FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Some way to note failed meets...

Some way to note failed meets...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

An anti-fab button that shows up on people's profiles how many times they have failed to turn up for meets! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Too easy to abuse. For instance, I could click yours a couple of times just to be a cow. How would anyone know? Just report them and move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That would be great, all the bitter people who are less than polite at a polite no thanks would love to abuse that feature!

Exactly as said above because if this was done to you and were angry enough you could press it as many times as you like

"Too easy to abuse. For instance, I could click yours a couple of times just to be a cow. How would anyone know? Just report them and move on"

Aww go on.....I'll have a click too.....just to be a dick...

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Too easy to abuse. For instance, I could click yours a couple of times just to be a cow. How would anyone know? Just report them and move on"

"Too easy to abuse. For instance, I could click yours a couple of times just to be a cow. How would anyone know? Just report them and move on

Aww go on.....I'll have a click too.....just to be a dick..."

Yay Christos, a dick click, brilliant idea

The way another site does a system like this is, you have to send an invite and that can either be accepted or declined, once accepted you can then leave a good or bad veri, which show up as a plus or a minus.

Still can be abused but it seems to work

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

What they said!

Sadly,there are immature,bitter,twisted and spiteful people on here who would click away just because they can.

"That would be great, all the bitter people who are less than polite at a polite no thanks would love to abuse that feature!"

People can just easily make new profiles anyway.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Too easy to abuse. For instance, I could click yours a couple of times just to be a cow. How would anyone know? Just report them and move on

The way another site does a system like this is, you have to send an invite and that can either be accepted or declined, once accepted you can then leave a good or bad veri, which show up as a plus or a minus.

Still can be abused but it seems to work "

I can see the advantages of such a system, the main one being that you'd get negative veris that may act as a suitable warning even though I daresay the majority of them would continue to be positive.

It would mean the need for some kind of official meeting arrangement system on the site, which might be open to abuse...it would depend on how it was set up...

I can see the advantages of such a system, the main one being that you'd get negative veris that may act as a suitable warning even though I daresay the majority of them would continue to be positive.

It would mean the need for some kind of official meeting arrangement system on the site, which might be open to abuse...it would depend on how it was set up..."

Or people could just use their own wits and stop relying on the site to make decisions for them.....radical, I know.

dover

It would mean the need for some kind of official meeting arrangement system on the site, which might be open to abuse...it would depend on how it was set up...

Or people could just use their own wits and stop relying on the site to make decisions for them.....radical, I know. "

In other words, carry on doing what we've always done...

Or people could just use their own wits and stop relying on the site to make decisions for them.....radical, I know.

In other words, carry on doing what we've always done..."

Precisely.....best way.....

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"An anti-fab button that shows up on people's profiles how many times they have failed to turn up for meets! Lol"
. This would be wide open to abuse . I only go a meet if the potential meet answers their phone before I set off . Anyone can send a text message . Is usually fairly foolproof .

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"An anti-fab button that shows up on people's profiles how many times they have failed to turn up for meets! Lol"
. Maybe six cock pictures are attracting the wrong type of person..What research have you done before going to your meets? Fab is a ruthless environment and you have to accept the good and bad points .

dover

"An anti-fab button that shows up on people's profiles how many times they have failed to turn up for meets! Lol. This would be wide open to abuse . I only go a meet if the potential meet answers their phone before I set off . Anyone can send a text message . Is usually fairly foolproof ."

Well I think most of us are aware of those fake-detection procedures, but a closer reading of that posting seems to reveal that it's a means of finding out if the guy turns up, not if the girl online that you've been chatting with is real.

» Add a new message to this topic