FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How come I don't get a reply

How come I don't get a reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damashton OP   Man  over a year ago

ashton

I no a lot of single men are on here but I'm polite a don't keep re sending and I dnt just put hi so how come I dnt get replies lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 19:56:33]

It is like a roulette, mostly by luck if a reply is given lol.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Do you stick lol on the end?

No response is a response. Try and focus on those that do reply and know that not everyone looks at their inbox when they log in

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There could be any number of reasons. No reply means they're not interested, so take a look at what you're saying and doing.

By *damashton OP   Man  over a year ago

ashton

Fair enuf seems allot of men have been letting a lot of girls down x

Your profile's very samey. I don't mean this as an insult but your spelling would put me off too.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I no a lot of single men are on here but I'm polite a don't keep re sending and I dnt just put hi so how come I dnt get replies lol x"

Has your 'o' gone?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

When someone sends me a message that simply says 'hi' I delete it without opening it.

I like messages that put in some effort. It's not difficult. Hi on its own leaves nothing to go back to. I say hi back and the next one comes saying 'how r u?'

I'd be there all day long.

Communication works on several levels.

There's the words you've written that say one thing.

But also there's the fact that you've not written much and there's little on your profile. That tells people something too and to many it's not a good thing.

Then there's the way you say it. Lots of text speak or poor spelling gives an impression of what you might be like in person.

If that's not the message you're trying to convey and you care about what a broad selection of people think then you'll have to do something about it. If not, stick with plan A.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Text speak is a turn off for me.

Some people are rude and don't reply. Better to find out they are rude before wasting time on chatting.

"Fair enuf seems allot of men have been letting a lot of girls down x"

Text speak , too Many xxx

Then the age group your going for , 45 , we didn't grow up with text speak , we find it annoying , it's like something one our children wrote in a text that we can never understand . And the embarrassment of asking the girl in the shop what it means . As we have no idea .

As your after such a wide range of ages , you need to change how you write to the chosen audience .

Also anyone over 45 would be put off by the age, and their are some pretty fit men and women over 45 , would you really turn them down because of two years out your age range .

Then the lower edge , it's highly unlikely you will find a genuine 18 year old her , so raise the lowere age to 20 or 21 or older .

I know this profile is rubbish but only do club meets

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, it happens to everyone, single men, couples, even single women. Well it happens to us at least!

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I get same problem so I concentrate on those that have and build a regular rapport. I get a bit fed up too sometimes but don't give up.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I no a lot of single men are on here but I'm polite a don't keep re sending and I dnt just put hi so how come I dnt get replies lol x"

I would be totally put off by the text speak, it is like communicating with a teenager

Surely it's not difficult to type 'don't' instead of 'dnt'? It just seems lazy to me, sorry

You have great pictures (no cocks). For me I don't like text talk /spelling so be articulate. In your profile put a little about who you are. I'd make sure the people you are messaging fit who you are and try to be funny and explain this in your mail. And try to add a photo that's not on your profile. Good luck xx

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"It is like a roulette, mostly by luck if a reply is given lol."

its got nothing to do with luck or roulette, the text speak will be putting most of, its all about the effort you put in and how you put yourself across.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. You have good photos and are young so time is on your side .

However you need a lot more than that to generate interest . You profile says little about you and some members will be put off by spelling mistakes .

Profiles have to be really worked on as they are your only marketing tool .

"I no a lot of single men are on here but I'm polite a don't keep re sending and I dnt just put hi so how come I dnt get replies lol x. You have good photos and are young so time is on your side .

However you need a lot more than that to generate interest . You profile says little about you and some members will be put off by spelling mistakes .

Profiles have to be really worked on as they are your only marketing tool ."

Try attending clubs that have a select few blokes as a means of getting a foot hold.

and when you do go to clubs. Don't creep around people or follow them around.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"and when you do go to clubs. Don't creep around people or follow them around."

on the other hand, I remember getting into a jacuzzi in a spa with a few people in it (none playing) and greeting everyone with a cheery "alright?".....nobody spoke....

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Fair enuf seems allot of men have been letting a lot of girls down x"

How do you know that?

Even if it's true, it won't affect your chances one bit...

Read the thread 'sorry you're not my type' it explains everything!

The xx's in your profile and its wording would put me off although I would probably send the good old 'not my type' response.

"Some people are rude and don't reply. Better to find out they are rude before wasting time on chatting. "

It's not rude. It's in site FAQS that no response is a no thankyou.

My profile says not meeting. I still get mail. Is it rude to not reply? No. It was rude of them to try to waste my time as well as their own.

Even when I was meeting I didn't reply to all. Most just got deleted as I could read the whole message without opening. Or I'd read the profile 1st and any number of things could have put me off. Not wasting my own time if not interested.

"Some people are rude and don't reply. Better to find out they are rude before wasting time on chatting.

