FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > going wrong

going wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi been on here a month now, so pretty new to this. no messages, no nowt, can some one tell me where i am going wrong or give me some advice. starting to feel something's wrong, or is this all a waste of time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can think of a few reasons mate, if you dig through the forums a bit the topic has been done to a death... if not, I'm sure the pussy posse won't take too long before they start ripping your profile to shreads, think they're all in bed at the mo but just you wait! lol

...that said, even with an immaculate profile you will find it is tough for the single guys on here, but the website is far from a waste of time. Much patience and a thick skin needed or you'll get nowhere.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"hi been on here a month now, so pretty new to this. no messages, no nowt, can some one tell me where i am going wrong or give me some advice. starting to feel something's wrong, or is this all a waste of time. "

Well your profile doesnt say an awful lot about you. You only have one pic and thats a cock shot. You cant accomodate which stinks of married man. If your not married and its other reasons you cant accomodate it may be nice to put hotel meet rather than in the car or somewhere else, not very classy. Apart from that everything fine

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

Just posting so there are 3 Leicester people on this thread lol

how unusual for a site :D

Ps... Good luck at making the site work for you mate, seriously keep at it - I have found some amazing things online in my experience

bye :D

Your profile is 'basic' to say the very least and your 1 photo, quite frankly isn't worth having.

Mate, you are a single guy, one of the 1000's on here who are looking for meets.

You need to stand out from the rest of them. How ? by writing a decent profile. If you owned a shop and filled the window full of shite, no-one would come into your shop. Your profile is your shop window, so put some decent goods in there and you kust might get a customer through the door.

Apart from that, you cannot accomodate except in a car !

To us, that points to a married man. Ok we could be wrong, maybe you live with parents or a shared house - there are many reasons, but 9 times out of 10 it means married or cheating. Forgive us if we are wrong

You have only been a member for 1 month .... It takes time. Contrary to popular belief, swingers sites are not 'join today - shag tomorrow' sites. People like to get to know each other, so post more in the forums, use the chatrooms and get yourself known.

Hope this helps ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks guys, great help

Well done, Jon - looks like you've updated your profile, following Diamond and Redhotcouple's advice.

I would still have a rethink about your pic, though. If you can't have a face pic on here ('cause of your work, or whatever), I would suggest a nice tasteful pic - chest, bum, or boxers are my favourites. By all means include one cock pic, if you like (some ladies/couples like to see 'em!), but don't make it your only pic. Seen one, seen 'em all! LOL

Good luck!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Your photo is bloody awful.

Change it pronto.

You might have some more luck

ok i kinder reply from a lady

your profile is so much better now and well done

i do agree your photo is not great and I agree its not to put a face pic but beter photos are a must for a single man . chest , tight boxers are my favourite too

kepp trying its just there are so many single men . read profiles carefully and make messages meaningful

Good luck

Joy

try the chat rooms and get invited along to one of the local social events near you, that way ppl meet you and realise you an okay person then take it from there hopefully xx

» Add a new message to this topic