FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why is fab so hard

Why is fab so hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy_as_fuck_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

I wonder sometimes, why is this so hard. We're all on here for the same thing, kinda.

People talk then disappear, delete profiles, say they will meet then cancel, hate to actually talk to people.

Just thought it wouldn't be as difficult as this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wonder sometimes, why is this so hard. We're all on here for the same thing, kinda.

People talk then disappear, delete profiles, say they will meet then cancel, hate to actually talk to people.

Just thought it wouldn't be as difficult as this"

I know a man in Penge.....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Yes its difficult, but that makes the good 'uns all the better.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes its difficult, but that makes the good 'uns all the better. "

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I know what you mean! I really think going to clubs and meeting real people is often much more effective and you can build up a network from there. I used to go to fetish clubs and swingers' parties in London when I lived there and met some amazing people!

Our advice is don't take the site seriously. It is what it is, have no expectations from it and you can't be disappointed.

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"I wonder sometimes, why is this so hard. We're all on here for the same thing, kinda.

OP - had a quick look at your profile. Looking at your ages, and the age range your looking for, it's very much within what I would call the 'volatile end' of the age range on Fabs. The more mature the profile 'appears' (he said, choosing his words carefully), generally the more stable it will be.

Like others have said, why not go to clubs/socials and meet 'real' people - both of you look great, you'd do very well at clubs.

Profiles on here or any other similar site are no more valid (or fake!) than any other.... how you handle them and learn to spot warning signs is down to your own learning curve I'm afraid...

"I know what you mean! I really think going to clubs and meeting real people is often much more effective and you can build up a network from there. I used to go to fetish clubs and swingers' parties in London when I lived there and met some amazing people! "
Have to agree there. I did meet one or two off here socially, and it's far better! X

London

"Yes its difficult, but that makes the good 'uns all the better. "

That is very true

London

Thanks guys.

I think what you have all said is true. We are gonna try going to more clubs and socials. It is hard to find people around our age too.

Lol volitile age range

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

The word is perseverance Fabbies ??

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Depends what you're into but in London you've got Torture Garden, Club Rub, Decadence, The Hellfire Club, Killing Kittens, Our Place for Fun, AbFabs and lots more! All different but you will meet genuine like minded pp there!

Just thought it wouldn't be as difficult as this

I know a man in Penge..... "

Yes, that is me lol.

London

"Depends what you're into but in London you've got Torture Garden, Club Rub, Decadence, The Hellfire Club, Killing Kittens, Our Place for Fun, AbFabs and lots more! All different but you will meet genuine like minded pp there! "

Tried hellfire that was really good. Might go againthis weekend

By *knylonchickCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

We are starting to realise how hard it is to meet other genuine, compatible couples on here too.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Oh yes it is indeed. Age for us is one issue, non smoking another then cats... then the minor issue of getting four people who are all happy with each other.

No one ever said it is easy, and it is NOT. So... we treat it as panning for gold. Ya have to shift a mountain of dirt to find the odd nugget.

L2

Clubs are generally the best way to meet people I think.

The fact they're there in that environment, at least shows a willingness to interact and a genuine desire to meet other like minded individuals

It's how I mostly meet people now, very rare do I meet people through fab itself which isn't any skin off my nose, as I mostly use this place to catch up with friends in the scene and find out what events are coming up

"Our advice is don't take the site seriously. It is what it is, have no expectations from it and you can't be disappointed."

"Clubs are generally the best way to meet people I think.

The fact they're there in that environment, at least shows a willingness to interact and a genuine desire to meet other like minded individuals

It's how I mostly meet people now, very rare do I meet people through fab itself which isn't any skin off my nose, as I mostly use this place to catch up with friends in the scene and find out what events are coming up "

Definitely agree with this

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

I think there are 3 main areas why it's hard getting a meeting on here.

1) we all have different attractions to each other. You might find the other person very attractive but they don't feel the same and vice versa

2) majority of people have busy life which is also hindered by work for many. People might have children to look after, work shifts or away a lot, hobbies they do, normal friends to meet up with and then there's a cost involved in meeting.

3) idiots / time wasters who spoil it for genuine people most can be spotted from their veris as they have none but some slip through the net.

Just my thoughts but I do believe 1 and 2 are the big factors in getting a meeting.

Brighton - even Hove!

I agree with 1 and 2 above but how other people use fab has no impact on how I use it. If a guy in Sheffield says he wants to meet a couple and he didn't turn up for the meet, how can that affect me?

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Agreed!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

" We're all on here for the same thing, kinda.

"

Not everyone is here for the 'same thing' or same reasons as we all have varying expectations.

Agree that it's frustrating with those that talk then vanish, best solution is to take nothing personally or too seriously.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If this had been a single guy the responses would have been very different, you've had meets so whatever you did to get those do it again, the advice that's given to guys and there are countless threads in the archives is applicable to any demographic.. happy reading

"Our advice is don't take the site seriously. It is what it is, have no expectations from it and you can't be disappointed."

