FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > prostatitis/chlamydia

prostatitis/chlamydia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gents.. A few weeks ago I started having lower back pain and a burning sensation when urinating. I went to the doctors. After some tests she said I have PROSTATITIS and she prescribed a month of Cipoxacin. I asked her what causes Prostatitis and she said bacteria. However I looked it up on Google and found that Chlamydia and prostatitis are closely linked. In most instances Chlymydia triggers the Prostatitis....

So I went to the Garden Clinic got tested and I am clear of any STI's.

Apparently antibiotics aren't very helpful I have read that home/herbal remedies are more effective!

I know Prostatitis is either acute, chronic, nonbacterial & Prostatodynia

Does anyone have any advice or experiences of the above or similar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok do a litmus test on your urine if it's the same as bacterial infections for women it's caused by an imbalance. Your too acidic and strangely enough can be caused by just a diet change. Not so easy to cure .....

"Gents.. A few weeks ago I started having lower back pain and a burning sensation when urinating. I went to the doctors. After some tests she said I have PROSTATITIS and she prescribed a month of Cipoxacin. I asked her what causes Prostatitis and she said bacteria. However I looked it up on Google and found that Chlamydia and prostatitis are closely linked. In most instances Chlymydia triggers the Prostatitis....

Apparently antibiotics aren't very helpful I have read that home/herbal remedies are more effective!

"

Just out of interest what home remedies are better at clearing an infection that what the clinic/doctors would prescribe?

"Gents.. A few weeks ago I started having lower back pain and a burning sensation when urinating. I went to the doctors. After some tests she said I have PROSTATITIS and she prescribed a month of Cipoxacin. I asked her what causes Prostatitis and she said bacteria. However I looked it up on Google and found that Chlamydia and prostatitis are closely linked. In most instances Chlymydia triggers the Prostatitis....

Just out of interest what home remedies are better at clearing an infection that what the clinic/doctors would prescribe?"

exactly! urine/bladder infections are very very common, but return very often and become resisitant to antibiotics very quickly ...because people do not use them properly! they have a bit of relief and dont finish the course...take the full course, then get tested again...there are no herbal remedies that will clear up a real infection, thats nonsense! though very lucrative nonsense!

Just out of interest what home remedies are better at clearing an infection that what the clinic/doctors would prescribe?"

Loads of them, things like Apple cider vinegar every morning which helps in getting rid of the bacteria, drinking tomatoe juice and cranberry juice because they contain lycopene.... The list goes on

Just out of interest what home remedies are better at clearing an infection that what the clinic/doctors would prescribe?

Loads of them, things like Apple cider vinegar every morning which helps in getting rid of the bacteria, drinking tomatoe juice and cranberry juice because they contain lycopene.... The list goes on

"

well presumably google can inform you far better than a qualified doctor can...i wouldnt bother going again

[Removed by poster at 30/01/16 14:11:31]

"

You don't honestly believe that do you?

Most herbal remedies just have a placibo affect so will work on things like headaches and belly pains, but if you had something like chlamydia etc no home or herbal remedy will clear that up

exactly! urine/bladder infections are very very common, but return very often and become resisitant to antibiotics very quickly ...because people do not use them properly! they have a bit of relief and dont finish the course...take the full course, then get tested again...there are no herbal remedies that will clear up a real infection, thats nonsense! though very lucrative nonsense!

"

The remedies don't necessarily get rid of the bacteria/infection but help in relief discomfort and pain.

Go to doc clear infection and then treat the factors that seem to be encouraging the bacteria. Lemon juice in water and pro biotics can help but cure infection with the prescription first

Cipro is a bit of a wonder drug, if you've been prescribed it, take it.

"Cipro is a bit of a wonder drug, if you've been prescribed it, take it."

On my second week now, two more weeks to go

I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis a few years ago, I too had back pain, urethra pain, jabbing pains in my cock, sharp pains up my rectum, abdominal pain and constant burning sensation. I did sti test, cystoscopy, stamey test and trans rectal ultrasound and all came back saying nothing wrong. I honestly don't think Dr's know what causes chronic prostatitis. I get some of the symptoms from time to time but the good news is my symptoms have gone for now.

"I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis a few years ago, I too had back pain, urethra pain, jabbing pains in my cock, sharp pains up my rectum, abdominal pain and constant burning sensation. I did sti test, cystoscopy, stamey test and trans rectal ultrasound and all came back saying nothing wrong. I honestly don't think Dr's know what causes chronic prostatitis. I get some of the symptoms from time to time but the good news is my symptoms have gone for now. "

Doctors haven't got a clue

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis a few years ago, I too had back pain, urethra pain, jabbing pains in my cock, sharp pains up my rectum, abdominal pain and constant burning sensation. I did sti test, cystoscopy, stamey test and trans rectal ultrasound and all came back saying nothing wrong. I honestly don't think Dr's know what causes chronic prostatitis. I get some of the symptoms from time to time but the good news is my symptoms have gone for now.

Doctors haven't got a clue "

HA HA if Doctors don't have a clue why do you consult with them? Just stick to your home remedies then you hypocrite. And Cipro is NOT the best drug for chronic prostatitis, Ofloxacin is and it takes more than a few days course to get on top of it. You need to take it for at least 4weeks.

The only medication I was given a prescription for were voltarol suppositories and they did help.

"I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis a few years ago, I too had back pain, urethra pain, jabbing pains in my cock, sharp pains up my rectum, abdominal pain and constant burning sensation. I did sti test, cystoscopy, stamey test and trans rectal ultrasound and all came back saying nothing wrong. I honestly don't think Dr's know what causes chronic prostatitis. I get some of the symptoms from time to time but the good news is my symptoms have gone for now.

Doctors haven't got a clue

HA HA if Doctors don't have a clue why do you consult with them? Just stick to your home remedies then you hypocrite. And Cipro is NOT the best drug for chronic prostatitis, Ofloxacin is and it takes more than a few days course to get on top of it. You need to take it for at least 4weeks."

Thanks for the advice. If Cipro don't get rid of it will ask about Oflo

» Add a new message to this topic