FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Outdoor discreet flashing

Outdoor discreet flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing more of a turn on than a woman discreetly flashing in public, for example a short skirt on a train and her legs slowly opening or wearing a blouse with buttons undone low so to see down her top. In a unisex changing room in a clothes shop leaving the curtain slightly open so people can get glimpses in. Any women enjoy doing this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends whose looking

"Nothing more of a turn on than a woman discreetly flashing in public, for example a short skirt on a train and her legs slowly opening or wearing a blouse with buttons undone low so to see down her top. In a unisex changing room in a clothes shop leaving the curtain slightly open so people can get glimpses in. Any women enjoy doing this??"

My better half is a cabbie and he has never seen as many, not so discreetly flashed, fannies and boobs in the last four years he has done the job, than the previous 46! Women love it!

My task this week was on this. DId some great out door photo's....

We love it.

Katie x

Think I'm in the wrong profession Jayne! Ha

"depends whose looking "

Who would you do it for then

It's a big turn on for me mate I love looking up skirts down tops when get the chance

It is actually good for men to look at womens cleavage... been proven.

"It is actually good for men to look at womens cleavage... been proven.

"

Scentifically proven to decrease the chance of heart problems

Trace enjoys doing it when in the mood.

Usually when we're at a Hotel,she'll sit in the bar with short dress and no knickers.

She had 3 young guys shuffling about all over,to get a better _iew, when we were sitting on high stools at a 2 person table

That was in a waterside Lodge in Oldham,The Boat And Horses,anyone know it? lol.

There have been many other instances.

XXXX

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Didn't some woman get prosecuted recently for flashing whilst driving...? I think a passing lorry driver reported her. I seem to remember hearing about that, but my memory's not what it used to be, so maybe I imagined or dreamt it.

"Didn't some woman get prosecuted recently for flashing whilst driving...? I think a passing lorry driver reported her. I seem to remember hearing about that, but my memory's not what it used to be, so maybe I imagined or dreamt it."

No, you're not dreaming it, it did happen and was discussed on these very forums!

I think there's a marked difference to what people are discussing here, flashing in pubs, clubs and changing rooms, to showing your tits to drivers of articulated lorries in the middle lane of the M1!!!

"Didn't some woman get prosecuted recently for flashing whilst driving...? I think a passing lorry driver reported her. I seem to remember hearing about that, but my memory's not what it used to be, so maybe I imagined or dreamt it.

No, you're not dreaming it, it did happen and was discussed on these very forums!

I think there's a marked difference to what people are discussing here, flashing in pubs, clubs and changing rooms, to showing your tits to drivers of articulated lorries in the middle lane of the M1!!! "

I have driven topless down one junction of the m1 before for a dare. :D

Katie.

oh and car was topless to :D

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love flashing

I was forever flashing when I lived in London - was a lot easier to do so to people you would never see again.

Minis and no knickers whilst on train journeys making sure legs were open enough to make the guy wonder if he was really seeing right

Wearing the same and trying on the boots and shoes in TKmaxx - lots of bending down to pull boots on

Many other times as well - too many to post

[Removed by poster at 28/10/10 19:35:05]

Mmmm tell me more!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Nothing more of a turn on than a woman discreetly flashing in public, for example a short skirt on a train and her legs slowly opening or wearing a blouse with buttons undone low so to see down her top. In a unisex changing room in a clothes shop leaving the curtain slightly open so people can get glimpses in. Any women enjoy doing this??

My better half is a cabbie and he has never seen as many, not so discreetly flashed, fannies and boobs in the last four years he has done the job, than the previous 46! Women love it! "

how long does it take to retrain as a taxi driver, does he get offers in exchange for no fare ? lol

Playfulsam- let me know how tore-train when you do! Haha

Me and an ex used to take alot of pics of her flashing descretly out and about, it was something that we both throughally enjoyed

By *ugar.and.spiceCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth. Nr Dorchester

Mmmmmmm we think we will have to give it a try x s and S x

"Me and an ex used to take alot of pics of her flashing descretly out and about, it was something that we both throughally enjoyed"

It is fantastic fun isnt it.. :D I love doing it.. :D

"Me and an ex used to take alot of pics of her flashing descretly out and about, it was something that we both throughally enjoyed

It is fantastic fun isnt it.. :D I love doing it.. :D "

Sure is alot of fun...just need to find a lady who enjoys doing it again

It is something we do a lot (as you can see from our profile)..it is fun, worth the pictures and the comments we get on the rare occasions we are caught.

But you have to have a female who is brave enough and indeed wants to do it.

We are lucky here!

Just checked your pics out, fantastic, just the sort I used to take with my ex gf

Love to tease guys!! Sitting at a bar with no knickers on or flashing my pair of breasts . Makes me feel like a naughty girl but I still keep all the power!!

This thread is too much for me, I'm feeling all unecessary

I remember a girl and her fella asleep on the tube late a night. The girl was wearing a long denim skirt with a large split at the front. When the tube came to a halt the momentum would slowly part her legs to reveal her lovely white thong. This went on for quite a while as I remember. It really was quite surreal.

The worst or best part about it is that Guys were blatantly queuing up to take turns to get the seat opposite her. Did I?

I'll go and have a lie down now, hang on I'm already in bed.

Barry.

Sorry to hijack the thread. My earlier tube story has reminded me about another tube incident.

This time a packed tube and I feel a hand brush across my cock through my pants. I look down to see a girl with her back to me so I think "Nice" and start getting a little boner on to which she responds with more pressure. woo hoo lets rock.

Until "She" turns round, and its a guy.. Deliberately dressed in a girls top. A T shirty thing but with frilly sleeve end, so looks girly but would pass as a blokes top. Anyway this happens as the doors are opening at my station, phew quick exit. But would you believe the cheeky beggar put more pressure on my cock and tried to block me from getting off the tube..

I did get off and felt very shocked afterwards. It was obviously a very well contrived and daring plan.

I have a feeling that, that guy could succeed at whatever he applied his mind too.

London, gotta love it.

Oh god I would have been so shocked!

ha ha just a though - discrete flashing?????????

"ha ha just a though - discrete flashing?????????"

Yes its when it can be seen to be an accident.. like swinging on a swing, sitting on a park bench, legs up, knowing full well a gust of wind will show the world.. but it looks innocent..

Its normally when I pretend I dont realise I am doing it.. like taking car for its service. :D

Katie. x

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

"Nothing more of a turn on than a woman discreetly flashing in public, for example a short skirt on a train and her legs slowly opening or wearing a blouse with buttons undone low so to see down her top. In a unisex changing room in a clothes shop leaving the curtain slightly open so people can get glimpses in. Any women enjoy doing this??

My better half is a cabbie and he has never seen as many, not so discreetly flashed, fannies and boobs in the last four years he has done the job, than the previous 46! Women love it! "

mmm time for me to get a new job !

i like looking at out door photo's on here there look very sexy and add that bit of fun to them

» Add a new message to this topic