FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veris. Too many?? x

Veris. Too many?? x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've just figured out that I only show about a quarter of my veris. There are various reasons but a big part of it is that I feel you can be pre-judged if you show a high number. When I used to show all of them I often felt like people had a certain expectancy to meet me and I would even get messages saying "well youve met all them, whats wrong with me?" I've also experienced people who were put off by too many veris. You really can't win sometimes! Lol. So, do you display 100% of your veris or pick and choose your favourites? How many is too many? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I display the only veri that says it all

The rest? People can mind their own

I only got 1, so yes I display mine. I guess about 200 is too much lol.

We show all of ours.. the ones missing from our summary to displayed have either left or subsequently one or the other has blocked each other

We don't think it matters how many you show. If someone was going to judge us on that we wouldn't be bothered about not meeting them anyway x

And anyone that thinks verifications are a true count of sexual activity we think must be misguided x

Most of ours are displayed lots are from hosting, if people are put off, nothing we can do, do whatever feels right with your profile and verifications, don't worry too much about it, not like you'll ever be short of genuine offer OP

I don't understand.. Swingers being put off by swingers.. Well swinging .. Puzzles me it really does

No I don't show all mine, I've been on here 6 years and no longer chat with people I met back then, I've got a lot from the same people and also some which are ridiculously long and detailed. I don't think you can win tbh, some people will judge and some won't but those that genuinely like you probably won't be bothered how many there are.

That's another thing I noticed guys do (to me) they will count the veris and comment but have not always read them because if they did they'd see half of them are socials, they assume I've had sex with everyone I have a verification off!!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I sometimes receive a verification and for discretionary purposes don't display. (Perhaps a str8 guy doesn't want to be outed).

I did have a guy who showed interest,only to say no " because you have too many verifications "

The implication being I was 'higher risk ' in terms of sexual health. .but as I pointed out,it is not how many partners you have,but what you do..

Yeah I display mine..

The ones not showing are folk who have left the site generally.

Only had one woman comment I had a lot and when I said they were from over a two year or so period and many for socials she blocked me.

Go figure.

I never used to display them all as I'd worry if folk liked them all or not.

Now I just don't care if people like my profile or any part of it.

It doesn't matter how many veris I have/don't have or how many I display there will be some who don't like it and some who will.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I was persuaded not to show so many of mine, but have recently decided to show a few more

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't show any...we do show the summary though so people know we do repeat meets and have met recently.

We have had occasions when we did display and had randomers contacting previous meets pretending we were friends to try and get information and potentially arrange meetings so now we keep veris private - it's no ones business who I have sex with

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think if one displays too many verifications some may think you are an official slut or man whore

For me it's what the varis say. If they comment on what a great person you are and that they had a fun evening with you etc, then that's no problem. I only get put off a little when it all goes into graphic detail....... And you've displayed because your proud of it

I currently don't display ANY veris! (As a woman I reserve the right to change my mind about this at any time!)

I have over a hundred veris - yep - you read that right - the vast majority of which I've done no more than have a bloody good chat/giggle with! After the last forum social I received 9 veris.

Other than the sheer number - which,unless they read them, would put many guys off, they all fall, like EVERYONE else's, into 3 categories:

I'm stunning and gorgeous (complete bollocks!)

I'm a nice, VERY chatty, nutter! (Very true!)

I'm a fantastic shag (very subjective!)

Like anyone else on here with a vagina and a pulse - I don't need to display veris to get meets - so I don't!

Also - call me old fashioned - but I kinda like to keep my sex life private! Xxxx

I display all of mine.

Fuck the judgemental men who get their ass in a sling about how 'active' I am! I assume their attitude towards me means they would make very boring meets and are probably shit in bed anyway!

I use it as a means of ing out the twats!

We just display a tiny % of ours , and show ones relative to what we are looking for at this moment in time .

Clever ?

Caniving ?

Whatever , it works for us

I don't display any. I just think it's my business. If that put people off, so be it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've hidden most of mine because someone was hassling some of the people I had met. The verification summary looks a bit like I'm a slut who'll have sex with anyone but if people bothered to read the veris, they'd read that a lot are from socials and some (joke ones) say I'm a shit shag. If they are that dumb that they make erroneous assumptions then it's a self fulfilling prophecy and a handy auto filter for me. I don't have sex with stupid people.

We tend to show the most relevant ones depending the type of play we are into at the time.

We don't meet single men who hide their veris tho

I show my ones that are most recent, most entertaining, no duplicates from same person, ones i like.

