FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hey babe

hey babe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We hear a lot of guys complaining that they get no replies back to sent mails .well as a verified genuine couple who play with all .messages like ...hey babe how's you ..would you like my c.ck . love to meet you . does not warrant a reply in our opinion . few tips guys

Read there profile and respect there preference s (it's not a comic there's more to it than pictures)

Be respectfull.

Show some patience .takes more than one mail to get a decent meet.

If couples profile involve both parties not just one.

If they do reply respect there wishes ..not well I'm a great lover come try me lol

Don't be a menace.

Attach a recent PIC and be honest about yourself age etc .

And have fun

Just a few tips .happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

any mention of babe or cock in their first message and they don't get a reply, its that simple

Crazy even have to say it ..

Don't think they realise that as a couple we are looking for people that will put effort into fun not just wham bang .and there message is all we have to judge them by ..

It's not a problem restricted to guys, we've had similar efforts from singles and couples. They're just another filtering method.

I know naughty .that's the scary part ... With the efford people put into pics etc P's love yours very tastefully taken .a couple of minutes thought before mailing somebody does not seem a big ask x

Effort and auto correct no help lol

I have deleted outright 40+ of my last 50 messages for exactly that reason. Some even just one word messages...... The same guys will be on here soon, complaining about getting no meets! How thick must some of them be!

Of the rest that I bothered to open or look at profile first at least half cannot accommodate so can only assume are attached in some way.

A fair few from like 200 miles away too......fantasists too many of them....

Try it from a mans view one day and see if it works lol. Many don't know the ratios

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

couples are just as guilty with the hey bbe, wuu2, fancy coming ours now, etc etc.

Yes I get these types of messages off men, that's if my filters are off. Much easier for me to block everybody and message those I think match my preferences. Filters are only off at the moment as I had an event advertised.

Post like these whilst I agree with what they say just seem like going into going into the chill out room to complain about the noise in the main room,

justsaying, lol

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

If I ever receive messages from women or couples their messages are usually very short. Far from what us single men are expected to come up with if you go by the forums. I am however well aware that the insane ratio of men to couples / single females is ridiculous and the end result is that we do have to put more effort in. It doesn't bother me.

Yes well said that man I put a lot of effort into my messages but invariably if i get a reply they are two or three word answers a little bit of one rule for one

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

"We hear a lot of guys complaining that they get no replies back to sent mails .well as a verified genuine couple who play with all .messages like ...hey babe how's you ..would you like my c.ck . love to meet you . does not warrant a reply in our opinion . few tips guys

Read there profile and respect there preference s (it's not a comic there's more to it than pictures)

Be respectfull.

Show some patience .takes more than one mail to get a decent meet.

If couples profile involve both parties not just one.

If they do reply respect there wishes ..not well I'm a great lover come try me lol

Don't be a menace.

Attach a recent PIC and be honest about yourself age etc .

And have fun

Just a few tips .happy swinging

"

can I ask do you guys ever send a first message? Or wait for people to message you?

» Add a new message to this topic