FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > dyslexic

dyslexic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I find it so difficult to get away were on this site. I've been on here for 3 years now. One of the main problems is I'm dyslexic and I can read alright and spelling not a problem. I get writers block. Find it so hard what to put in my messages . and I always wondering if me profile is ok. Should I put that I'm dyslexic and I get writers block on my profile. Jon.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think dyslexia is a problem for you - your profile is clearly written. However, the fact that your wife is not aware may be an issue for fabbers.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"I don't think dyslexia is a problem for you - your profile is clearly written. However, the fact that your wife is not aware may be an issue for fabbers."

agree. Dyslexia is not the problem, i think your lack of success on here may be due to people not wanting to get involved with someone who is playing without their partners consent.

I agree the married and cheating behind her back is a no for many but at least you're honest.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In what way does writers block prevent you meeting?

Does it make you a bit slow to reply, or does it make it impossible to type anything at all?

If the former, then you're assuming that a well written, considered response is not appreciated.

Have you thought of going to a club?

"Have you thought of going to a club?"

Wondered this myself. Isn't Paradise spa quite near? There might be a social held there from time to time.

Thanks for the coments so far . not actually married but I've been with my partner for nearly 26 years . We use to have a good sex life and then the past 5 years she lost her sex drive and we still have sex and to be honest it's shit, she lays on her back until she comes and the I do her doggy style. Enough said on that...

When I'm sending a message for the first time, yes I'm fairly slow and I find it hard what to say. I

I don't do the one liners.You need to sell your self on here as there are so many men on here. It's so hard to explain. For example (hi I read your profile and I've fab your pic's which definitely got my attention. I see that we share the same interests and I interested in chatting more.) They read this and sometimes don't even look at my profile and delete the message which I know that some do this to say that they are not interested. I've been told to sort out my face pic's as I'm better looking lol the camera fucking hates me.

have been to the spa a few time inss over the space of 3 years. Made some nice friends there. 3 of them live down my road. Just writing this has taken ages.

as a general rule with dyslexia, speed comes with practice. If you write/ type as part of your work then you should maintain or see an improvement in your writing. You will also find short cuts or a way of improving things. Depending on what dyslexia you have would depend on the best coping method to use to improve your situation with your writing. Planning and mind mapping often helps but is time consuming. Alternatively you could use a dictation type program like dragon speak if you were having broader writing issues outside of fab.

There are only a finite number of opening messages a person can send. Why not take the time to write a few down at your leisure and then you can copy and paste them as appropriate

You've had 8 meets so it cant hinder you that much!!..

"as a general rule with dyslexia, speed comes with practice. If you write/ type as part of your work then you should maintain or see an improvement in your writing. You will also find short cuts or a way of improving things. Depending on what dyslexia you have would depend on the best coping method to use to improve your situation with your writing. Planning and mind mapping often helps but is time consuming. Alternatively you could use a dictation type program like dragon speak if you were having broader writing issues outside of fab."

It's finding what to say I have the problem with. use predictive text as well but should I put it in my profile that I'm dyslexic

"There are only a finite number of opening messages a person can send. Why not take the time to write a few down at your leisure and then you can copy and paste them as appropriate"

Don't laugh I haven't a clue how to do that and that's something I will look into

#yawn

"You've had 8 meets so it cant hinder you that much!!.."

And that's in nearly 3 years. I go to a club now and again.was labeled by a lady there. He mine and know one can play with him which I found out about. That's jealousy for you.

Your profiles ok with some mixed pictures. I would hope that Dyselxia wouldn't put people off you however the partner thing would. Best to be honest about it though which you are.

I think it may simply be down to the amount of competition on here and nothing else.

Good luck and keep plugging away.

Attends clubs...

Finds locals....

Doesn't convert to regular playmates....

Thinks dyslexia is the issue.

What you need is advice from someone who knows you better than some random sarcastic git on the Internet...

"Thanks for the coments so far . not actually married but I've been with my partner for nearly 26 years . We use to have a good sex life and then the past 5 years she lost her sex drive and we still have sex and to be honest it's shit, she lays on her back until she comes and the I do her doggy style. Enough said on that...

