FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > swingrooms4U

swingrooms4U

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exquisite parteaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Rugby

New concept as it is getting difficult to go to Hotels anonymously.What does everyone thing about this idea anytime day or night rooms for meet ups of any kind.Let us know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"New concept as it is getting difficult to go to Hotels anonymously.What does everyone thing about this idea anytime day or night rooms for meet ups of any kind.Let us know. "

I like this concept. I know a couple who tried to do this in the NW area but came up against council problems. So maybe just do your background work before putting money into it. All councils are different, so you may be ok.

Good luck xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some hotels in manchester and huddersfield do a day rate - or so i have heard haha

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We should do what the Japanese do and have "love hotels" you can rent for the hour, but the country is too prudish for that. We have used early book-ins at Travel Lodges for afternoon play.

"We should do what the Japanese do and have "love hotels" you can rent for the hour, but the country is too prudish for that. We have used early book-ins at Travel Lodges for afternoon play. "

9 to 5.com

Good place to book daytime meet hotels. Have fone several times my self. May have to travel a few miles. Goid luck

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"New concept as it is getting difficult to go to Hotels anonymously.What does everyone thing about this idea anytime day or night rooms for meet ups of any kind.Let us know. "

Just use a club with daytime opening. Way cheaper than a hotel and usually get a jacuzzi too

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"some hotels in manchester and huddersfield do a day rate - or so i have heard haha "

most chain hotels do a day rate, the one the guy from Dudley does the ads for does

"New concept as it is getting difficult to go to Hotels anonymously.What does everyone thing about this idea anytime day or night rooms for meet ups of any kind.Let us know.

Just use a club with daytime opening. Way cheaper than a hotel and usually get a jacuzzi too "

Much easier

» Add a new message to this topic