FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question for straight single guys

Question for straight single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a genuine question, why would you message us and expect us to meet you?

We get messages all the time from straight guys who say they have read what we are looking for and still think they match our preferences.

Is it worded wrongly? Is it not clear we dont meet straight guys?

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a genuine question, why would you message us and expect us to meet you?

We get messages all the time from straight guys who say they have read what we are looking for and still think they match our preferences.

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match "

maybe the guys profile says they are straight but they bat on the same side to

They don't care.they aren't interested in what others want,just what they want.

And it's not confined to some single guys.some couples women,tvts think along the same lines.

I'd love to know too.. we have the same issue . I don't think it could be any clearer what we are after !!

Think it's because they may or not read your profile but most will just try anyway ?

Common sense or taking in information doesn't work when their cock takes control ?? Lol

By *lackwoodGentMan  over a year ago

Pontllanfraith

" maybe the guys profile says they are straight but they bat on the same side to"

It is quite clear on OP's profile though:

"NO single men with straight on their profile! For single guys that missed that bit - NO MEET IF YOUR PROFILE SAYS STRAIGHT so don't bother messaging, we're NOT interested. "

I think they simply don't read.

"This is a genuine question, why would you message us and expect us to meet you?

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match maybe the guys profile says they are straight but they bat on the same side to "

Lol thats my point, we say that too obviously not clear then...

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match "

I wouldn't. Read mine.

We had a status up this morning about guys lying about sexuality on their profile, had a message from a straight guys saying he agreed with it, why lie, and would we meet, i pointed out he's straight, he messages again saying he's secretly bi but doesnt put it on his profile lol

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match

I wouldn't. Read mine. "

You mean the bit that says you're not bi?

As long as you mean it

I honestly think some of it is about the way profiles are set out on the mobile site. Ages, build and pictures. They just send random messages and winks because those things appeal to them and just don't bother scrolling down to see what people are actually looking for, the profile text and preferences...not that I'm making excuses...

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Just read your profile and as a straight single guy I would not message you its clear you don't want straight guys. You could maybe change the bi-curious to bisexual that might help.

I would always read someone's profile and if one little thing was not what they were after or wanted I would move on..but a lot of guys will bulk message hundreds of women and couples regardless of what they are looking for.

Just read your profile and as a straight single guy I would not message you its clear you don't want straight guys. You could maybe change the bi-curious to bisexual that might help."

But we're not bisexual, and meeting a bi guy doesnt mean bi play will necessarily happen, it often doesnt, we just find bi guys dirtier and more fun.

Yes straight guys can be too, but then can also be very fussy about any male contact and squeal like a girl if leg touches leg (yes we've had it lol) it ruins the spontaneity and so prefer not to take the chance now.

I wish there was a bi playful option, the term suits us better

Good to see there are some men on here that read profiles though

"We had a status up this morning about guys lying about sexuality on their profile, had a message from a straight guys saying he agreed with it, why lie, and would we meet, i pointed out he's straight, he messages again saying he's secretly bi but doesnt put it on his profile lol "

Talk about changing sexuality to get a meet... How desperate some guys are

They don't think. They don't read your profile.

"We had a status up this morning about guys lying about sexuality on their profile, had a message from a straight guys saying he agreed with it, why lie, and would we meet, i pointed out he's straight, he messages again saying he's secretly bi but doesnt put it on his profile lol

Talk about changing sexuality to get a meet... How desperate some guys are "

We've had guys change their profile from straight to bi when we point out we dont meet if the profile says straight, then point blank lie that they have changed it, and say its always been bi.

We blocked a guy once who'd done that, unblocked him an hour later and it was straight again. We messaged saying we see youre straight again lol, and he changed it back to bi and lied again that it had ever said straight.

He must have thought we were stupid

At least it gives us a laugh

"We had a status up this morning about guys lying about sexuality on their profile, had a message from a straight guys saying he agreed with it, why lie, and would we meet, i pointed out he's straight, he messages again saying he's secretly bi but doesnt put it on his profile lol

We've had guys change their profile from straight to bi when we point out we dont meet if the profile says straight, then point blank lie that they have changed it, and say its always been bi.

