FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The Mind vs the Flesh

The Mind vs the Flesh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a fair assumption that most people on here are merely turned on by the flesh rather than the whole package ie the mind and spirit? Perhaps I'm thinking too deep on this. Perhaps it is a place where the flesh is to be celebrated. I do however find that i enjoy the sex better if the lady was really flirty, witty and endowed with some above average intelligence. Surely there are more than enough ladies capable of engaging mentally and not just look at pictures. Or am I just denying the most primal instinct in full effect and it really doesn't matter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It matters to some ... It doesn't matter to others.

Personally I like someone with a brilliant sense of humour and is cute. A little bit of everything in moderation eh?

I like fun people who have the intellect and wit to keep up.

I also like fit people who can keep up sexually too.

A bit of intelligence always works. Before being in a relationship I was single in the swinging scene, i got the occasional invite to join a more-some with a greedy girl. It's was just like screwing a piece of meat, not the most inspired of fucks.

Talking to the lady for half an hour or so beforehand really inspired the physical interaction afterwards.

As the saying goes 'if you can't turn on the mind, the body can't follow'

Its just a fuck if I can't get into the other persons mind and what's the point in that? It's all about the mind for me.

"Its just a fuck if I can't get into the other persons mind and what's the point in that? It's all about the mind for me. "

The mind is is just as import an erogenous zone as everywhere else.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

On a site like this the first thing thst catches my attention is looks. With a short profile and a few pictures if someone isn't attractive to me im not gonna bother engaging with them. However ive sent messages to and had them from very attractive people who once I have chatted with them a while I wouldn't of met them. So looks aren't everything but they are what initially draws me to someone on fab.

In real life where you meet people face to face its a different story. Ive been in relationships with people that aren't necessarily my type.

"Is it a fair assumption that most people on here are merely turned on by the flesh rather than the whole package ie the mind and spirit? Perhaps I'm thinking too deep on this. Perhaps it is a place where the flesh is to be celebrated. I do however find that i enjoy the sex better if the lady was really flirty, witty and endowed with some above average intelligence. Surely there are more than enough ladies capable of engaging mentally and not just look at pictures. Or am I just denying the most primal instinct in full effect and it really doesn't matter. "

Sometimes it matters and sometimes it doesn't .

Obviously it's different for ua as a couple and the connection doesn't always have to be more than sexual . But now and again we meet folk who we genuinely find push more buttons on an interlectual level and they become friends too .

A warning though , when you connect on a deeper level the play may become secondary or not happen at all if you meet in a club .

The mind leads to the flesh. Its like a zombie farm with too many flesh eaters these days.

For me too meet someone I have to be turned on by their physical appearance. For me to meet someone again there has to be a mental connection as well.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"On a site like this the first thing thst catches my attention is looks. With a short profile and a few pictures if someone isn't attractive to me im not gonna bother engaging with them. However ive sent messages to and had them from very attractive people who once I have chatted with them a while I wouldn't of met them. So looks aren't everything but they are what initially draws me to someone on fab.

In real life where you meet people face to face its a different story. Ive been in relationships with people that aren't necessarily my type. "

"Its just a fuck if I can't get into the other persons mind and what's the point in that? It's all about the mind for me. "

Totally...I am most definitely a sapio-sexual x

"For me too meet someone I have to be turned on by their physical appearance. For me to meet someone again there has to be a mental connection as well."

For truly body shaking sex.

You have to engage the mind.

Blow the mind and the body will follow.

"For truly body shaking sex.

You have to engage the mind.

Blow the mind and the body will follow. "

Absolutely this. The brain for me is the most powerful sexual organ. Imagination, humour, creativity and good conversation are everything to me. Plus I'm very put off by someone who can't string a sentence together or speaks like a ned.

Sparks fly when someone really holds my attention. Physical attraction doesn't do that for me

Interesting how few males have responded to this post. I can only guess they're all posting about if cock size matters and who's got the biggest tits.

"Interesting how few males have responded to this post. I can only guess they're all posting about if cock size matters and who's got the biggest tits. "

Lmfao.

By *isterSCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Convent of Pleasure

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 16:14:34]

"Interesting how few males have responded to this post. I can only guess they're all posting about if cock size matters and who's got the biggest tits. "

And how well they can make all women squirt...lmao

Really is a House of Carnal Desires.

» Add a new message to this topic