FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Other dating sites

Other dating sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I always end up coming back to FAB. After trying a few well known (vanilla) free dating sites and having a few dates, it is clear that I can not keep my swinging history a secret and to end up in a relationship with someone quote vanilla would be rather disappointing. So back to fab I come lol. Would be interested if others have had relationships and good chemistry from dates on these type of sites!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Were members of Swinging Heaven just letting our membership run out there this site is far better don,t waste your money joining that site

I don't mean other swingers sites. I meant ones such as the fish one for example. Yes I think this is probably the best free swingers site out there. I remember he says of adult friend finder!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well I always end up coming back to FAB. After trying a few well known (vanilla) free dating sites and having a few dates, it is clear that I can not keep my swinging history a secret and to end up in a relationship with someone quote vanilla would be rather disappointing. So back to fab I come lol. Would be interested if others have had relationships and good chemistry from dates on these type of sites!"

Loads have. Make your intentions clear from the start

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Before I met my partner on here, I dabbled in fish and decided that the men on there were all after sex but just would not admit it. Here, you know where you are and what you want and the same goes for who you meet. Similar with the women on fish, as I met a few there too. I think a lot of people hedge their bets, but I think the fish site is a sex site in disguise too .... I prefer the honesty of it here.

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

My daughter met her boyfriend on the fishy one. Really decent genuine guy. They are just buying a house together. It does work for some people . I, on the other hand didn't have much luck lol.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"My daughter met her boyfriend on the fishy one. Really decent genuine guy. They are just buying a house together. It does work for some people . I, on the other hand didn't have much luck lol. "

Same story as me....my daughter is very happy with her 'fishy' - I just found a bunch of weirdos! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't have much luck on the fish, I prefer to be open n honest on here while im not looking for a relationship if it came along I wouldn't say no

Just a case of finding someone on the same wavelength

All sites are sex sites...just with different banners

"Well I always end up coming back to FAB. After trying a few well known (vanilla) free dating sites and having a few dates, it is clear that I can not keep my swinging history a secret and to end up in a relationship with someone quote vanilla would be rather disappointing. So back to fab I come lol. Would be interested if others have had relationships and good chemistry from dates on these type of sites!"

a friend of mine met her fiancé on the fish site...but when tried it a few years ago all I found were men looking for sex...I think I even recommended fab to a couple of them!

"Before I met my partner on here, I dabbled in fish and decided that the men on there were all after sex but just would not admit it. Here, you know where you are and what you want and the same goes for who you meet. Similar with the women on fish, as I met a few there too. I think a lot of people hedge their bets, but I think the fish site is a sex site in disguise too .... I prefer the honesty of it here."

"Well I always end up coming back to FAB. After trying a few well known (vanilla) free dating sites and having a few dates, it is clear that I can not keep my swinging history a secret and to end up in a relationship with someone quote vanilla would be rather disappointing. So back to fab I come lol. Would be interested if others have had relationships and good chemistry from dates on these type of sites!

a friend of mine met her fiancé on the fish site...but when tried it a few years ago all I found were men looking for sex...I think I even recommended fab to a couple of them! "

Well most female profile i see on fish distinctly say they are not looking for sex. Maybe they are hiding what they really want. I still think explaining out non vanilla attributes of that fish site is hard to explain

» Add a new message to this topic