We blocked a guy once who'd done that, unblocked him an hour later and it was straight again. We messaged saying we see youre straight again lol, and he changed it back to bi and lied again that it had ever said straight.

At least it gives us a laugh "

Wow.. I know some guys are desperate but never in a million years did I think guys would go that low to get a meet...shows real desperation

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 12:30:26]

Here we go again.. . Best advice..

Use it as another filter.. delete block move on. Simples.

No, I wouldn't meet you. Not only is your profile reading like a list of demands, I'm straight and therefore not your cup of tea, just as you aren't mine.

"No, I wouldn't meet you. Not only is your profile reading like a list of demands, I'm straight and therefore not your cup of tea, just as you aren't mine. "

Glad you understood it, one of few, unfortunately the majority that don't mean our list of demans as you put it has gotten longer

Use it as another filter.. delete block move on. Simples. "

It is simple, and we do, but we when we're looking for a meet its tedious as once that meet goes up they all start messaging. I'd love a way to be able to block straigh guys as a group

You'll always get some chancers trying their luck no matter what you say and how clear you are even the people only wanting women will get messaged by guys trying to talk them round

Good luck though x

Well, I do read profiles and won't message if I don't meet the criteria of what they (or she) are looking for. Also, same applies if they (or she) aren't what I'm looking for.

But it's clear that many don't. So why?

I think there are a number of reasons.

Firstly, it may be felt that it's easier to send a message to anyone who you fancy and hope for a result than to target your approach. The same principle behind all those emails from Nigeria asking us to money launder for them.

Secondly, and more controversially I suspect, most of the messages I send are deleted without the person(s) I send to checking my profile. I understand the issue of volume of messages but I wonder if there are those here who think 'if they can't be bothered to read my profile, why should I bother to read their's?'

Just my 2p.

Thanks for the replies guys, i guess its a necessary annoyance with no easy answer lol

It's just the moronic, uneducated, trying their luck brigade that are looking for a quick fix.

Other than that, the rest of us are pretty decent !

"It's just the moronic, uneducated, trying their luck brigade that are looking for a quick fix.

Other than that, the rest of us are pretty decent ! "

Cos they just want to fuck the wife lol.

I'd suggest blocking the guys who haven't listened ok it's a pain at 1st but over time you will eventually out the majority of the guys that are causing consternation

"It's just the moronic, uneducated, trying their luck brigade that are looking for a quick fix.

Other than that, the rest of us are pretty decent ! "

True enough. I do wonder though, has this try your luck approach ever worked?

By *lirty Rachel CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Yarm

That shows pretty epic

Commitment on you part guys lol

At least it gives us a laugh "

Other than that, the rest of us are pretty decent !

True enough. I do wonder though, has this try your luck approach ever worked? "

I'm sure it has on rare occasions but generally is think there are a million failed for every success, though depends how far away from what they are looking for the chancer is I mean somebody looking for a black woman isn't likely to change their mind about a white guy but if a white woman messages that's closer so more chance kind of thing

Use it as another filter.. delete block move on. Simples.

It is simple, and we do, but we when we're looking for a meet its tedious as once that meet goes up they all start messaging. I'd love a way to be able to block straigh guys as a group "

Okay... It is this easy.

Block all single guys and do a search yourselves ... there's an option to only include bi or bi curious guys. Problem solved happy searching.

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match maybe the guys profile says they are straight but they bat on the same side to

Lol thats my point, we say that too obviously not clear then..."

but surely its more to do with the deed than wether they were brave enough to put it on their profile ?? If you feel they aren't being true to themselves or in fact as you've said "lying" about their sexuality in order to appeal to the broader cross-section of the swinging society how should that affect how you perceive them if they are willing to enter into what you require of them ,we all take a photograph that's flattering or miss out negative facts from our profiles or dye our hair in order to improve what we have on offer surely that is no different as long as we employ safe sex it shouldn't affect that persons ability

Oh and the other thing your profile says you are both bi curious is that accurate ??