When I'm sending a message for the first time, yes I'm fairly slow and I find it hard what to say. I

I don't do the one liners.You need to sell your self on here as there are so many men on here. It's so hard to explain. For example (hi I read your profile and I've fab your pic's which definitely got my attention. I see that we share the same interests and I interested in chatting more.) They read this and sometimes don't even look at my profile and delete the message which I know that some do this to say that they are not interested. I've been told to sort out my face pic's as I'm better looking lol the camera fucking hates me.

have been to the spa a few time inss over the space of 3 years. Made some nice friends there. 3 of them live down my road. Just writing this has taken ages. "

Totally disrespecting her won't help your cause. Good luck.

"Thanks for the coments so far . not actually married but I've been with my partner for nearly 26 years . We use to have a good sex life and then the past 5 years she lost her sex drive and we still have sex and to be honest it's shit, she lays on her back until she comes and the I do her doggy style. Enough said on that...

"

26 years and you have so little respect for the poor woman that you can write about her like that on a public forum? Wow Takes two to make and fix a problem. Kind of wish she knew about fab so she could have the time of her life! I'd never meet a guy who spoke about his partner like that.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm dyslexic and I don't let that stop me... you have to learn how to manage it. Having said that, I don't think you should rely solely on that as the issue as I don't think that is your actual problem on here.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I too have the gift of dyslexia xx

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

26 years and you have so little respect for the poor woman that you can write about her like that on a public forum? Wow Takes two to make and fix a problem. Kind of wish she knew about fab so she could have the time of her life! I'd never meet a guy who spoke about his partner like that. "

Agreed

liverpool

Wow, i hope she never sees what you have written about her. She deserves so much more.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Poor lady ....

Shes probably bored too...

Try being nice to her and respecting her ....

"Your profiles ok with some mixed pictures. I would hope that Dyselxia wouldn't put people off you however the partner thing would. Best to be honest about it though which you are.

I think it may simply be down to the amount of competition on here and nothing else.

Good luck and keep plugging away. "

these days the competition is high. And thanks for the reply

"Attends clubs...

Finds locals....

Doesn't convert to regular playmates....

Thinks dyslexia is the issue.

What you need is advice from someone who knows you better than some random sarcastic git on the Internet..."

cheers

26 years and you have so little respect for the poor woman that you can write about her like that on a public forum? Wow Takes two to make and fix a problem. Kind of wish she knew about fab so she could have the time of her life! I'd never meet a guy who spoke about his partner like that. "

Don't get me wrong I love her to bits and I tried to get her into swing. talk about it a lot. And I did say that I would do by myself. I'm taking such a risk doing this behind her back. Going on xhamster and having a wank doesn't do it for me now days. I love the interests in on me profile. And I wanted to enjoy it plus this is addictive that doesn't help their are a lot of females doing the same to their parents on here. I appreciate your feedback jon.x

"I'm dyslexic and I don't let that stop me... you have to learn how to manage it. Having said that, I don't think you should rely solely on that as the issue as I don't think that is your actual problem on here."
Thanks, jon.x

"Poor lady ....

Shes probably bored too...

Try being nice to her and respecting her ....

.. "

I treat her so good, she just not in sex now days

I love her to bits and I have so much respect for her.

26 years and you have so little respect for the poor woman that you can write about her like that on a public forum? Wow Takes two to make and fix a problem. Kind of wish she knew about fab so she could have the time of her life! I'd never meet a guy who spoke about his partner like that.

I love her to bits and I have so much respect for her. "

So much respect you're slagging her off in a public forum and looking for sex behind her back.

So much respect you're slagging her off in a public forum and looking for sex behind her back."

You have a point there. Some people are attached on here which is a problem to some. Mentioning the poor partner in that light is a bad call for most.

So much respect you're slagging her off in a public forum and looking for sex behind her back.

You have a point there. Some people are attached on here which is a problem to some. Mentioning the poor partner in that light is a bad call for most. "

I believe it was clear on his profile but now its been removed.

So much respect you're slagging her off in a public forum and looking for sex behind her back."

