FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What should I do first...

What should I do first...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right Fabbers I am new to the lifestyle and have never met just spoke to a few like minded people... I have a few things on my "to do list.." but I am looking for advice / recommendations for a single girl who has found her dirty side

Thanks in advance

Rebecca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anal

By *nfinity1Man  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"anal"

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Meeting someone is a good start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the input I was looking more for... Your best bet is to go to a club or couple fun is better or god knows...

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Thanks for the input I was looking more for... Your best bet is to go to a club or couple fun is better or god knows..."

We would suggest definitely get out in the real world. Socials maybe, where you can chat but your not committed to anything.

Or better still a club. Some clubs like the vanilla alternative you can just chat in the bar all night if you want to. It is much better than the risk of meeting some unknown from a website for the single girls. You'll also get let down a lot less.

We're at VA this weekend with a lady friend in a similar situation to you. For the same reasons I've just said.

You'll need a bravery pill but it is the best way to meet the most genuine people....

Msg if you'd like to chat we're always willing to have a chat a d a giggle.

Good luck...

Xxx

"Thanks for the input I was looking more for... Your best bet is to go to a club or couple fun is better or god knows..."
single guys aren't really going to say that though and its predominantly single guys here

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Have a think about what you are looking to do/try out. What you are interested in or curious to try. Maybe be proactive and message a couple of people yourself who you think would have shared interests. Most on this site are friendly.

You mention you are bi curious, perhaps try chatting to some of the girls on the forum to point you in the right direction.

Clubs care a good way to get to meet and chat to people and usually a fun night out. The NW of England seems to be a lively scene so you should easily find somewhere to Go And some cool people to meet.

As a single lady you're going to attract a lot of attention and receive a fair few messages, some more sensible than others.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I would recommend starting with going to a swingers club. Definitely less risky than arranging a private meet, until you have found your feet. Bisexual ladies are always welcome at 'couples only' nights at clubs, but as a straight lady, I also found it helpful to go on a couples-only night at first - just to check out the facilities and meet some real-life swingers without feeling any pressure to play. Good luck, with whatever you decide to do.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Have a think about what you are looking to do/try out. What you are interested in or curious to try. Maybe be proactive and message a couple of people yourself who you think would have shared interests. Most on this site are friendly.

You mention you are bi curious, perhaps try chatting to some of the girls on the forum to point you in the right direction.

Clubs care a good way to get to meet and chat to people and usually a fun night out. The NW of England seems to be a lively scene so you should easily find somewhere to Go And some cool people to meet.

As a single lady you're going to attract a lot of attention and receive a fair few messages, some more sensible than others.

"Right Fabbers I am new to the lifestyle and have never met just spoke to a few like minded people... I have a few things on my "to do list.." but I am looking for advice / recommendations for a single girl who has found her dirty side

Thanks in advance

Rebecca"

well I've thought about this quite considerably for 5 minutes and decided your first action should be me

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Prepare your inbox lol.

B

Meet me for a coffee. I'll tell you all about fab life. The good, the bad and the not so pretty x

"Meet me for a coffee. I'll tell you all about fab life. The good, the bad and the not so pretty x"
ok I will what time ?

Depends what you want to do and how far you want to go. Your profile is a little vague.

If you want to start slow and safe go to a club on a couples and single women night. If you go on a single guy night you'll be pestered all night by loads of guys.

"Meet me for a coffee. I'll tell you all about fab life. The good, the bad and the not so pretty xok I will what time ? "

No thanks. I'll let you play with your emocons instead.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"anal"

Hahaha!!!! Proper laughed at that....I needed it (the laugh, not the anal

» Add a new message to this topic