"We had a status up this morning about guys lying about sexuality on their profile, had a message from a straight guys saying he agreed with it, why lie, and would we meet, i pointed out he's straight, he messages again saying he's secretly bi but doesnt put it on his profile lol "

We get that a lot. Amazing how quick some people's sexual preferences change

I know many won't have read it, or think they can change our mind, but a lot genuinally think they match maybe the guys profile says they are straight but they bat on the same side to

Lol thats my point, we say that too obviously not clear then... but surely its more to do with the deed than wether they were brave enough to put it on their profile ?? If you feel they aren't being true to themselves or in fact as you've said "lying" about their sexuality in order to appeal to the broader cross-section of the swinging society how should that affect how you perceive them if they are willing to enter into what you require of them ,we all take a photograph that's flattering or miss out negative facts from our profiles or dye our hair in order to improve what we have on offer surely that is no different as long as we employ safe sex it shouldn't affect that persons ability "

But if they tell us say they are straight so they can still meet fems and couples that wont meet bi guys. This shows a lack of respect. If they dont respect other peoples preferences and boundaries, how do we know they'll respect ours v

"Oh and the other thing your profile says you are both bi curious is that accurate ?? "

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile

"Oh and the other thing your profile says you are both bi curious is that accurate ??

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile "

Bi playful?????

Definitely quite clear. Maybe they're just chancing it? Fab is a very strange place

"Oh and the other thing your profile says you are both bi curious is that accurate ??

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile

Bi playful?????"

Both predominantly straight as in we wouldnt date same sex, fancy same sex, or necesarily meet same sex alone, but will happily play all together in the moment and find it enjoyable and fun

That is only our take on it, im sure others will disagree as to correct definitions, theres been many a heated discussion in the forums in the past lol

Your profile is crystal clear NO STRAIGHT GUYS! I wouldn't message you

Your profile is very clear. I always look at the sexuality of both in a couple. If the guy says bi I scroll down quickly to see if they also play straight which is sometimes the case, but if not I move on. I might fab a few pics along the way, but that's only appreciation of a good pic.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"They don't care.they aren't interested in what others want,just what they want.

And it's not confined to some single guys.some couples women,tvts think along the same lines."

Basically, not give a fuck.

I wouldn't message the OP if I was a bi or straight male because you're prejudiced towards straight males.

The same would apply if you're prejudiced towards bi males, preferences are fine but being prejudiced is not cool.

The reasons you give are laughable really straight males can be bi playful also, this is fab the rule book goes out the window lol.

By *dventureslayerMan  over a year ago

London

I think some don't read the profiles carefully. In addition some men don't always identify as "bi" which to me is interpreted as a man is attracted to both men and women. There are some men who are not attracted to men but will play when the mood strikes or when in the heat of the moment. I met a couple once where this was the case, and I believe this is common. I think there is a stigma to attaching a title to what people are into. I think having a chat about what everybody is wanting or into is important.

Just my opinion and 2 cents.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 13:41:49]

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I think some don't read the profiles carefully. In addition some men don't always identify as "bi" which to me is interpreted as a man is attracted to both men and women. There are some men who are not attracted to men but will play when the mood strikes or when in the heat of the moment. I met a couple once where this was the case, and I believe this is common. I think there is a stigma to attaching a title to what people are into. I think having a chat about what everybody is wanting or into is important.

Just my opinion and 2 cents. "

Your neck is wound so far back in I can hardly see your head. It would help if you stuck your neck out a bit more, mate.

I haven't messaged you and don't plan on doing so. I don't think we're compatible.

"I wouldn't message the OP if I was a bi or straight male because you're prejudiced towards straight males.

The same would apply if you're prejudiced towards bi males, preferences are fine but being prejudiced is not cool.

The reasons you give are laughable really straight males can be bi playful also, this is fab the rule book goes out the window lol."

Not at all prejuduced lol.

We have met straight guys and we may well do so again in the future but for now we are choosing not to as they havent been the greatest meets, maybe we chose wrong, but its our profile therefore we can make our own rules

By *dventureslayerMan  over a year ago

London

This was an attempt to explain behavior, not an invitation for criticism. Oh and I'm straight I'm just basing this off previous experiences with several people. My neck is out there, after all I'm on FAB.

"Good to see there are some men on here that read profiles though "

I'm not sure you have mad it clear enough that you won't meet straight guys!