I don't believe I've slagged her off all I've said is the truth about how it is and the reason why I'm on here. People who know me at a club I go to know that i have a partner. Like i said i love her to bits

So much respect you're slagging her off in a public forum and looking for sex behind her back. I don't believe I've slagged her off all I've said is the truth about how it is and the reason why I'm on here. People who know me at a club I go to know that i have a partner. Like i said i love her to bits "

I nearly said to her that I'm on a swing site last night. It's fucking hard to get the courage. I tell it how it is and it feels like I'm on fucking court trial (yes I have removed that I have a partner) all I wanted to get out of this site was to make some friends which I have and to have some great and blinding sex.

Did someone call the cheating police?

This thread was about his writing problem..

Now carry on with your pitch forks and torches

liverpool

He asked if his profile was ok....

im glad there are cheating police on here...... id be grateful for them if it were my partner on here.

"He asked if his profile was ok....

im glad there are cheating police on here...... id be grateful for them if it were my partner on here.

"

sorry but if you have no idea what it's like 'your not in my shoes. I take it that every person on this site is squeaky clean. When I am a range in a meet I do tell them that I have a partner. People who know me on here that I have met and had fun with where told. Then it's up to them if they want to play. Say what you like. I originally came on here because of my dyslexia having writers block. any can put hi fancy a fuck which everyone mones about. One thing I proud of is that I'm a bloody good fuck. And what if the table was turned yes I would be very fucking up set but I would understand because of the conversations I had over the last few years with my partner. Fuck sake

liverpool

"Thanks for the coments so far . not actually married but I've been with my partner for nearly 26 years . We use to have a good sex life and then the past 5 years she lost her sex drive and we still have sex and to be honest it's shit, she lays on her back until she comes and the I do her doggy style.

"

It really doesnt matter what else you wrote.... that says it all.

yes you will find women who will have fun with you, and even if you tell them you are attached some will not hold that against you. Thats their choice.

you invited comments on your profile .

You wrote a vile comment about someone you have spent so many years with.

instead of taking it back, you try to justify it.

i wish you well with your search ... but i hope someone gives your lady a massive hug, because she probably loves you to bits and wonders where the attraction has gone

sorry but if you have no idea what it's like 'your not in my shoes. I take it that every person on this site is squeaky clean. When I am a range in a meet I do tell them that I have a partner. People who know me on here that I have met and had fun with where told. Then it's up to them if they want to play. Say what you like. I originally came on here because of my dyslexia having writers block. any can put hi fancy a fuck which everyone mones about. One thing I proud of is that I'm a bloody good fuck. And what if the table was turned yes I would be very fucking up set but I would understand because of the conversations I had over the last few years with my partner. Fuck sake "

If you love her to bits like you say you do why don't you save her the heartache of possibly finding out about you going behind her back and having other sexual partners and split up. I'm sorry but 'shit sex' does not justify you being on here. Have the balls to tell her the truth and give both of you the chance of happiness eleswhere.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

As someone who has it and taught children with it . We all have our ways and means and tricks around it !

Who cares or even knows how long it took you to write a message !!

The wife bit ... well try telling her your not happy with your sex life ... she may feel the same !

"I'm dyslexic and I don't let that stop me... you have to learn how to manage it. Having said that, I don't think you should rely solely on that as the issue as I don't think that is your actual problem on here. Well said and please dont do the copy and paste thing people on on here can spot it a mile off. I (jack) am dyslexic too and never know how to spell the word true fact! But as with most of us we are very creative and excel in other ways think about what you want to say to a particular pofile write it down, read it through and tweak it till it reads just as it did in your head. Hope this helps you fella, also maybe try talking to your partner about your needs and all that, suggest fantasy and things and see where ghings go see could be swinging with you in no time "

"Did someone call the cheating police?

This thread was about his writing problem..

Now carry on with your pitch forks and torches "

He did indeed but someone pointed out that his spelling etc was probably not his main problem, the fact he was attached was. Fair enough point.

sorry but if you have no idea what it's like 'your not in my shoes. I take it that every person on this site is squeaky clean. When I am a range in a meet I do tell them that I have a partner. People who know me on here that I have met and had fun with where told. Then it's up to them if they want to play. Say what you like. I originally came on here because of my dyslexia having writers block. any can put hi fancy a fuck which everyone mones about. One thing I proud of is that I'm a bloody good fuck. And what if the table was turned yes I would be very fucking up set but I would understand because of the conversations I had over the last few years with my partner. Fuck sake "

If you were as good a fuck as you seem to think you are then your partner might enjoy sex with you more !!!!