I'm not going to have them all there and I definitely don't display cam ones (except one as that was a mistake actual meet in person). Not everyone verifies people because they fucked them and I have plenty from going to clubs/socials. I display some of them, but keep all play ones on. I have my verification summary on display, I've nothing to hide and know what's what; not bothered what others think

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

I display all of mine, and have done on previous accounts where I've had more than 300 from hosting parties, I've no shame in who I've met so why should i be ashamed of showing them.

If people don't like they can go swivel.

"...

And anyone that thinks verifications are a true count of sexual activity we think must be misguided x "

Most of the time I show none. The veri's I have on this profile don't show a true representation.

I display none of mine - not even the summary. Its no-ones business who I have met

My previous profile (over a period of 4 years) had about 230 in the summary. I didn't show all but did a fair few as they came partly from parties I hosted and attended. I hadn't slept with them all as some were from guys who thanked me for party invites etc...

After 10 meets and verifications ..you must retire and delete your account..It is the law

I show all my meet veris. Obviously some go when they leave. Don't show my cam ones coz no one cares about them

I don't show any due to people being nosey so and so's and I have enough of that in real life.

"So I've just figured out that I only show about a quarter of my veris. There are various reasons but a big part of it is that I feel you can be pre-judged if you show a high number. When I used to show all of them I often felt like people had a certain expectancy to meet me and I would even get messages saying "well youve met all them, whats wrong with me?" I've also experienced people who were put off by too many veris. You really can't win sometimes! Lol. So, do you display 100% of your veris or pick and choose your favourites? How many is too many? Xx"

I'd still meet you booboo

"I don't show any due to people being nosey so and so's and I have enough of that in real life. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I hide the oldest ones (I need to do that again soon as I'm still showing them from Jan 14) because otherwise the page goes on forever, and no-one scrolls down that far! Ironically if I only showed the summary I would probably put more off as I have over 300 verifications, but tend to show about 100.

Having said that, I choose to do the above because its the way I want my profile to look. If someone chooses not to meet me because I have used this site in the exact way it's supposed to be used, then I won't mourn.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"So I've just figured out that I only show about a quarter of my veris. There are various reasons but a big part of it is that I feel you can be pre-judged if you show a high number. When I used to show all of them I often felt like people had a certain expectancy to meet me and I would even get messages saying "well youve met all them, whats wrong with me?" I've also experienced people who were put off by too many veris. You really can't win sometimes! Lol. So, do you display 100% of your veris or pick and choose your favourites? How many is too many? Xx"

A good point. We don't feel the need to hide our verifications. If people do, that's their choice and reasons.

Our subjective opinion is that it's a moment in time and not only (hopefully) shows the people we are, but also provides peace of mind for people looking at the profiles of people who left them. A big spider web of a network that demonstrates credibility.

We have toyed with the idea of hiding the older verifications so it's just the recent stuff and also whether we should keep them unique so just the latest verification if we have met a profile more than once.

But to date, we'll leave them all there.

We've only had one profile contact us and went no thanks you've fucked too many people. We politely replied to their assumption and they quickly apologised.

So what we say is what you see is what you get!

There are couples that hide verifications (including ours), we haven't questioned them, we don't take it personal and couldn't give a monkeys.

We always verify people, sometimes they don't reciprocate. Again, we don't lose any sleep over it.

But there are people that get sensitive over it and some that have extreme views about verifications and how many is too many.

Swinging is a generic term and we are all adults in swinging for our own personal reasons. We as people should respect that what might do it for some, might not do it for us and vice versa.

We shouldn't judge and our thoughts are put as many as you feel is right for you and the message you want to send out.

It will not be everybody's cup of tea, but the ones it isn't for, I doubt you'd want to engage with.

And if they are, then review your approach.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Don't show any then people can't talk simples

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

Given that swinging is founded on principles of liberal sex (i.e the ability to take numerous partners), it never made sense to me why people would judge others for having a lot of verifications.

Provided those veris don't indicate that this person is having so much sex that they're either clearly imbalanced, or a health risk, what's the issue?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

We display all ours, but we only normally meet about once a month.

If I'm honest, when we first joined, we were intimidated by people who had loads: we were worried we wouldn't live up to their expectations, or they'd be frustrated by our nervousness. But we soon realised that many are just socials or parties, and besides, having sex once a week isn't unusual, so for someone, who has been on here for years, to have a couple of hundred isn't odd.

The issue wasn't the people with the veris, the issue was that we weren't yet 'proper' swingers, which imho is more a mindset than anything else.