I wouldnt dream of messaging someone who has made it very clear what they want, and I'm not it.

Why waste my time...?

Reading some posts on here, it is possible that some simply cannot read.

Personally, I have no interest in anything other than M-F contact in an mmf scenario. I wouldn't even consider a couple with a bi-, or bi-curious male. So, I wouldn't contact you.

Sadly, it is to the detriment of this site that some people are less discerning and cast their net far and wide. As a consequence, people get flooded with messages from single males and so those of us that are more selective get swallowed up in the masses.

Unfortunately, that means that some will cast their nets even wider, perpetuating the problem, in their bid to simply get a reply. Don't think we'll solve that one today

Same question can be aimed at a lot of couples on here

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm guessing the guys that cant be arsed to read the top line of your profile are probably unlikely to be arsed enough to read a forum post and construct a reasonable reply

Hence your quest for answers may sadly fail

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

They either just look at the profile pics get all hot and bothered and chance their arm or they are bi guys but don't feel comfortable showing that on their profile for what ever reason. Annoying yes for sure but the block button is your friend in this instance

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

OP - may I be so bold as to suggest that it's not the wording of your profile that is causing you grief... it's the strategy you are employing.

I am a literate, straight guy outside your age range. I am also not desperate to empty my testicles THIS FUCKING MINUTE!!!!! (a little exaggeration to illustrate my point..)

Therefore, I would not message you.

However, ... not all single straight males on here take such a laid back, post-hippy approach as do I...

So ... may I suggest the following?

Adjust your 'looking for' section and remove 'Men' altogether. Set your filters so that your profile says 'Not looking for single men'.

Then, with the proliferation of single bi guys within your age range on Fabs, YOU go looking for THEM, then YOU get as near to EXACTLY what YOU want....???

How does that sound to you...???

Bi playful?????

Both predominantly straight as in we wouldnt date same sex, fancy same sex, or necesarily meet same sex alone, but will happily play all together in the moment and find it enjoyable and fun

That is only our take on it, im sure others will disagree as to correct definitions, theres been many a heated discussion in the forums in the past lol "

r

Guess I'd have to say I'm bi playful then by that definition well as far as oral goes anyway not up for full same sex action though

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile "

I read your profile and it would appear you're not curious anymore and how is a person not being respectful to you as we are talking about you ,if he tells you he's bi but just doesn't like putting it on his profile he's being honest with you and that's his choice as a couple you are wanting other people to satisfy a sexual need that you have ,you don't want them to become a family member ,so why do you care so much that they've made that omission on their profile he's ultimately what you want why judge his motives for having a slightly inaccurate profile just as yours is

Can't you lot just accept the fact the op doesn't want Bi guys that put straight on their profile.it's their profile their wishes .far too many would prefer to tear others to shreds than to respect the wishes of others.

No one is being forced to message them.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Firstly, I wouldn't message you, simply because your profile just doesn't appeal to me for various reasons. That being said, I wouldn't expect you to meet me.

The problem is that on the filters, you would appear because you've got it set that you're looking for single men.

I realise that you're only looking for bi men but I think that should be at the top of your profile because it's quite long.

A lot of men do read profiles and wouldn't message you. A lot, however would message tou simply because you appear when they search.

Some men do not read profiles as they feel that don't have time to read. Most of their messages get instantly deleted, some without being read... This encourages them to send quickfire messages to many people rather than take time with one who may 'reject' them.

A lot are sadly that desperate too that they feel thst you may change your mind, yes.

Good luck!!!! Xxx

Just a thought but this also happens the other way round! What I mean is that some profiles clearly state their do's and donts list, preferences etc but then send a message to someone I.e me!, who clearly doesn't get to do the same. I guess depending on their luck they adapt their search, I'm not suggesting you do OP, just some do and perhaps this helps explain why it happens .

I'm pretty relaxed about it, I read profiles, message very few as there are some real pieces of work on here it seems. But also some grand peeps.

Best advice is delete, block and move on.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

If your bi .... how can u play straight .... ????

When you ask them, what is their answer? They're probably in better position to answer than anyone else.

