FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang Experience.

Gangbang Experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My boyfriend and I have had a MMMF already, and are really excited about a gangbang we're in the middle of organising. Just wondering if anyone has any good experiences/advice/general chat that they wouldn't mind sharing? Guys, what do you love most during a gangbang? Girls, any advice?

Can't wait xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Make sure you have way more guys arranged than you need.

The drop out rate on the day will be high.

By *evonheavenCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Yea spot on. If you want 10 guys invite 20. If they all turn up.....Go for it!!

Biggest thrill is seeing the woman getting off on the attention. A good cum shower is good too though lol.

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Make sure u take loads of pics so u have some amazing memories and ensure condoms are there Be safe and enjoy it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As others have said invite more than you really want.

Make sure you set the ground rules and be prepared for some attendee's to be a bit er 'shy' as well.

As for the lady, my last GB she was blindfolded and there were about 9 guys in the bedroom at once her and her man were loving it and he even let me do some filming - it was great - pity you live in Scotland

By *uicyfruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

The only advice I would say, is if you're going to do it in a hotel room, then get a good size room!

I had a not very good meet once with 12 guys and a couple in a teeny-tiny Travelodge Room. There was a lot of apologising going on!

Looo0000000ve gangbangs, LOADS of guys in a room at La Chambre just before christmas, ony, very well fucked girl!! She LOVED it!! about 12 hands all over her body at one time, goodness knows how many mouths everywhere and cocks everywhere. One of the best experiences I have every had, would love to do it again.

"Make sure you have way more guys arranged than you need.

The drop out rate on the day will be high."

thats what i was going to say, i arranged one once has 15 guys confirm they was coming and 2 turned up

never bothered again after that

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

try a gangbang rooom in a club ur sure to get guys there

I went along to a gangbang, 14 guys invited 3 turned up. A few years back my old FB and I used to organise parties in a very large house with indoor pool it was always a free event just bring a bottle or two. if we got 40 couples confirm max of 8 would actually turn up and it was always the same ones you could rely on

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"try a gangbang rooom in a club ur sure to get guys there"

or the swing room, guys will soon gather!

always a good idea for your man to stand by to make sure the other men use condoms, have had guys try to go in without before, not easy to see when you're in a swing.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"My boyfriend and I have had a MMMF already, and are really excited about a gangbang we're in the middle of organising. Just wondering if anyone has any good experiences/advice/general chat that they wouldn't mind sharing? Guys, what do you love most during a gangbang? Girls, any advice?

Can't wait xx"

Have exactly the same lined up with a couple next month. Five people, all known to each other. Just anticipating how much fun she is going to have is exciting enough. On the day if we can help indulge her every whim will be great.

I do think that if there are too many men, the dynamic changes. The meet becomes more about the guys all getting serviced and less attention to what the woman wants.

Our advise would be:

expect a 60 percent drop out rate.

If your hoping for 10 guys, get 20 to confirm, as theres not a snowballs chance in hell of everybody who said "ill deffo be there" making it.

Also, any more than 5 guys for 1 female can be too many, (guys end up getting left out, and getting bored) so draught in another female!

i have had a bit of gangbang fun and hate the macho pushy type that hogs the ladies attention , mm think i am just a wimp really , any ladies need a sub , lol

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

as many have said above - invite twice or 3 times as many as you need.. the ideal way is to invite guys you have already played with.. generally if those guys say they are coming they will turn up..

speaking as someone who used to organise them, if you are in a hotel then i always found there was a practical limit of about 5 guys.. even in a private house if you aim for more than that, the efforts you have to make in organising go up and up, and the rewards less.

my meagre advice - take your time and find 5 guys that are trustworthy and people can vouch for. if you want more, then go to a club..

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We have no experience of gangbangs. But in terms of ease of arrangements a club will give you a huge number of men. The problem would be picking the selection you want.

But I imagine a couple who are not afraid of being a little forward with guys, could go on a night with single guys. Take a view of the room, maybe chat to a few and then make your pick and be bold and invite those guys to join you in a locked room.

If you are open to all commers then just don't lock the room.

But seriously, we are hardly the model couple and are still fairly naive on the scene. But by mistake we attended a night with single guys and managed to pick up a train of about 10 single guys easily. IF we had been into a gangbang and not cared who joined that would have been easy enough to achieve. As it was we disappointed all as we did not invite any to join as it was a bit too much for us.

A couple watching would have been a turn on but not that many. And we were not even trying.

We'd love to hear what you decide to do in the end and how successful it is?

» Add a new message to this topic