FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wink but no reply to message?

Wink but no reply to message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I am new to FS and have received winks. When I send them a message some do not reply Any advice? Thx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I am new to FS and have received winks. When I send them a message some do not reply Any advice? Thx"

No reply means not interested. Forget them and move on.

The wink may have been sent by accident,stubby fingers on a touch screen.

Delete the contents of your sent box.

You'll save yourself a lot of angst.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi,

I am new to FS and have received winks. When I send them a message some do not reply Any advice? Thx"

Concentrate on the some that do reply.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice, still trying to work it all out, xx

Don't worry, women get loads of msgs and don't got time to reply to everyone.

Happens to us all the time.

We get a wink from a couple, we message, no reply!

One of the reasons we ignore winks.

We've also found winks to be completely pointless and nothing has come from them. You just think to yourself, 'send a bloomin' message!'

At some point there's going to have to be a message exchange anyway, so might as well get straight to it.

"We've also found winks to be completely pointless and nothing has come from them. You just think to yourself, 'send a bloomin' message!'

At some point there's going to have to be a message exchange anyway, so might as well get straight to it."

How about you add a nudge to that wink?

"Hi,

If this is happening a lot maybe your messages are the issue?

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"We've also found winks to be completely pointless and nothing has come from them. You just think to yourself, 'send a bloomin' message!'

At some point there's going to have to be a message exchange anyway, so might as well get straight to it."

That's not the case for us, we always Wink first. We wink if we like the pics and then go from there. Xx

"That's not the case for us, we always Wink first. We wink if we like the pics and then go from there. Xx"

Well you know what the reason behind your wink is. In your case if you like the pics. The people you're winking have no idea. If you were to wink us we'd delete it immediately as our first line of text says we delete winks without looking at who winked, so anyone winking has clearly either not read a single line of our text (and therefore we wouldn't be interested in them as it'd be a waste of time) or they read it and wink to be funny perhaps who knows.

Either way when you say 'go from there' you mean at some point you're gonna have to message lol, which was the point made.

Wink, then nudge, then a titter button, maybe a new flirt button too...could go on forever lol

Ive sent winks before to men I like the look of, they reply by message, chat goes on for a bit then they ask to meet, so I say when Im free, usually able to give different dates too this time of year and they arent free on any of them. ie timewasters and little boys, just ignore it and find someone who is willing to message and meet

Southend

"That's not the case for us, we always Wink first. We wink if we like the pics and then go from there. Xx

Well you know what the reason behind your wink is. In your case if you like the pics. The people you're winking have no idea. If you were to wink us we'd delete it immediately as our first line of text says we delete winks without looking at who winked, so anyone winking has clearly either not read a single line of our text (and therefore we wouldn't be interested in them as it'd be a waste of time) or they read it and wink to be funny perhaps who knows.

Either way when you say 'go from there' you mean at some point you're gonna have to message lol, which was the point made.

Wink, then nudge, then a titter button, maybe a new flirt button too...could go on forever lol"

No, we wink, they wink/message and then we chat. There are thousands of profiles on here and if we read everyone that contacted us we'd never the leave the site to go to work lol

But as you've preblocked us we can't really interact with you xx

Southend

"Ive sent winks before to men I like the look of, they reply by message, chat goes on for a bit then they ask to meet, so I say when Im free, usually able to give different dates too this time of year and they arent free on any of them. ie timewasters and little boys, just ignore it and find someone who is willing to message and meet "

"But as you've preblocked us we can't really interact with you xx"

Nope, you blocked us at some point. It'll say 'you blocked them 3 weeks ago' or something. It's fine though, probably some of our choices aren't for you and you blocked to save time (we do same).

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Hi,

Happens fella, so many possible reasons. only they know why .. at least you're receiving some interest concentrate on those who's interest you keep.

Southend

"But as you've preblocked us we can't really interact with you xx

Nope, you blocked us at some point. It'll say 'you blocked them 3 weeks ago' or something. It's fine though, probably some of our choices aren't for you and you blocked to save time (we do same). "

Oh ok, we share the account so maybe Em did, I'll ask her if your that fussed xx

Had a wink from a couple yesterday, messaged them, and they replied. Said they where into soft swing. I'm cool with that and told them that their the ones in the driving seat and I'd respect their wishes. If they want to set a date, then please let me know in advance if they'd like to meet up. That was the last I heard from them. LOL!

Guess that's just the way it goes. It's no biggy, and not worth worrying about.

But if they've seen your pic, sent you a wink and then got in touch, it's hard to say why they suddenly end things.

I think the moral of the story is, try not to take things personally. People change their minds.

By *tallionExoticaMan  over a year ago

Islington

Seems like some people act first then think later.

Definitely a recipe for disaster.

Hold a minute. If they send the wink, then they are interested. And how on earth can you send one by accident, you have to be on their profile page.

I just take the attitude that if they don't want to reply, even though they winked at you first, then leave it at that. I don't chase.

I reply to all winks and messages, even if it's to say no thanks. Politeness cost nothing.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi,

FFS

Fat Finger Syndrome

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Winks could be from fake profiles?

Or it could possibly be that they liked the look of you but didn't like your message

Do some use it as essentially a profile 'fab\like' button,

they liked your profile and wink was just meant as a profile fab but not necessarily expecting a message back,

Whilst others use it as an invitation to message or wink. Often with no indication to how it's meant of their profile, which is basically as cruel as pheromones not being in mens smell range,lol

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

"Or it could possibly be that they liked the look of you but didn't like your message"

This. It's better to simply not send a message back but be happy that you received a wink, many on here don't even get that

Or just persevere like the rest of us

"Or it could possibly be that they liked the look of you but didn't like your message

This. It's better to simply not send a message back but be happy that you received a wink, many on here don't even get that

Or just persevere like the rest of us "

Perseverence is good on here

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

I think some people wink several profiles and the first to react that's the one they go with, ignoring all the others. Did that make sence

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

when message don't put mmmmmm really puts us off

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Rules rules rules, who knew there would be so many

» Add a new message to this topic