FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reply, indifferent or delete straight away?

Reply, indifferent or delete straight away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I sent you a pleasant enough message introducing myself and then asked a question -assuming i fitted into preferences of course- would you reply, be indifferent or delete? Elaborate on why if you wish, but not mandatory.

Be honest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply. It's polite.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on the question, normally reply to people even though not looking for single guys

"Will you sit in my face?"

- probably no answer

"Would you mind if I added you as a friend?/what's the weather like in Bedford?"

- will get an answer

I he asked the question "what kind of guys are you usually attracted to?" a few times... I think that is a fair question to get a conversation going? Bit boring I guess but pretty difficult to strike a balance between boring and intrusive on the first message.

Delete and block

We always reply.

-Courtney

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"We always reply.

-Courtney "

Same here

"We always reply.

-Courtney

Same here "

Reply!

We delete. It's nothing personal but our profile says we aren't looking for single guys. Have replied in the past but just got abuse in return.

Your message matters but so does the recipient.

We would reply tentatively, your profile reads well(but lose the bit about being a repeater, no one cares, and will put some people off).Photos are ok but a bit samey... Your age may go against you with us but as long as message was respectful, polite, aimed at both of us and showed that you had bothered to read all our profile you would get a reply..

"We would reply tentatively, your profile reads well(but lose the bit about being a repeater, no one cares, and will put some people off).Photos are ok but a bit samey... Your age may go against you with us but as long as message was respectful, polite, aimed at both of us and showed that you had bothered to read all our profile you would get a reply.."

Thanks for the advice... I will adjust accordingly!

"We would reply tentatively, your profile reads well(but lose the bit about being a repeater, no one cares, and will put some people off).Photos are ok but a bit samey... Your age may go against you with us but as long as message was respectful, polite, aimed at both of us and showed that you had bothered to read all our profile you would get a reply..

Thanks for the advice... I will adjust accordingly! "

Don't adjust it for others. For some the fact that you repeat would be a good thing. We have single guys blocked although we meet them ( contact them ourselves) but we would reply with thanks but a bit young for us and wish you well.

But never change your profile for others.... Only for you.

"If I sent you a pleasant enough message introducing myself and then asked a question -assuming i fitted into preferences of course- would you reply, be indifferent or delete? Elaborate on why if you wish, but not mandatory.

Be honest! "

Firstly I look at your profile if you fitted my criteria then I would read your message and reply.

If you didn't fit my criteria instantly delete your message without reading it.

That means you haven't read my profile and the message your sending is likely to be a copy and paste.

Because it's you I'm going to message you first

I'd reply..because you have a big dong

Yes I reply to all messages unless abusive. They may be three days late lol because of the volume received. The more effort put into the message the more I tend to give back. I hate copy and paste messages but I suppose some people don't have time

In my experience Men will always reply - some Couple might reply, but single females rarely reply - its parr for the course and one we just have to accept

» Add a new message to this topic