FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on clubs

Advice on clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My husband and I are completely new to swinging and we have been looking at inviting another woman to join us so I can explore my Bi-Curious side. So far we haven't had much luck in getting replies from women in our local, we both figured this may be due to the amount of "posers" and "timewasters" that can be found on a site like this. So we were thinking of going to a local swingers club one Saturday (Couples/Single Females night), would this be a good idea? Also we're quite nervous about what to expect within a club, can anyone tell us about what to expect, if there are any tips for newbies in this situation?

Thanks for your time xxx

J&P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My husband and I are completely new to swinging and we have been looking at inviting another woman to join us so I can explore my Bi-Curious side. So far we haven't had much luck in getting replies from women in our local, we both figured this may be due to the amount of "posers" and "timewasters" that can be found on a site like this. So we were thinking of going to a local swingers club one Saturday (Couples/Single Females night), would this be a good idea? Also we're quite nervous about what to expect within a club, can anyone tell us about what to expect, if there are any tips for newbies in this situation?

Thanks for your time xxx

J&P"

Only you can decide what is right for you

Hi and welcome to FAB.

We were in the same boat as you not so long ago. We found adding pictures of both of us helped.

Also we didn't manage to find out first play date untill we visited a club, funily enough we met her there. Plus having veris from people you meet at a club seems to help as it proves your real and genuin.

As for what to expect at a club! Our first time was very nerve racking, i found it moreso than she did. But everyone we've spoken to has been open and friendly. We've only been to a club 3 times and we noticed people tended to leave us be the first couple of times, it's almost like they could sense my unease, but by our 3rd visit i was a lot more comfortable and we seemed to speak to a lot more people.

Him.

Contact the club first to check if you need to be added to a guest list. Anything else you feel you need to know or are nervous about you should be able to ask the club on the phone, I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any queries.

You might not get to play depending on attendance on the night (its never guaranteed ofcourse) so dont go with the assumption you will, best to go with an open mind and look forward to chatting to people and familiarising yourself with the club environment.

Sometimes it helps to mention on your status that you plan on going and you might get talking to people on here who are going the same night which always helps to ease nerves.

Most of all have fun!! Sasha xx

"My husband and I are completely new to swinging and we have been looking at inviting another woman to join us so I can explore my Bi-Curious side. So far we haven't had much luck in getting replies from women in our local, we both figured this may be due to the amount of "posers" and "timewasters" that can be found on a site like this. So we were thinking of going to a local swingers club one Saturday (Couples/Single Females night), would this be a good idea? Also we're quite nervous about what to expect within a club, can anyone tell us about what to expect, if there are any tips for newbies in this situation?

Thanks for your time xxx

J&P"

Whichever club you choose will have a procedure for showing new people around and getting you settled. Read up on their website/forum for the explicit details and phone them if there's more you need to know. You've decided to go on a night most suited to you but don't rule out talking to couples. There are couples who attend where only the lady plays. One thing I notice couples doing is they will sit opposite each other, only talking to each other. This looks quite closed to others. I always tell our new members to go chat and mingle, a simple "hello, we're such and such and it's our first night" goes a long way. Ask people for directions to the loo or the smoking area and make small talk. Also be aware that talking to people doesn't obligate play.

Newbies (OP) I am a single guy so mine are only observations.

In my experience women even if part of a couple who wish for some fun with another lady will make their wish known. At one club at least I attend they even have a pink ribbon or arm band for you to wear to signal they like girls too. I'm sure you'll soon get your wish. Just remember clubs are very different to outdoor life, in a local pub you can't say to the attractive women sitting opposite that she looks sexy and you're hoping she'd like to play later...In a club this is (More or less) what's expected or wished for.

» Add a new message to this topic