Glad its not just me who has this problem. Sifted through and found a couple of gems already. So you have to put some hard work in, but us genuine and reliable people are out there.xx

My fab experience it's like ordering a Pizza. With all my favourite toppings.

It's easy to get a meet of fab

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Fab is what it is don't have any expectations I have meet some nice people and on the flip side of the coin some not so nice but I take every one at face value

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It shouldn't be for a couple as sexy as you.

I'm still looking for my first meet

London

I know you shouldn't take fab to serious and we don't, but that doesn't mean we can't get frustrated. No one here has said it makes them have sleepless nights.

Think we might just looking in the meets section and go to clubs instead of searching individual profiles

If you want it easy, go buy a hooker

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I don't find it at all difficult.

The thing is though is that I'm not expecting anything.

I'd be happy to chat even if it went nowhere.

Seriously can't understand it when couples say how hard it is .

It's as hard as you make it , or as easy as you make it .

The more strict limits you have the harder it will be , so it's down to you isn't it ?

I'm not saying anyone should lower their standards , but to be realistic . How many couples want to meet a couple where the female won't play with the other guy for example ?

It's fine to have that as a stipulation , but to say it's hard to get meets when you have ostracised the majority of potential, meets is where your answer lies .

"I know what you mean! I really think going to clubs and meeting real people is often much more effective and you can build up a network from there. I used to go to fetish clubs and swingers' parties in London when I lived there and met some amazing people! "

"Seriously can't understand it when couples say how hard it is .

It's as hard as you make it , or as easy as you make it .

The more strict limits you have the harder it will be , so it's down to you isn't it ?

I'm not saying anyone should lower their standards , but to be realistic . How many couples want to meet a couple where the female won't play with the other guy for example ?

It's fine to have that as a stipulation , but to say it's hard to get meets when you have ostracised the majority of potential, meets is where your answer lies .

"

100% this.

I get why single guys might find it hard. But women and couples, while they may not be able to get sex every night, really are only limited by their own restrictions. Which is fine, but then it shouldn't be confusing.

-Courtney

I agree, so much easier and nicer to meet people in clubs than send messages into the blue beyond where a response of more than 6 words is very unlikely ..

Can't think why that would be haha !

I was here as a couple and found the clubs the best place to meet. There were too many ifs and maybes on here. I went with a lady friend last saturday and we met 2 couples that we were attracted to and hooked up with both of them. There were about 40 couples there so the chances of getting that on the net were too small. Also one couple were beautiful but had a bad attitude so we didn't play. We couldn't have seen that by talking online.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Younger couple profiles seem to target the interest in fake couple /single ladies profiles that are really old men wanting a wank.

Totally agree with this. When I first joined as I was almost hyperactive trying to get something going haha But now I'm just going to keep fab there as something that may produce something, but not expecting much.

"I know you shouldn't take fab to serious and we don't, but that doesn't mean we can't get frustrated. No one here has said it makes them have sleepless nights."

Surely by getting frustrated that would suggest you have expectations from the site. That's where you're going wrong. Have none and watch the frustrations disappear.

Consider any good outcome from FAB as a bonus.

I (Mister) was thinking about posting this exact question. We find meeting couples quite difficult. Men flood the inbox all the time and Mrs gets to chose what she wants from it but couples don't tend to respond that positively and I'm sure I'm not the male half of a couple that gets a little disheartened by this. We go to VA quite a lot but it's very rare that we find couples of a similar age to us

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Feel the same way. Had a few meets but it is difficult. Like the banter and chat and been chatting to some women for ages but difficult to actually meet.

London

"I know you shouldn't take fab to serious and we don't, but that doesn't mean we can't get frustrated. No one here has said it makes them have sleepless nights.

Surely by getting frustrated that would suggest you have expectations from the site. That's where you're going wrong. Have none and watch the frustrations disappear.

Yeah maybe you're right

Consider any good outcome from FAB as a bonus."

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm still looking for my first meet "

Is your verification fake then?

"It shouldn't be for a couple as sexy as you. "

Couldn't agree more if they are having trouble the rest of us are in trouble

[Removed by poster at 05/02/16 13:59:21]

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'm still looking for my first meet

Is your verification fake then?"

more than likely is lol

I'm finding hard to get my first veri,even told the lady or couple when I can after we have started talking because of cost(not loaded)then silence or block,trying to work it out

I think it is more difficult for a non verified man on here. I messaged several couples and single women on here. I found that the ones that are verified are less inclined to reply to a non verified man. The ones I messaged who did reply were mostly non verified and most turned out to be time wasters. From the way the conversations went I'm fairly sure some of them were thrill seeking men posing as women or couples. That unfortunately is the nature of sites like this. It's a case of perseverance and patience. I have been lucky enough to have just received my first verification so hopefully things will be a bit easier from now on but I don't think there are any guarantees of that.

» Add a new message to this topic