My profile says not meeting. I still get mail. Is it rude to not reply? No. It was rude of them to try to waste my time as well as their own.

Even when I was meeting I didn't reply to all. Most just got deleted as I could read the whole message without opening. Or I'd read the profile 1st and any number of things could have put me off. Not wasting my own time if not interested. "

If the site FAQs said it's ok to shave your head, the site would be full of bald people.

dover

"Some people are rude and don't reply. Better to find out they are rude before wasting time on chatting.

Even when I was meeting I didn't reply to all. Most just got deleted as I could read the whole message without opening. Or I'd read the profile 1st and any number of things could have put me off. Not wasting my own time if not interested.

If the site FAQs said it's ok to shave your head, the site would be full of bald people. "

Errr....not a fair or accurate analogy at all.

Those that wanted to shave their head would, and those that didn't, wouldn't .

The site would not be full of bald people.

If the site FAQs said it's ok to shave your head, the site would be full of bald people.

"

Fair point. x

dover

Fair point. x"

Otherwise it'd be "Kojakswingers"

Showing my age now.

it takes a while ,your profile needs filling out, a lot of women are funny about grammar and punctuation and text speak also pics a little boring ,when you message read their profile and base your message on it oh and send a face pic hugs

The spelling.

Oh dear.

And the guys that claim it's dyslexia - there's a huge difference between dyslexia and laziness. For instance, on this occasion, one example, instead of using 'I' you use 'a'

I agree with all of the comments about text speak. It comes across as childlike and lazy.

That's not what we're looking for in the bedroom.

First impressions are everything on this site.

Good luck.

Text speak is dead, killed by smart phones. People still using it come over as illiterate especially when using it on a site like this.

Some people won't mind, but you are not going to get a reply from those that do.

I concur with what others have said. Badly written profile that doesn't say a lot, poor photos and nothing that makes you stand out.

Just because a woman is on a sex site and looking for sexual encounters doesn't mean she is looking for one with you.

If you wrote some interesting bits about yourself in your profile box (favourite film, sexual interests, And avoid 'i like to whatsapp' - that places unnecessary pressure on a woman - that's what you subconsciously expect of her)

Patience! X

Things happen when you least expect them to, I got a message from an attractive, really nice woman out of the blue the other day and we're meeting next week. You need to have a lot of patience on this site.

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Yeh you need patience.

Remember there's loads of couples and single females but there's probably a 100 blokes for each one of them.

We used to play as a cpl but life's event has prevented her playing here. Even I came off for a while then she encourage me to come back with strict rules which are fair enough.

However as a single I have found it harder too however having a partner I'm not so desperate so I guess I don't work as hard at it.

If it happens it happens.

I still have scene friends out there who I meet up with now and again and that's good for me.

Mind you sometimes it's nice to meet a fresh face

"I no a lot of single men are on here but I'm polite a don't keep re sending and I dnt just put hi so how come I dnt get replies lol x

I would be totally put off by the text speak, it is like communicating with a teenager

Surely it's not difficult to type 'don't' instead of 'dnt'? It just seems lazy to me, sorry "

It is evem easier to KNOW when to say NO.

...And never think you're entitled to what's in front of you. It's almost like a dating game.

It's just a question of finding a woman/couple( or bloke ) that find you attractive in every sense, that they can get on with.

Most couples are pretty wary of single blokes because of their "I'll shag anything because I'm desperate" mentality.

Oh, and when you post a thread asking for advice and make no effort to react with it even though you've been on after half the comments were made, that says great things too.

"Oh, and when you post a thread asking for advice and make no effort to react with it even though you've been on after half the comments were made, that says great things too. "

I know!!! I begrudge giving advice to people who seem like they don't deserve a meet anyway!!! Grrr

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Oh, and when you post a thread asking for advice and make no effort to react with it even though you've been on after half the comments were made, that says great things too. "

It's a regular thing. As soon as they get a response that doesn't match their predefined idea of what they SHOULD be getting, they pretend the thread doesn't exist.

3 weeks later, the virtually identical thread appears.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Edit... 3 months, according to the green arrow.

Single men are everywhere on this site and others. A lot of single girls and cpls are single men tbh. So you may be sending msgs to other men??? So no reply.

Sometimes it's timing, some people just check in for a look see and dnt reply until they have the time to chat (might add to hot list to look again when they have time).

Clps usually have a type of male they will agree on or you have to get them when they are steaming and gagging for a third person.

As for txt spk, I wouldn't use it on your profile as most people what to know you can hold a full conversation and your profile says a lot/ little about you. But in msgs most people will be fine with it.

Public photos/profile photos are important!! The saying; people eat with their eyes! . Good luck

Have you tried googly eyes on your penis?

"Have you tried googly eyes on your penis? "
Like it

» Add a new message to this topic