FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need help!

Need help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to this, haven't met anyone from here yet, I've had offers but some reason I get shy and don't end up meeting, any advice/ first time experiences may be able to help me? Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 18:03:31]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meet for a coffee first, take it slowly & see what happens.

Or go to socials and get to meet others there.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Sorry that was a little harsh.

I stand by what I say, but I'll try it a little less harshly.

Are you arranging to meet then not turning up? Or are you just bottling it at the last minute?

Either way my advise stands, man up and grow a pair.

"Meet for a coffee first, take it slowly & see what happens.

Or go to socials and get to meet others there."

Thank you and yeah that's what I need to do and I've always been curious about going socials as a single male? I'm a shy person at meeting new people, I'd probably have the time of my life but it's the nerves thank you anyway x

"Sorry that was a little harsh.

I stand by what I say, but I'll try it a little less harshly.

Are you arranging to meet then not turning up? Or are you just bottling it at the last minute?

Either way my advise stands, man up and grow a pair."

I'm being asked and turning it down because my nerves get the better of me, over a phone I got confidence in person I'm different and I do need to aha that wasn't harsh it's the truth thank you anyway x

Thank you and yeah that's what I need to do and I've always been curious about going socials as a single male? I'm a shy person at meeting new people, I'd probably have the time of my life but it's the nerves thank you anyway x"

Do you think this is a good site to be on then if you are shy at meeting new people?

Thank you and yeah that's what I need to do and I've always been curious about going socials as a single male? I'm a shy person at meeting new people, I'd probably have the time of my life but it's the nerves thank you anyway x

Do you think this is a good site to be on then if you are shy at meeting new people?"

I need to start somewhere? It's not so much shy it's what they might think of me think I'm just going to dangle my bollocks and go for it

It's difficult to tell from your post OP if you are arranging meets and failing to turn up for them (due to bottling it) or either not getting as far as actually arranging a meet.

Looking at your 'problem' from a positive perspective, I would say that we all have a first time and i'm sure everyone will agree that there can be feelings of nervousness or even anxiety about meeting for the first time - or even at any time - with a new person etc.

My advice to you would be to communicate this with those that you are considering meeting with.

Speaking from my own experience, I was a little nervous about my first meet, but I have to say that the couple concerned were wonderfully understanding and were excellent at putting me at ease.

I've been fortunate enough to meet some very nice people here and so I would say that most are very understanding.

Have you thought of arranging a social first?

"It's difficult to tell from your post OP if you are arranging meets and failing to turn up for them (due to bottling it) or either not getting as far as actually arranging a meet.

Looking at your 'problem' from a positive perspective, I would say that we all have a first time and i'm sure everyone will agree that there can be feelings of nervousness or even anxiety about meeting for the first time - or even at any time - with a new person etc.

My advice to you would be to communicate this with those that you are considering meeting with.

Speaking from my own experience, I was a little nervous about my first meet, but I have to say that the couple concerned were wonderfully understanding and were excellent at putting me at ease.

I've been fortunate enough to meet some very nice people here and so I would say that most are very understanding.

Have you thought of arranging a social first?

"

I've been asked to meet but turnt it down due to being nervous and told them they told me when I'm ready contact them and I've asked to arrange a social first just this minute and I'm going to see where it goes from there thanks a lot though it's much appreciated

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

But your status is asking for a female in a hotel? Doesn't sound like a social to me!

You're a 19 year old straight male looking for women only? Maybe this isn't the right site?

» Add a new message to this topic