FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I can't seem to meet any one

I can't seem to meet any one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can not seem to meet any one.

Is there any tips you guys can other me and advice thank you

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can not seem to meet any one.

Is there any tips you guys can other me and advice thank you"

That one post is enough

"I can not seem to meet any one.

Is there any tips you guys can other me and advice thank you"

Be more specific about what sort of 'fun' you're looking for, and what skills/attributes you can offer a potential meet.

Sell yourself!! Also, run a spell check on it once you're happy with what you have written.

Sasha x

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

well the truth is, there are more men on here than women, so chances is less of getting meets, every message and your profile will have to be exclusive to you, and not the same as others. it is also some areas are not popular, myself, i moved from bristol, on my old profile i was chatting to 10-20 people a week, meeting every few days, i moved to mk, since i have had less than 0-1 meet a every few months. women receive 100s of messages every day, they dont read them all. pictures are also important.

Don't knock yourself out mate it's hard work on here for blokes no matter how nice you appear to be to be honest I rely on my veris to appeal to women but my god every woman is different lol

I can only add my point of view as a female and what I like/don't like, your mileage may vary. Dick pics are nice but sometimes it just gets old, when a guy sends a pic of waist down and says "wanta fuck?"...honestly now, REALLY???? Please, if you want noticed, include a FACE shot...don't have dark glasses on trying to hide your face...a killer smile or a smile in your eyes with a relaxed look will do wonders. I really don't care if a guy has 8 or 10 inches...or 4...it's the neck up I go for first.

Tell the lady honestly what YOU are looking for and what you like. I've been with guys that refused to kiss, and had they told me that ahead of time, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Hot passionate kissing along with the lovemaking is just part of the package !!!

Please, no put-downs, this was just all my 2cents...hope it helped just a little?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ill close this as people seem to have given you advice on your other thread