By *verready32Man  over a year ago

omagh

Just looked at your profile and its very clear, your not looking for single straight males. Beats me why the message you

By *verready32Man  over a year ago

omagh

I get a lot of gay and bi guys looking to meet me, think im to Polite, and just say no im not interested, then a week later they message again

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Hope makes them see what they want to see. If they bother to read at all.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It says under the looking for section of my profile that I "will not meet smokers". It also says it in my profile text. I have a lot of profile text, admittedly, but the looking for section is clear.

I still get loads of messages from smokers. I'd like a message filter to block smokers from messaging me.

"If your bi .... how can u play straight .... ????"

By female playing with male only, and male playing with female only in a couple situation. Thought that would be fairly obvious.

"It says under the looking for section of my profile that I "will not meet smokers". It also says it in my profile text. I have a lot of profile text, admittedly, but the looking for section is clear.

I still get loads of messages from smokers. I'd like a message filter to block smokers from messaging me.

"

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile I read your profile and it would appear you're not curious anymore and how is a person not being respectful to you as we are talking about you ,if he tells you he's bi but just doesn't like putting it on his profile he's being honest with you and that's his choice as a couple you are wanting other people to satisfy a sexual need that you have ,you don't want them to become a family member ,so why do you care so much that they've made that omission on their profile he's ultimately what you want why judge his motives for having a slightly inaccurate profile just as yours is "

Because we want what we want

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile I read your profile and it would appear you're not curious anymore and how is a person not being respectful to you as we are talking about you ,if he tells you he's bi but just doesn't like putting it on his profile he's being honest with you and that's his choice as a couple you are wanting other people to satisfy a sexual need that you have ,you don't want them to become a family member ,so why do you care so much that they've made that omission on their profile he's ultimately what you want why judge his motives for having a slightly inaccurate profile just as yours is

Because we want what we want "

hehe well as you already know then the thread was of no consequence because you knew the answer already and it isn't going to change your attitude or the single straight/bi guys that will keep trying to message you

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

It's as accurate as it can be with the choice offered. We prefer bi playful but it isnt an option on this site. We try and explain more fully in our profile I read your profile and it would appear you're not curious anymore and how is a person not being respectful to you as we are talking about you ,if he tells you he's bi but just doesn't like putting it on his profile he's being honest with you and that's his choice as a couple you are wanting other people to satisfy a sexual need that you have ,you don't want them to become a family member ,so why do you care so much that they've made that omission on their profile he's ultimately what you want why judge his motives for having a slightly inaccurate profile just as yours is

Because we want what we want "

Lol...

I get bi/gay men messaging me all the time. It's just one of those things.

Because we want what we want hehe well as you already know then the thread was of no consequence because you knew the answer already and it isn't going to change your attitude or the single straight/bi guys that will keep trying to message you "

I just wanted to know if we were missing something glaringly obvious as we actually discuss our wants and profile with some straight men and they STILL think they are what we want. Thought it might have been us being thick!!

Because we want what we want hehe well as you already know then the thread was of no consequence because you knew the answer already and it isn't going to change your attitude or the single straight/bi guys that will keep trying to message you

I just wanted to know if we were missing something glaringly obvious as we actually discuss our wants and profile with some straight men and they STILL think they are what we want. Thought it might have been us being thick!!"

not thick but a little naive ,people lie its an everyday occurrence you lie they lie ,until you meet anyone on here you havnt got a clue what anyone is like we are all just a text message a bunch of words

I've read it and it's quite clear to me what you want. It's probably newbies trying their luck after all Hammerette looks quite gorgeous!

