FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Approaching in Clubs

Approaching in Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm wondering if anyone else find it hard approaching people in clubs..... if your in a open room and someone comes over to you that doesnt interest you do you come out with 'no thanks' infront of many people or just brush them away and move yourself to another corner ??

input wanted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

not been to a club latley, but when i used to visit them the general rule was no means no,

so if you not comfiortable with someone tell them no, no matter who else is present,

if they persist, and make a nuiscance of themselves speak to the managment, am sure such a person will be swiftly removed form the club, and not allowed back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh mate im terrible, im actually the worlds worse swingers, i have no idea at all how to go about making a move on someone, i have never ever made the first move on anyone, be that in a club or sending a message on here, problem is when guys make a move on me im to thick to realise, they can stand chattng to me for ages and i just think they being polite so after our chat i say cya and walk off it drives my mates nuts as i seem to be the only person who cant see a guy flirting with me

even when i have met someone i still dont have the balls to ask if they want to meet again

im not saying this applys to everyone but with me it comes down to self confidance and the fact i have none at all

even if im sat in the jacuzzi and some guy im interested in starts touching me im never sure if i should touch him back as i feel he may just be having a fiddle till someone betters gets in

i have to actually be slapped in the face with a neon sigh that says 'i want to fuck you' before the penny drops with me lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"oh mate im terrible, im actually the worlds worse swingers, i have no idea at all how to go about making a move on someone, i have never ever made the first move on anyone, be that in a club or sending a message on here, problem is when guys make a move on me im to thick to realise, they can stand chattng to me for ages and i just think they being polite so after our chat i say cya and walk off it drives my mates nuts as i seem to be the only person who cant see a guy flirting with me

even when i have met someone i still dont have the balls to ask if they want to meet again

im not saying this applys to everyone but with me it comes down to self confidance and the fact i have none at all

even if im sat in the jacuzzi and some guy im interested in starts touching me im never sure if i should touch him back as i feel he may just be having a fiddle till someone betters gets in

i have to actually be slapped in the face with a neon sigh that says 'i want to fuck you' before the penny drops with me lol

"

haha i am sooooo like that to

i very rarely ask if someone wants to play cos they might say no lol

I'd love to hear how people go about approaching (say) couples in the bar at a club.

Because I have a horrible feeling that they may think I'm doing so in the hope of playing. Which I guess in some ways I possibly might be.

How to break the ice? I end up asking if they have been to the club before, that kind of thing.Not along way from"Do you come here often?".

Bloody hell I'm hopeless.

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Swing22 you go up to the desired female and say hi, have the usual you look nice etc etc conversation then say would you do me the honour of accompanying me to the private room they will either say yes or no and if its a yes get in there if its a no just say no problem and thanks for chatting

SIMPLES!!!

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

It works for me!!!

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Once you realise how many people have difficulty making an approach, just saying 'hi' will get you near the front of the queue

I love having a dip in the jacuzzi at Chams, and see if there are any talents that tickle my fancy.

If a gent approaches me and I am not interested, I shall say so.

"Swing22 you go up to the desired female and say hi, have the usual you look nice etc etc conversation then say would you do me the honour of accompanying me to the private room they will either say yes or no and if its a yes get in there if its a no just say no problem and thanks for chatting

SIMPLES!!! "

I like that.

Low-key but polite and respectful.

Job done! Cheers!!

"oh mate im terrible, im actually the worlds worse swingers, i have no idea at all how to go about making a move on someone, i have never ever made the first move on anyone, be that in a club or sending a message on here, problem is when guys make a move on me im to thick to realise, they can stand chattng to me for ages and i just think they being polite so after our chat i say cya and walk off it drives my mates nuts as i seem to be the only person who cant see a guy flirting with me

"

if you are in a swinging club you should feel free to whisper in his ear "Do you want to fuck me". You will find it quite exiting and mostly works.

"I'd love to hear how people go about approaching (say) couples in the bar at a club.

Because I have a horrible feeling that they may think I'm doing so in the hope of playing. Which I guess in some ways I possibly might be.

How to break the ice? I end up asking if they have been to the club before, that kind of thing.Not along way from"Do you come here often?".

Bloody hell I'm hopeless."

He he, we always think this too. But then think logically, everyone is there for bascially the same reasons, fuck and be fucked? Or are we being too simplistic.

I think you're right! lol

I have to relax and take on board the good advice on here.

"

I used to have the same problem but now if a guy is close enough to be touching legs then I just go for it

» Add a new message to this topic