So we will probably always display all of ours, and if that puts someone off, then that is there problem, not ours.

Also, if I were single, and someone was worried about the number of people I had met, I think alarm bells would ring about what they were really looking for.

Finally, if someone said "you've fucked everyone else why not me?"... well, I'd probably better not say how I'd feel about that

Mr ddc

I used to show mine but also got the 'you met suchabody so you can meet me too' messages, which I got a bit fed up of.. So now I hide them but show the summary

so what if someone has loads it means nothing except they are have bloody good fun

I show all the verifications except very detailed ones. My logic is: I have nothing to be ashamed of, all the people I have met have been lovely? and 2/3 of my verifications are from meeting for coffee and chat, so if someone tells me I gave too many, I answer that anything that gets written is there to be read, not counted.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I show as many or as few as I want to; depends on my mood

And if some guy doesn't like that, then he can go f**k himself, as many on FabS already have to

"I used to show mine but also got the 'you met suchabody so you can meet me too' messages, which I got a bit fed up of.. So now I hide them but show the summary "

I've had one person say this to me and it was someone I'd been speaking to in the chatrooms for months, I told him thetruth wwasn't about what they looked like, but about who they were and that I felt attracted to them

I find the whole veri thing a bit weird tbh. Obviously all of mine say I'm mint, I still won't display any of them though. Some are too detailed, some are just silly ones, some have my real name, some are from people who haven't displayed the one I left them - and ultimately they're none of anyone's business. I don't have to prove I'm real.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"so what if someone has loads it means nothing except they are have bloody good fun "

I no longer want veti's left and I don't write them.

There are a few strange people on here who have contacted people I have met and tried to get them to arrange a meet!!

So I will just lurk in the dark shadows now

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"I show as many or as few as I want to; depends on my mood

And if some guy doesn't like that, then he can go f**k himself, as many on FabS already have to "

Having said that...I don't show mine in detail, cos I'm shy...no really!

"I no longer want veti's left and I don't write them.

There are a few strange people on here who have contacted people I have met and tried to get them to arrange a meet!!

So I will just lurk in the dark shadows now "

I had something similar on a previous profile where some guy told me that a woman wouldn't meet any man that I had met already!

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I had something similar on a previous profile where some guy told me that a woman wouldn't meet any man that I had met already! "

There are some funny buggers on here!

I dont show all of mine..I put a lot of effort into writing them and I have been lucky in that most have reciprocated. I also dont show more than 2 from anyone. And that is usually a social and a play meet.

And as has already been said, sometimes people leave so you lose them

So I will just lurk in the dark shadows now "

Sorry but I really don't understand your middle paragraph!

Isn't the whole point of a good verification that it is a recommendation? Essentially you're recommending that person to other ladies/couples etc - and guys are doing the same!

There are a number of women on fab in my area who have very similar taste in men to me - so yes I'll check out who they've met occasionally and see if anyone they've met appeals! To me that's the whole point of the system - and I think it's pretty bizarre (and completely not the point of fab) when women or guys object to other people contacting their meets!

If any woman or couple contacted me and said they were into x, y and z - I'd be more than happy to recommend guys tho are amazing at x, y and z!

The day I meet someone I don't want to share is the day I should be questioning my existence on fab! Xx

Isn't the whole point of a good verification that it is a recommendation? Essentially you're recommending that person to other ladies/couples etc - and guys are doing the same!

There are a number of women on fab in my area who have very similar taste in men to me - so yes I'll check out who they've met occasionally and see if anyone they've met appeals! To me that's the whole point of the system - and I think it's pretty bizarre (and completely not the point of fab) when women or guys object to other people contacting their meets!

If any woman or couple contacted me and said they were into x, y and z - I'd be more than happy to recommend guys tho are amazing at x, y and z!

The day I meet someone I don't want to share is the day I should be questioning my existence on fab! Xx"

Can be a bit more sinister than that Peach. Have heard of cases where a lady has said no, then the guy (in this case) contacted people on her veri list to get them to persuade her to meet him.

I display my meet veris. Not the cam ones because they aren't relevant now as calming isn't something I want to do.

I would never display a super graphic veri. And mine all say song the lines of 'she's a nice girl' and that's all i feel is needed. I do leave veris but never go into to detail.

I wouldn't use 'too many' veris as a reason not to meet.

The day I meet someone I don't want to share is the day I should be questioning my existence on fab! Xx

Can be a bit more sinister than that Peach. Have heard of cases where a lady has said no, then the guy (in this case) contacted people on her veri list to get them to persuade her to meet him."

