FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Time Clubbers

First Time Clubbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi...

My newly found fuck buddy and I are thining about going to a swingers club for the first time and are looking for good honet advice

As its our first time we are looking for a friendly environment where we wont be pushed or made to feel uncomfortable.. Idealy my fb would like to watch while I have a beer but as its our first time we are a little unsure and not confident of taking the clubs reviews at face value..

So please be honest but fair and let us have your thoughts...

Chris (Oh he is funny) and Jem (not so much)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appologies for the crap spelling above..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know any clubs Oop North from personal experience although I've heard great things about La Chambre ( my geography is shit, is that close?)

But I love Chameleons in the West Mids, lovely atmosphere and very chilled. x

I love chams to great atmosphere and valentines weekend coming up 11th and 12th feb

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

If its your first time with your friend its probably best to go on a couples only night for your first visit, which for most (Not all by any means) is a Saturday, which tends to be a good crowd normally. La Chambre is a good choice but expensive first time around. Chams on a Saturday might be a bit too busy for a first club, and she may not want to walk around in a towel. (But it is a good and friendly venue) Where exactly are you located?

[Removed by poster at 25/01/11 09:57:46]

La Chambre is very good (and probably only about 25 miles fom you). Saturday is couples night, with a great party atmosphere, and very friendly non-pushy people.

It will be fine for you to stay at the bar while your lady-friend watches the action upstairs (although there may be an assumption that she is bi-sexual, and she may get invited to join a couple).

However, it's not really 'the done thing' for her to stay at the bar, while you watch the action upstairs - men on their own are very welcome at La Chambre on Fridays and Sundays, but not on Saturdays.

Have a good time

"La Chambre is very good (and probably only about 25 miles fom you). Saturday is couples night, with a great party atmosphere, and very friendly non-pushy people.

It will be fine for you to stay at the bar while your lady-friend watches the action upstairs (although there may be an assumption that she is bi-sexual, and she may get invited to join a couple).

However, it's not really 'the done thing' for her to stay at the bar, while you watch the action upstairs - men on their own are very welcome at La Chambre on Fridays and Sundays, but not on Saturdays.

Have a good time"

From personnal experience I'd say Partners in Bury is a better first time experience if you're wanting the fancy clubs with pools/dungeons etc.

But if you've never been to one then why not give Isis a go? Its in the centre, will give you a taste for group sex and being watched and if you get the bug then hit the big clubs next time?

partners would be your best choice for a 1st visit as a couple as there is no membership to join you just pay your entrance,so if you dont like it you dont have to go again and you aint lost a heavy membership fee

» Add a new message to this topic