FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile's

Profile's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo79 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Looking for help and advice on my profile and while I'm on with this what do you think is a good opening line when sending people messages lol. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi it sais add later? Yeah it needs abit more about you and what your after and explain it more and also many will think your married as you cannot accommodate, most of all, you need patience lol.

Write a good one.

Sorted.

Next.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Users generally expect that if a user has been on here for a few months or more then they'll have completed their profiles to the best of their abilities. If there's minimal info, as ShagTonight highlighted, it can hint that someone isn't that interested, bothered about others or may be a bit clueless.

A profile could just state 'I want sex'. It would sum up what most of us are after. But provide no detail.

So, expand what you've written about yourself. Why you should be the person that others are interested in. What do you bring to the deal?

Take a look at ShagTonight. He's a bright, enthusiastic and very fit, good looking guy. All single men are in competition with ShagTonight and guys like him. When they realise that, they up their game. If they don't, they'll lose out to other men who come across as more fitting the bill for others, than they do.

Effort, effort, effort.

As for messages to others - again, it's communication from you, to the person that you're writing to. It needs to reflect you but most importantly be targeted at the person/s you're writing to. Look at their interests etc.

Experiment. Just don't expect most of your messages to ever get a reply. There is tons of competition from single guys here, including super hunks, like ShagTonight. Not everyone wants a bodybuilder, but the point is that you've got to assume that it may take a lot of effort, before you start seeing results, because there is such tough competition.

"Looking for help and advice on my profile and while I'm on with this what do you think is a good opening line when sending people messages lol. Thanks x"

No public pictures. Text revealing next to nothing about you. Why do you need to ask?

No woman is going to ask you stuff to find out about you, you need to do that yourself and add some photos.

» Add a new message to this topic