

No we wouldn't allow a guy to cum on my pussy, also we're not here to preach to others that do.

Wembley

"

The point I have been trying, and obviously failing to make, is that having a guy cum on you labia is not "perfectly safe" as the op suggests.

As for the clitoris; every man knows the only way to stimulate it is by applying chocolate to the ladies mouth. "

Two things: the OP did not suggest that. They simply asked the question. I suggested that and only for myself

Second: I have never seen anywhere, not even on the CDC or NHS websites that Chlamydia can be passed from semen on the labia, clitoris, etc. It can only be passed through mucous membranes or as the vast majority of infections, when introduced directly into the blood-stream

Thirdly: Yes, I know I said two things; but thirdly, if I must catch something then I'd much rather catch Chlamydia, which is very easily treatable and is gone forever after treatment; cold sores (herpes - caught through 'unprotected kissing'; kissing condoms required) never leaves one's body

Lastly, the hell with foreplay, give me a box of Hotel Chocolat and be done with

"

As for the clitoris; every man knows the only way to stimulate it is by applying chocolate to the ladies mouth.

Two things: the OP did not suggest that. They simply asked the question. I suggested that and only for myself

Second: I have never seen anywhere, not even on the CDC or NHS websites that Chlamydia can be passed from semen on the labia, clitoris, etc. It can only be passed through mucous membranes or as the vast majority of infections, when introduced directly into the blood-stream

Thirdly: Yes, I know I said two things; but thirdly, if I must catch something then I'd much rather catch Chlamydia, which is very easily treatable and is gone forever after treatment; cold sores (herpes - caught through 'unprotected kissing'; kissing condoms required) never leaves one's body

Lastly, the hell with foreplay, give me a box of Hotel Chocolat and be done with "

Apologies; my mistake. They didn't say perfectly safe; you did.

I really wouldn't rely on just Internet research though. Just ask your gum clinic staff. I did. Well probably not at your clinic

Happy to send you the box of chox if you'd like some xx

Wembley

"

Lastly, the hell with foreplay, give me a box of Hotel Chocolat and be done with

Apologies; my mistake. They didn't say perfectly safe; you did.

I really wouldn't rely on just Internet research though. Just ask your gum clinic staff. I did. Well probably not at your clinic

Happy to send you the box of chox if you'd like some xx"

I don't need a gum clinic; my gums are just fine

But I did end up in my GP's surgery with a urinary tract infection and that wasn't because I had unprotected sex but because an idiot stuck his finger in and around my pussy and I let him. The lecture I got from my GP for that ...

So, next time, penis condoms, finger condoms and kissing condoms Maybe I should just give up sex altogether or wrap myself up in cling-film. Hang-on, that is a fetish and probably classified as sex

» Add a new message to this topic