"As someone who has it and taught children with it . We all have our ways and means and tricks around it !

The wife bit ... well try telling her your not happy with your sex life ... she may feel the same !"

"As someone who has it and taught children with it . We all have our ways and means and tricks around it !

The wife bit ... well try telling her your not happy with your sex life ... she may feel the same !

"

yes I made a mistake about what I said about my partner but I wasn't slagging her off and if she did see what I put she would of agree. With have talked about it and she has been to the doctor to see if they can help. She knows that I'm really unhappy. What I put is what happens when we have sex I had no idea that I was slagging her off. I only said it so you lot would understand why I'm on a swingers site. I shouldn't be having to explain if you know what I mean .

"Hi I find it so difficult to get away were on this site. I've been on here for 3 years now. One of the main problems is I'm dyslexic and I can read alright and spelling not a problem. I get writers block. Find it so hard what to put in my messages . and I always wondering if me profile is ok. Should I put that I'm dyslexic and I get writers block on my profile. Jon.x "
funny how there's a woman on swinging chat saying should I tell my husband, ok she hasn't put what I accidentally put a bout my partner. Funny how the coments are so different (perhaps it's because she a woman ) but she cheated on her husband behind his back. Talk about discrimination between a man and a woman

I have dyslexia and I went through uni with it only being diagnosed at the end of my 3rd year (undergraduate). I can say that even with it in my life i have completed so much, more than many people have done. I also find it a little frustrating when people use it as an excuse.

For me, the hardest thing about dyslexia is the spelling, although I would like to learn how to manage it. Take about kicking you when youre down.

p.s the only reason i can spell it here is because of spell check. thanks bill gates .

People, if you have any tips and tricks on how to manage dyslexia please can you message me.

Sorry for the hijacking.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I have dyslexia and I went through uni with it only being diagnosed at the end of my 3rd year (undergraduate). I can say that even with it in my life i have completed so much, more than many people have done. I also find it a little frustrating when people use it as an excuse.

For me, the hardest thing about dyslexia is the spelling, although I would like to learn how to manage it. Take about kicking you when youre down.

p.s the only reason i can spell it here is because of spell check. thanks bill gates . "

I don't call it the gift for nothing

I have never yet encountered a person where dyslexia has the side effect of , unable to think of interesting things to write

Usually our problem is having a whole brain full of amazing stuff to say and not having the confidence to write it due to the scruffy writing , spelling and grammar police or the fact we know a person trying to read scrawl thinks we are idiots

Dyslexia was not responsible for the poor judgment that leads the op to crudely declare the woman if loves and respects is

"Shit " in bed the dyslexia in you should have allowed you to think laterally and articulated your sexual frustration with her in a non demeaning way , a dyslexic would have perhaps articulated a portion of responsibility for the unfortunate sexual position they find themselves

[Removed by poster at 31/07/15 21:14:06]

"I have dyslexia and I went through uni with it only being diagnosed at the end of my 3rd year (undergraduate). I can say that even with it in my life i have completed so much, more than many people have done. I also find it a little frustrating when people use it as an excuse.

p.s the only reason i can spell it here is because of spell check. thanks bill gates .

I don't call it the gift for nothing

I have never yet encountered a person where dyslexia has the side effect of , unable to think of interesting things to write

Usually our problem is having a whole brain full of amazing stuff to say and not having the confidence to write it due to the scruffy writing , spelling and grammar police or the fact we know a person trying to read scrawl thinks we are idiots

Dyslexia was not responsible for the poor judgment that leads the op to crudely declare the woman if loves and respects is

"Shit " in bed the dyslexia in you should have allowed you to think laterally and articulated your sexual frustration with her in a non demeaning way , a dyslexic would have perhaps articulated a portion of responsibility for the unfortunate sexual position they find themselves

"

Eloquent post of the day. Wow

I've made such a massive mistake by putting what I said about my partner . It's been a couple of days since I made the remark. You don't know how sorry I I'm.

I'm not going to make any excuses. I deserved all what people have said.

» Add a new message to this topic