FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swingers parties

Swingers parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yesterday the fairly new Clifton Libertease party orgainisers were front page news in the Bristol Evening Post. Local residents were quoted as you can imagine horrified at sex taking place between couples etc in a residential area.Their website was quoted which contains up and coming greedy girls parties and valentines day couple events. Many said they hope it does not become Bristol's new red light area as Clifton is one of the most expensive areas to live in the City and of course has been in the National news due to the murder of architect over the xmas period. Small minded people who will put up with d*unken people being violent in their area but couples having fun in the privacy of a private house ..well thats unacceptable !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sign of the times i'm afraid. They are used to d*unks, but swinging is still taboo, dispite much worse things happening on a d*unken one night stand...

Remember South Park - Longer Harder and Uncut? ait lampooned American morality by showing that gratuitous violence on tv was fine, but no bad language.... Certain parts of society will always crack down on the bit thats strange to them....

"Sign of the times i'm afraid. They are used to d*unks, but swinging is still taboo, dispite much worse things happening on a d*unken one night stand...

Remember South Park - Longer Harder and Uncut? ait lampooned American morality by showing that gratuitous violence on tv was fine, but no bad language.... Certain parts of society will always crack down on the bit thats strange to them...."

Friends tease me about my love of South Park but they get it right every time on heated issues with excellent satire. One of the notables is Imagination Land trilogy about fighting terrorism...

Geordies must be a bit more laid back. When the one in a town near me opened it was just a source of mirth for the local residents with a few saying 'are ye ganna give that new sex place a gan like?' Its still called the Royal because thats always been the name of the pub building its housed in. Change the function but not the name!!

i heard about the article. I gather from a 'friend' that the peeps who openned the club should maybe have done better research of the area, as the club was near a school and in a 'well to do' area.

Personally i didnt realise this made any difference, but i gather if you want to keep the 'heat' off the club, being in an area more appropriate would work better. (I was told you dont have schools near pubs, as equally inapropriate!)

"Sign of the times i'm afraid. They are used to d*unks, but swinging is still taboo, dispite much worse things happening on a d*unken one night stand...

Remember South Park - Longer Harder and Uncut? ait lampooned American morality by showing that gratuitous violence on tv was fine, but no bad language.... Certain parts of society will always crack down on the bit thats strange to them....

Friends tease me about my love of South Park but they get it right every time on heated issues with excellent satire. One of the notables is Imagination Land trilogy about fighting terrorism...

Geordies must be a bit more laid back. When the one in a town near me opened it was just a source of mirth for the local residents with a few saying 'are ye ganna give that new sex place a gan like?' Its still called the Royal because thats always been the name of the pub building its housed in. Change the function but not the name!!"

Anything decent? May we be interested?

Geordies must be a bit more laid back. When the one in a town near me opened it was just a source of mirth for the local residents with a few saying 'are ye ganna give that new sex place a gan like?' Its still called the Royal because thats always been the name of the pub building its housed in. Change the function but not the name!!

Anything decent? May we be interested?"

Never been, sorry. Tad close to home and wouldn't like to bump into any of my grown up childrens mates/parents as I like them where they are in my life without being part of my sex life, basically.

Never been, sorry. Tad close to home and wouldn't like to bump into any of my grown up childrens mates/parents as I like them where they are in my life without being part of my sex life, basically."

Yes, v.worrying!

Never been, sorry. Tad close to home and wouldn't like to bump into any of my grown up childrens mates/parents as I like them where they are in my life without being part of my sex life, basically.

Yes, v.worrying!"

Well I don't worry about it as a possibility, however I don't want to see them having sex or being sexual it would make me giggle in a non sexual situation if I was to see them in their usual roles hahahahah. Like thinking about your mum and dad at it!!! Never the twain xxxx

Yes, v.worrying!

Well I don't worry about it as a possibility, however I don't want to see them having sex or being sexual it would make me giggle in a non sexual situation if I was to see them in their usual roles hahahahah. Like thinking about your mum and dad at it!!! Never the twain xxxx "

Tell me about it, already come too close to being contacted/meeting people i know in "real life"!

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

Geordies must be a bit more laid back. When the one in a town near me opened it was just a source of mirth for the local residents with a few saying 'are ye ganna give that new sex place a gan like?' Its still called the Royal because thats always been the name of the pub building its housed in. Change the function but not the name!!"

It's not just down the road from the "Rex" is it?

» Add a new message to this topic