This is exactly what I mean. They think they can get others to sweet talk me into a meet despite me saying no, or sometimes never even contacting me at all.

Not everyone wants to be recommended. How you use the site is different to me so don't condemn me for it

Can be a bit more sinister than that Peach. Have heard of cases where a lady has said no, then the guy (in this case) contacted people on her veri list to get them to persuade her to meet him."

Oh I see!

Well that's obviously completely out of order - and a pointless waste of time too I'd have thought!

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I wouldnt meet a woman who has loads of veris.

I'm looking for someone who is looking for maybe one or two partners for fun, not loads of partners for one off stuff.

I guess it makes me feel less special if I'm one of a lot. Wow, I'm such a woman! Haha!

I'd say that for me, more than 30 is a no go. Social veris don't count though.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Another reason for displaying verifications is that a few guys have told me they 'got off' on reading them...

If I can provide some fantasy/gratification for others then of course I will..

"I wouldnt meet a woman who has loads of veris.

I'm looking for someone who is looking for maybe one or two partners for fun, not loads of partners for one off stuff.

I guess it makes me feel less special if I'm one of a lot. Wow, I'm such a woman! Haha!

I'd say that for me, more than 30 is a no go. Social veris don't count though."

If you only see the summary how will you know which are social and which are full on horny sex?

Chester

If you only see the summary how will you know which are social and which are full on horny sex? "

I wouldn't!

"so what if someone has loads it means nothing except they are have bloody good fun "

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"so what if someone has loads it means nothing except they are have bloody good fun

"

Or that they've got all the time in the word to create 175 fake profiles and then all the verifications for those profiles that verified our profile.

Yup we once got called a fake profile! Lol

The day I meet someone I don't want to share is the day I should be questioning my existence on fab! Xx"

Exactly why I keep my meets private. If I found out people were discussing me and meets we'd had there's no fucking way I'd have anything to do with them.

Incestuous indiscretion at it's absolute worst.

Exactly why I keep my meets private. If I found out people were discussing me and meets we'd had there's no fucking way I'd have anything to do with them.

Incestuous indiscretion at it's absolute worst. "

Pretty much every meet we have now is as a result of the grapevine .

We are often told we are like celebrities on fab so I guess there's a certain amount of pressure on us .

But hey ho .... We court it to a degree and it works for us .

We actually like the fact that people talk about their meets with us

I have a "few" veri's.

I've had women message to say I've got too many blah blah blah, to those I say fuck you, you're not the type of woman I'd like to meet anyway

I display half of mine, play, social and repeats etc. I'm not hiding, what someone was kind enough to spend time writing out for me just because of some small mindedness. I've had meets based on my veri's left for others and vice versa.

Like others, I've also lost some due to others leaving etc but it still shows on the summary page so it doesn't bother me all that much. Although I like the idea of the verification staying but the username replaced with the UNLOS label like it does on the forums

Incestuous indiscretion at it's absolute worst.

Pretty much every meet we have now is as a result of the grapevine .

We are often told we are like celebrities on fab so I guess there's a certain amount of pressure on us .

But hey ho .... We court it to a degree and it works for us .

We actually like the fact that people talk about their meets with us "

That's one of the things I love about all this. Everyone is different and likes different things. I love that you're like that, I'm not saying it's wrong at all. I just hate it for me.

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Sometimes I show a few of mine, but usually I don't. A fair amount are social meets, a few are from cams, and there's repeat meets too - I've been on here around 3 years and the percentage of 'play' veris I have isn't that high.

As long as you yourself are comfortable with the number you have (and I am) who cares what anyone else thinks?

some of ours are just my meeting fems at fem events - we only show a few anyway

I don't show any on mine, personal choice I guess.

I not arsed if I get them either as I find some see it as a badge of honour.

It's nobody's business who I meet and vice versa.

If you have met a person more than once why do

You need to show a veri every time you meet? It's like saying oh there mine hands off pathetic when it's a swingers site.

Long as a good time was had by all why the need for bragging rights????

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have multiple meets with people and sometimes show the multiple veris, sometimes don't, sometimes they leave me one and sometimes they don't, some of mine are jokingly appalling (like saying I'm slightly better than a wank) and it all goes to show that they are a blunt tool that can be wielded in a variety of ways.

If someone judges you for *any* reason - including the number of people you've had sex with - why the hell would you ever want to meet them?

I find this really funny. How do you know how many people someone has slept with outside fab?

Like, for instance, I have about three veris on here for meets. But I've slept with over 100 guys - easily.

