FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do we begin

how do we begin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

were having our 1st couples meet on sunday , and were bricking it on what to say or how to get thigs started. were not shy just worried if it all goes terribly wrong .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"were having our 1st couples meet on sunday , and were bricking it on what to say or how to get thigs started. were not shy just worried if it all goes terribly wrong . "

don't worry - the nerves are all part of the fun - you'll figure it out when the time comes - just don't over-think things

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Inform the couple about your nerves / anxieties, if need be, ask them to take the lead, the majority of us suffer from some form of anxiety on a meet, what you don't want is for any anxieties to take control, leaving the couple thinking “we're not for them”

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are the couple you are meeting 'more experienced'? If so I think they will take the lead but remember it's your home and your comfort for play. Don't go along with something just because you want a success story. I am sure th ebutterflies will have disappeared when the ring of the bell arrives... a lot of the worry is heightened anticipation which is natural. Just treat it as a social meet and do all of the same things you would do if you were inviting guests in the usual manner. Hope you all have a lovely time whatever the outcome xxx

u will be fine, if it helps wear something sexy (perhaps the missus) to show ur wanting some fun. And i agree with the previous post, make a joke about you feeling a bit nervous. Dont forget good eye contact and lots of smiling encourages the other couple too.

Relax and have a sexy time

good luck

xxx

Just treat it like a normal social meet-if that is possible.

I think evereryone is nervous of meeting new people but obviously added "pressure" for you guys.

Don't drink too much otherwise things can go wrong!

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

nerves is normal. We found discussing boundaries - ours and theirs - prior to the meet alleviates any hiccups. That way you will all be more relaxed.

Have fun x

It's now Monday I can't wait any longer. What happened!!!!!!!

"It's now Monday I can't wait any longer. What happened!!!!!!!"

agreed!

» Add a new message to this topic