Because we want what we want hehe well as you already know then the thread was of no consequence because you knew the answer already and it isn't going to change your attitude or the single straight/bi guys that will keep trying to message you

I just wanted to know if we were missing something glaringly obvious as we actually discuss our wants and profile with some straight men and they STILL think they are what we want. Thought it might have been us being thick!!not thick but a little naive ,people lie its an everyday occurrence you lie they lie ,until you meet anyone on here you havnt got a clue what anyone is like we are all just a text message a bunch of words "

Haha far from naive, believe me, we can spot em coming. This profile may not be very old but we've been on here over two years and got many meets under our belt

I just wanted to know if we were missing something glaringly obvious as we actually discuss our wants and profile with some straight men and they STILL think they are what we want. Thought it might have been us being thick!!not thick but a little naive ,people lie its an everyday occurrence you lie they lie ,until you meet anyone on here you havnt got a clue what anyone is like we are all just a text message a bunch of words

Haha far from naive, believe me, we can spot em coming. This profile may not be very old but we've been on here over two years and got many meets under our belt "

their ya go then you're seasoned professionals in the swinging world you know all the angles so nothing should surprise you and a few words on a profile would be the least of your worries you just have to accept that being fussy and writing long specific profiles doesn't really get you any further forward ,guys have a difficult time on here and send many messages to no avail some learn from it and get success some don't

I just wanted to know if we were missing something glaringly obvious as we actually discuss our wants and profile with some straight men and they STILL think they are what we want. Thought it might have been us being thick!!not thick but a little naive ,people lie its an everyday occurrence you lie they lie ,until you meet anyone on here you havnt got a clue what anyone is like we are all just a text message a bunch of words

Haha far from naive, believe me, we can spot em coming. This profile may not be very old but we've been on here over two years and got many meets under our belt their ya go then you're seasoned professionals in the swinging world you know all the angles so nothing should surprise you and a few words on a profile would be the least of your worries you just have to accept that being fussy and writing long specific profiles doesn't really get you any further forward ,guys have a difficult time on here and send many messages to no avail some learn from it and get success some don't "

Lol ok.

Why the need for all the smileys btw??

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"If your bi .... how can u play straight .... ????

By female playing with male only, and male playing with female only in a couple situation. Thought that would be fairly obvious. "

Sorry I dont get it ....

Your either straight or bi surely

Im straight ... I carnt play bi ....

Im just not attracted to women ...

By *ylonhunterMan  over a year ago

uk

Can you not block contact from single guys? If so do it and stop moaning!!!

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

I wouldn't waste my time. It's hard enough getting a meet as a single lad without wasting time barking up the wrong trees!

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

WOW - That touched a few raw nerves !

"I get a lot of gay and bi guys looking to meet me, think im to Polite, and just say no im not interested, then a week later they message again "

Why don't you just block single men?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

By female playing with male only, and male playing with female only in a couple situation. Thought that would be fairly obvious.

Sorry I dont get it ....

Im just not attracted to women ..."

You're just not attracted to women?

I think that makes you gay

Sorry I dont get it ....

Im just not attracted to women ..."

Lol what's not to get?

Fem playing with fem = bi play which I'm happy to do

Male playing with male = bi play which my partner is happy to do

In a couple situation Fem playing with male but not fem and male playing with fem but not male = straight play, which we are happy to do.

If you're straight then of course you won't play bi, that's a given, but if you are bi then you can actually do either.

It doesn't mean we only play with same sex, that would mean we were gay

"Can you not block contact from single guys? If so do it and stop moaning!!!"

Who's moaning

"I wouldn't message the OP if I was a bi or straight male because you're prejudiced towards straight males.

The same would apply if you're prejudiced towards bi males, preferences are fine but being prejudiced is not cool

The reasons you give are laughable really straight males can be bi playful also, this is fab the rule book goes out the window lol."

Oh come on ! Just because someone prefers to meet straight/ bi/ gay people doesn't mean they are PREJUDICED towards bi/ gay/ straight people ! It's just sexual preference ! I have zillions of gay male friends who wouldn't bonk me because I am bi and a girl but they are not prejudiced to me in any wY shape or form

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

I'm straight (Or am I)

I wouldn't waste my time!

By *ylonhunterMan  over a year ago

uk

"Can you not block contact from single guys? If so do it and stop moaning!!!

Who's moaning "

"WOW - That touched a few raw nerves !"

Some people are too serious lol

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Even in the fun threads like drink Fuck or pass I read the profile if it sat no single men I put drink

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Sorry if this has been well and truly answered from all angles. I can understand your frustration and puzzlement over that.

For what it's worth, I think you make it very clear in your profile that you're not looking for single straight guys.

