FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thanks!

Thanks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristol Fun 13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't you just love it when you shower, make an effort to get ready and look half tidy and then drive an hour to a meet to get cancelled on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't you just love it when you shower, make an effort to get ready and look half tidy and then drive an hour to a meet to get cancelled on! "

Wow, I'd be upset about the hour journey, but the shower and looking "half tidy"? Lucky recipient .......

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Half tidy? lol

On a serious point, it depends on how you arranged your meet in the first place before sympathy will be given...

Were you thinking with your little head or big one? Did you do due diligence? If not then you are at least 50% to blame

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't you just love it when you shower, make an effort to get ready and look half tidy and then drive an hour to a meet to get cancelled on! "

It must be absolutely galling. Better luck next time

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Was there a good reason for the cancellation?

By *ristol Fun 13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By half tidy I'm being modest... I'm not going to say I was looking gorgeous... Although I did pass the mirror a few more times than was needed!

There wasn't an explanation given, just got blocked! We've been talking for over a week as well!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"By half tidy I'm being modest... I'm not going to say I was looking gorgeous... Although I did pass the mirror a few more times than was needed!

There wasn't an explanation given, just got blocked! We've been talking for over a week as well!

"

wow, over a week? Most of my meets have had to wait months til I can meet - all have turned up when they said they would.

If its a one off, it could just be bad luck, if there are a run, you are the only constant in your meets, so look at your selection criteria.

» Add a new message to this topic