FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do u get verified, no one wants to entertain the thought of chatting, let line meeting WTF have u gota do on here to get to meet someone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Take that whinging status off your profile for a start

No-one in their right minds would want to even look at your profile after seeing that first

What she said. Get to some socials, maybe try some of the ones coming up at Chams then you can get a social veri if nothing else. Or use chat.

How do you get verified: you can be verified (by a member who is already verified) by phone, cam or meeting. Personally, I think phone/cam verifications are dangerous (as they can be hidden, giving the impression that you have been verified by a meet). To meet someone who might verify you, I would suggest attending the socials or perhaps a swingers club, where people can chat to you socially without raising your expectations that the encounter will lead to sex.

How do you get a meet: Have patience (you've only been here for 2 weeks), perhaps do some work on your profile (it is rather short and bland, with some spelling mistakes/text-speak). Read other people's profiles, only mail those who you are a good match with, and send them a well-thought-out message which demonstrates that you have read their profile. Continue to get yourself know by posting in the Forums, and maybe join that chat community, for the same purpose.

Good luck!

According to the FAQ, single gents can only be verified via meeting another person, and not via cam or phone.

However, this afternoon, I verified a single gent via cam, and his profile is showing the "Verified by other user" icon.

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

im quite new here too and hv been inundated with mssgs frm single guys-i guess mst girls are? yr profile is jst average and the headline is an instant turn off..looks like yr challenging girls 2 meet u jst to prove they nt timewasters. in my opinion u hv 2 up yr game to prove yr serious.

"According to the FAQ, single gents can only be verified via meeting another person, and not via cam or phone.

However, this afternoon, I verified a single gent via cam, and his profile is showing the "Verified by other user" icon. "

Yes, I think the FAQs are a bit misleading on this point. FAQ says that couples/single girls can be verified by phone/cam, whereas in reality single guys can also be verified by phone/cam.

I think the intention is that couples/single girls can be verified by phone/cam TO CONFIRM THE PRESENCE OF A FEMALE (i.e. to verify that it's not a single guy under a fake profile). Personally, I would never verify a single guy via cam, as it is open to abuse ... he may choose not to display the verification, and claim that he has been verified by meet

By *arine15Man  over a year ago

Blackhall

Been verified at least a dozen times if not more. Young lady has tried 3 times to verify me and it is not showing up. Any one any ideas whats wrong.

to be honest, your profile is one of the worst ones ive seen . its very arrogant , and you still have your whinging status on, even though u have logged in since it has been pointed out too you ...

I'm confused by the dogging comment - what do you mean by never dine before - am I being thick?

Also, lots of abbreviations and a couple of spelling mistakes in your text. It's kind of negative as well. I know you didn't ask for a profile critique, but if you want to get a verification, then you need to up your marketing

"I'm confused by the dogging comment - what do you mean by never dine before?"

I think "never dine before" = "never done before". Just one of the typos (still not corrected, I see!)

"I'm confused by the dogging comment - what do you mean by never dine before?

I think "never dine before" = "never done before". Just one of the typos (still not corrected, I see!)"

Ah yes, of course! My revision addled brain can't think about anything except my exams at the moment

"To get a meet on this site, you have to try a bit harder then you are doing.

Your profile is shite. It tells me nothing about you. All it tells me is that I should consider myself lucky if you were to meet me.

You cannot accommodate, which at your age, stinks of married bloke cheating.

Make an effort, get rid of the whinging status, and tell us a little bout you. "

I'd say all of this. But I found what worked for me was a few reshuffles of my pro, some better pics and a spellcheck. Also patientence is required. You got to keep in mind that your heavily outnumbered on here as a single guy (and a bit like a cv) you have to make your profile interesting to read and to stand out from the rest. Goodluck mate.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

'Coventry' doesnt help either.

"According to the FAQ, single gents can only be verified via meeting another person, and not via cam or phone.

However, this afternoon, I verified a single gent via cam, and his profile is showing the "Verified by other user" icon. "

I verified a single guy via webcam too

Another "look at me thread" as he hasn't made any changes!!!

"Another "look at me thread" as he hasn't made any changes!!! "

nor has he thanked anyone for their comments/advice lol How rude!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Another "look at me thread" as he hasn't made any changes!!! "

But bet he hasn't got laid through it either!!!

Makes me laugh that guys seem to think if they join a swing site then the women will be queing to drop their knickers every night of the week... They they are shocked that its not happened lol

Ok all, having waited and now read all your comments I've changed things around a little, please all have a read and let me know how it looks, and thankyou all

"Ok all, having waited and now read all your comments I've changed things around a little, please all have a read and let me know how it looks, and thankyou all"

With the changes that you have made, it's just a bit bland, now, I would suggest. But good luck! x

Im glad you changed it though ive no idea what it said, more importantly you havent been as rude to commenters as you were in your original post.

I do agree though that your profile is bland, it is your shop window and you are not selling yourself, for example you say you are looking for a woman but not what type turns you on. Can you accommodate and if not why not, how far are you prepared to travel? Best thing is to peruse the forums and check out the regular posters, get ideas from theirs.

On the plus side though, you do have a face picture, good luck anyway

Ok, ,thank you all once more, so I need to make a more changes, ill go back and see ent I can change again and also add a little more to it, tar all x

Ok, version no.3 let's hope this one is a bit better, we shall wait and see, thanks all .

» Add a new message to this topic