FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang ?

Gangbang ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i've been offered to join a 6 guy gangbang,but i've never had mmf or any group sex,there would be dp,dvp involved,what you think should I go ? or would i be out of my depth,any guys got good or bad experiences ? let me know thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

personally if it were me, I'd get mmf meets if you can 1st, just to see how you do around guys, the idea of going to a gangbang sounds awesome in theory but can be a bit different in reality.

I've had a few mmf 3somes and dont think I'm ready for a full on gangbang yet.

Hope this helps

I don't think going for a GB is the best idea when you aren't 100% sure how you'll react around other men...

I find it strange he needs to ask as he's obviously not comfortable!

i agree, i think you may be outta your depth in a bigger group of guys fella. i have taken part in a 14 man gang bang couple years ago, and it was still a bit daunting at first even though i have played many a time in a 3/4some. i think its one of them, you'll never know till you try it. just remember, you wont have the biggest cock there haha trust me its always the 1st thing on the guys minds!

gaz

I agree,if you had no experiance mmf and you are worried then maybe its not for you..

Ive had quite a few gangbangs now and obviously there is going to be some contact with other males so if this is a problem for you them probably best you politly decline the invite x

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

you won't know if you don't go. Live life, carpe diem, etc etc.

My outlook is go for it, if it doesn't work leave. Your biggest worry will be if your's is the smallest. By the way i jumped in feet first and loved it. Have been to loads. Enjoy or not it is an interesting experience.

If you have to ask I'd say there is a concern.

Ease gently into it with an MMF. It could be soul-destroying if your little head stops co-operating with your big one.

Take it slowly.

hmmmmm, do you think that men who dont mind other male contact during a gb are infact bordering on bi/curious? now there's a thought

"hmmmmm, do you think that men who dont mind other male contact during a gb are infact bordering on bi/curious? now there's a thought "

No,i dont think so. But if a woman is having DP then there is obviously going to be male contact,most guys ive met it doesnt worry them but there are some guys who wont do DP because they would be so close to another male.

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

"hmmmmm, do you think that men who dont mind other male contact during a gb are infact bordering on bi/curious? now there's a thought "

There's a very good thread with a lot of opinions voiced called something like straight guys who fuck ,

For the OP-

As others have said you don't seem comfortabl

e as it is, however you had the right idea's to post here. Hopefully will give you some insight into what to expect as that is what's most daunting.

Best tips

Be youurself and converse with both partners. And also wid the other guys.

Take the lead from the other males or when. The lady invites you to play.

Just be polite and enjoy yourself if you do decide to go and just inform organiser it is your first time and he_- she may be able allay any reservations

screw it. throw yourself in at the deep end. might as well get it overwith, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. the experienced people should make you feel right at ease, and you'll be glad you did it

go for it !!

you only live once, and if you dont like it, dont do it again!! not many people get the opportunity, god knows i'd like to, if only to get the chance......

mr

thats what i did, and never looked back, nothing like being involved, and seeing lady being nurtured to many an orgasm by a group of guys. done plenty. go to the shop, by a yorkie my friend and be a man

there is no right or wrong way to go about something like this. Just picture it and see if it turns you on or bothers you. Bunch of naked blokes standing around, slowly wanking, women being played with by one or two or more. Everyone watching you when its your turn etc.

It really depends on what the guys are like. If its a bunch of nice, decent blokes with a GSOH it could be a right laugh and good fun.

Go for the test drive mate and see what you handle like. If you have a blow out then its not for you.

It must be hard for guys to perform in front of other guys so can understand why the OP is worried.

I would say,contact whoever invited you say you have never been to a gangbang and ask if you can go along and see how you feel when you get there,if it was one of my gangbangs i wouldnt have a problem with someone comming and watching x

So how did it go?

If in any doubt try mmf first. Its all about feeling comfortable and having a great time . So dont put yourself under any pressure if you aint sure if its right for you.

xx

I had my first 4some about 2 months ago, which for me was a bit daunting to start with as I was going to be the youngest guy and I'd never done more than one on one before.

When I told the couple involved they were really understanding and agreed that I should take a backseat and get invovled when I felt the time was right and leave when I wanted.

Since then I've been to a few with them and taken more of a role each time.

Suppose its mainly about communication and easing yourself into the situation!

But...did you go? lol

» Add a new message to this topic