Would you ask about someones sexual history outside of fab before you agreed to meet?

"If someone judges you for *any* reason - including the number of people you've had sex with - why the hell would you ever want to meet them?"

That perfectly sums it up

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

But they say stunning and gorgeous because that's how they feel about you and that speaks volumes.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If someone judges you for *any* reason - including the number of people you've had sex with - why the hell would you ever want to meet them?"

Agree

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

we have over 100+ veris off those prop only 5-6 are play veris the rest are because we host social ....

next charity social will be 27th of may in brum (keep an eye out)

and display all our veris except for cam veris .....if someone had 100+ veris and didnt display them would wonder why....suppose its up to the person displaying them and the ppl viewing them .....

never too many veris we say

Chester

I find this really funny. How do you know how many people someone has slept with outside fab?

Like, for instance, I have about three veris on here for meets. But I've slept with over 100 guys - easily.

Would you ask about someones sexual history outside of fab before you agreed to meet?"

The simple answer to that is that you don't know how many people. I'd never ask that either.

But it still stands. If I saw a lot of sex veris, I wouldn't meet her.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Would you ask about someones sexual history outside of fab before you agreed to meet?

The simple answer to that is that you don't know how many people. I'd never ask that either.

But it still stands. If I saw a lot of sex veris, I wouldn't meet her."

so you would read through the 100+ veris and count how many were play meets......

a man that can read wow ....

or would you just be put off and not bother to see if they were social or play veris ?

Chester

so you would read through the 100+ veris and count how many were play meets......

or would you just be put off and not bother to see if they were social or play veris ?"

With 100 veris, I wouldnt read any of them. I'd move on without a doubt.

If a person had say 30, I'd read the top 3 or so. If one of them was a social, I'd message/chat, otherwise, I'd move on.

Not all men are like this though. Some men aren't arsed. It's just me.

You do realise this Is a swinging site

"If a person had say 30, I'd read the top 3 or so. If one of them was a social, I'd message/chat, otherwise, I'd move on.

Not all men are like this though. Some men aren't arsed. It's just me."

Does your rule apply to men too? You have been on over a year and had 12 meets so once you get to 30 are you going to retire from fab?

Have to admit there are one or two accounts in here were the veris are a bit much don't really want to see that much detail. For me to see that they are genuine and will turn up for a meet is good enough for me. The other thing that annoys me is when people ask how many people you've met when messaging!

"If a person had say 30, I'd read the top 3 or so. If one of them was a social, I'd message/chat, otherwise, I'd move on.

Does your rule apply to men too? You have been on over a year and had 12 meets so once you get to 30 are you going to retire from fab?"

Don't be silly. Men should sleep with as many people as possible and display their badges of honour on their profile for all to see.

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We show all ours good or bad

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

"I don't understand.. Swingers being put off by swingers.. Well swinging .. Puzzles me it really does

"

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Does your rule apply to men too? You have been on over a year and had 12 meets so once you get to 30 are you going to retire from fab?

Don't be silly. Men should sleep with as many people as possible and display their badges of honour on their profile for all to see."

agreed

By *inky.DiWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Each to their own what they display... My opinion is people Should be Non judgemental and as long as everyone is having fun...social or full play.

After all Its a swingers site, not a job site needing references, but recommendations that people are genuine is how I see them

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

or would you just be put off and not bother to see if they were social or play veris ?

With 100 veris, I wouldnt read any of them. I'd move on without a doubt.

If a person had say 30, I'd read the top 3 or so. If one of them was a social, I'd message/chat, otherwise, I'd move on.

Not all men are like this though. Some men aren't arsed. It's just me."

Either looking for the 72 virgins or the competition is too stiff

We just delete our account and start again once we get to 30...its far more fun starting over and being told by others with one cam veri that they dont meet unverified people..lol.

Some of the owld birds up this way on site are doing the one or two a day every day thing...it just helps us to know who to avoid

exactly xxx

By *aemonrizzMan  over a year ago

LA - Hollywood Hills

I might be an exception , but I also look at the dates and sometimes take it further to looking at the person's profile.. naturally if you've met 4 people in a span of a week - that's instantly a no.

Whether you play safe or not is a huge thing too , 100+ ver and the profile states they like bareback? *shudders*

I do realise I'm far too picky , haha.

"I only got 1, so yes I display mine. I guess about 200 is too much lol."

I only have one

28 is really too many

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha. Damn you can do maths xx

"Haha. Damn you can do maths xx"
hehe hey sexybum xxx

» Add a new message to this topic