FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting ladies

meeting ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys/gals i was wondering if anyone else has problems meeting women for fun,my wife has met loads of guys for NSA sex which i dont mind as I always no about it and enjoy her describing the experience when she gets back but no matter how much I try i can never get a meet with a woman, im not pushy,always send face pic(mite just be to ugly lol) and i am always polite ... am I being to nice or is my profile just all wrong ..... any advice would be gratefully appreciated .

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I would ask your wife for help with it,shes doing ok on here so maybe she can give you a better perspective on what women like and don't like

Forum Mod

Oh I would put her profile name on your profile too and vice versa so that people know you're not just saying that your wife says its ok to play

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks will try that although her 32hh boobs mite help her lol xx

Hi, I'm the male half of a couple and am allows to play alone (as is jo if ever she chose too).

I have had a few meets and have found that some women prefer to meet married playing with permission guys over genuinely single guys.

We have 2 couples profiles, use both to contact other couples but I just use mine to contact females. Not sure if you using a male and a fem profile makes any difference?

Having said all that our preference is to meet couples, just that I work away from home a lot and jo actively encourages me to meet.

We attend a lot of the socials, are known in the chat rooms and to an extent in the forums too.

You just need to get yourself known in your area and go from there.

Good luck.

S.

» Add a new message to this topic