Looking at your profile, my thought process would be: "mmmm she looks stunning, lets see what they say". Then I would read that not only are you too far away (in my case), but you're also not wanting to meet who/what I am. So I'd then think to myself: "oh, bummer...oh well, that's the way it goes. Sigh".

Even if you were nearby, I would not message or wink you and I certainly wouldn't try and pretend to be someone I'm not. Hope that helps.

London

On a slightly related note, but not covering the OP's situation, I do quite often come across profiles which say somewhere in the text that they're not looking for men at all, but in the'looking for' section, it includes Men.

Maybe it's an oversight/mistake or maybe they're meaning fine with men in couples. But it is inconsistent and sometimes leaves me wondering if I should message (if everything else is compatible).

Then we DO read the profile. We see we're not excluded by it. We see nothing that we don't like. We send a nicely worded message to see if there's an interest.

We get a foul and absuive reply and are blocked.

So why bother with the first bit?

"On a slightly related note, but not covering the OP's situation, I do quite often come across profiles which say somewhere in the text that they're not looking for men at all, but in the'looking for' section, it includes Men.

Maybe it's an oversight/mistake or maybe they're meaning fine with men in couples. But it is inconsistent and sometimes leaves me wondering if I should message (if everything else is compatible)."

And folks who put up a "meet" where they say they want men, but they are blocked from messaging...what's that about?

"On a slightly related note, but not covering the OP's situation, I do quite often come across profiles which say somewhere in the text that they're not looking for men at all, but in the'looking for' section, it includes Men.

Maybe it's an oversight/mistake or maybe they're meaning fine with men in couples. But it is inconsistent and sometimes leaves me wondering if I should message (if everything else is compatible).

And folks who put up a "meet" where they say they want men, but they are blocked from messaging...what's that about?"

They want to hear from the men they have chatted to in the past,not every bloke on the site.easy peasy

so its straight single male bashing now? lol..ok kidding BUT..

in my almost 10 years swinging, I've been felt up,propositioned by 'straight' male halves of couples...sometimes they have been open in asking on the meet(not a very nice way to prolong a meet is it!?),or sometimes its been something more sneaky.

I'll contact bi couples, unless they particularly dont want straight guys, but I play by my rules...if I dont get the meet, i dont give a fuck.

It's all about trying your luck.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I did not even read ur profile just seen d two of u are bi n that would b enough for me . But just read u profile just to see they must b quite stupid to message u when u have looking for only bi guys cos there more adventurous .

By *eepndarkMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Most straight guys aren't that straight after 6 pints of lager.

London

"I did not even read ur profile just seen d two of u are bi n that would b enough for me . But just read u profile just to see they must b quite stupid to message u when u have looking for only bi guys cos there more adventurous . "

But there are several (MF) couples who say the M is bi but happy to play straight. Whether that's actually the case, I guess you need to confirm beforehand.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I wish there was a bi playful option, the term suits us better "

advance search option

Only show profiles of members:

Who are bisexual (or bi-curious)

connie x

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

They see your profile are attracted to it they message in hope rather than expectation,it's no big deal really is it? you are on a swingers site people look for casual hook ups,if you only message 1 person you limit your chances no?

Admittedly I have sent a message to a couple then gone back and re-read their profile and realised I misunderstood. I am bi and adore couple play and to some extent I do think bi guys are more open with less hang-ups.

People don't read profiles.

I don't meet couples and my profile is clear yet everyday I get winks and messages from couples.

The most annoying things is that a lot of the couple profiles rant about wishing people would read their profiles before messaging and then they message me

"People don't read profiles.

I don't meet couples and my profile is clear yet everyday I get winks and messages from couples.

The most annoying things is that a lot of the couple profiles rant about wishing people would read their profiles before messaging and then they message me"

By *amcpl4FUNCouple  over a year ago

St Austell

I am a straight guy but don't mind bodily contact with another guy. In fact one of the best encounters I've had was when we met a couple and we had DVP with her.

As you say bi playful is a good suggestion but why don't you ask them if they're bi playful while you're chatting.

"Most straight guys aren't that straight after 6 pints of lager.

"

who has six pints of lager and has sex that must be a very sexy experience

» Add a new message to this topic