FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > deleted post???

deleted post???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i posted on here just a couple of days ago about how hard it is on this site and the post has been deleted?? there was no malice or badmouthing or anything so am a little bit confused as to why it was deleted. i was looking forward to hearing other peoples thought on the difficulties of meets on here sometimes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it maybe because there already are a million other posts like it already

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Aw, what a shame - I would have liked to have seen that one - sounds original! Not to worry, there will be another one opening up near you soon! Z

Zoe tut tut

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Sorry! Haven't had time to get on to the site much for a while - will behave now! Z

Was the post saying "I am so glad I have more success on here than other single males and couples" ?

You joined 7 months ago and have had 4 verifications, possibly more meets than just those that your verified for.

In the same period we as a couple have managed only 1 meet, we work from home and have no kids, we can meet everyday, we use the "meet today" and "events" pages all the time.

So do you want to rethink before complaining, cos for sure we aren't complaining we still have a great time on this site.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I recall the thread, as I was replying to it when it went.

I agree that OP said nothing controversial, can only assume someone else did, hence the entire thread being deleted.

The general gist of that thread was "bloody timewasters...are we the only genuone...pointless site...blah blah blah".

So as Zoe says, there'll be another one to "contribute" to shortly.

" i was looking forward to hearing other peoples thought on the difficulties of meets on here sometimes"

None would have been forthcoming. All whingers have their profiles critiqued, and their posts derided as unimaginative and unattractive negativity.

Unless they have nice tits...

" i was looking forward to hearing other peoples thought on the difficulties of meets on here sometimes

None would have been forthcoming. All whingers have their profiles critiqued, and their posts derided as unimaginative and unattractive negativity.

Unless they have nice tits..."

Oh my days....stop whining & drop the towel will ya

" i was looking forward to hearing other peoples thought on the difficulties of meets on here sometimes

Unless they have nice tits..."

Even the whingers who whinge about whingers and whinging post?

"Oh my days....stop whining & drop the towel will ya "

No need.

Imagine two undersized sprouts and a baby carrot.

In those colours.

"Aw, what a shame - I would have liked to have seen that one - sounds original! Not to worry, there will be another one opening up near you soon! Z"

Hehe Some do say that sarcasm is the lowest form of humour - not sure on that!

Sarcasm usually requires a quick wit, and the ability to extract the minutest points of weakness in a conversation. So it is quite unlikely that it is the lowest form of humour as some would like to call it. Perhaps not being able to enjoy sarcasm is directly related to not having the ability to come up with sarcastic comments, which in turn creates a feeling of inadequacy, which in turn can spawn a Napoleon complex, that can cause someone to logicise that sarcasm is the humour of the stupid.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was not moaning on my post i was just asking the question and am sorry that some people saw it as " another moan from another single guy "

That was not my aim at all

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

and you have no need to apologise for that.. you have every right to make a thread no matter how many times its been put up before

"and you have no need to apologise for that.. you have every right to make a thread no matter how many times its been put up before"

Agreed ... why read outdated posts and views from old members, when you can hear a fresh point of view

"and you have no need to apologise for that.. you have every right to make a thread no matter how many times its been put up before

Agreed ... why read outdated posts and views from old members, when you can hear a fresh point of view "

Or read even

agreed, fresh views and opinions on old subjects are vital, refreshing, boring, interesting and totally necessary.

Be they from people who are new to the forums, people who missed the subject last time round or people who use the forums all the time but change thier opinion on matters.

" I was not moaning on my post i was just asking the question and am sorry that some people saw it as " another moan from another single guy "

That was not my aim at all

"

Never say sorry cos someone else did wrong x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

It's spooky that my posts were deleted on a deleted posts thread!

PS - I know why they were deleted, I need to stop quoting controversial posts from other members

» Add a new message to this topic