FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do you feel if?

how do you feel if?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

on a meet, in seoorate rooms, we as a couple are very happy with anal but kept for ourslves, the couple we meet are not in to anal anyway............ BUT when he and my wife are alone he keeps asking her for anal, and saying to keep it a secret .....

well he didnt get it and is it me or should i be a little pissed off, with him for trying it on in the 1st place?

comments please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesnt respect boundries.

Dont meet again.

Just my comments.

avoid couples

thats my advice

personally i just cant be arsed with them because of things like this

ive had so many problems in the past with couples i just point blacnk refuse to meet them anymore

simple lol

thanks for your advice

I dont meet couples so that isnt a problem.. but I have had single guys ask me to meet without Master knowing..

its not going to happen... and I just think thats disrespectin my boundraies..

So I think that it would be a case of dont meet again but let him know why.

Katie. x

I'm not sure what you're asking.

If I have boundaries set and someone tries to circumnavigate them then yes, I would be mighty pissed and I don't think I'd need to ask if I had a right to be!

I certainly wouldn't meet this couple again!

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"on a meet, in seoorate rooms, we as a couple are very happy with anal but kept for ourslves, the couple we meet are not in to anal anyway............ BUT when he and my wife are alone he keeps asking her for anal, and saying to keep it a secret .....

well he didnt get it and is it me or should i be a little pissed off, with him for trying it on in the 1st place?

comments please "

Obviously you have discussed your boundaries before starting to play and they should be respected and shouldnt be pushed whether in same room or separate rooms.

Think we would feel a degree of disrespect (and let down because he didnt tell the truth)rather than pissed off but wouldnt meet again and it shows the solidness of your relationship in that you can discuss it together and that he didnt get what he wanted because of this.

once again many thanks x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Asking for it if you have already said no and then having the gall to ask you to keep it a secret i would say no thanks and tell them why you have said no thanks. Block after mailing them

I'd give him a kick in the bollocks for asking me but that's me I'm all heart

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

I would be very pissed off,with him for not respecting your boundaries.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I feel totally sorry for his wife,i dont see a relationship that will be strengthened by swinging

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We had a similar thing, did a home 4some with a new couple and ended up sleeping swapped in separate rooms. The woman kept on asking G for anal all night, but said over and over again don't tell her husband because he won't do anal and doesn't want anybody else to do it to her. They did it, but it didn't feel right with the secrecy. She obviously got excitement from doing something her man didn't approve of. Some people obviously think anal is "wrong".

Had a meet some time ago where the male of the couple didn't listen to me - I said "don't do that, you're hurting me" but a minute or two later he was trying the same thing again. With hindsight the second time I told him 'no' I should have just said "you've had one warning - game's over" but it was only our second meet with a couple and I was feeling very nervous anyway and wasn't sure what to do.

I think if I was ever in the situation again where someone didn't take no for an answer and kept pressing me to change my mind or trying to do something I didn't like I'd just call an end to the evening there and then and not give them a second chance (even if Mr R was still having a good time).

If someone doesn't respect your boundaries and your body they don't deserve to play with you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

That was pretty awful that you had to go through that and I feel for you and wouldn't have wanted to have been there with someone like that.

There's a point at which the door is shown, and then others- if it's a couple - need to make their own explanations to each other.

This includes those who disrespect boundaries or those showing disrespect generally. Where it's not working, but the people involved are entirely well behaved, then a respectful split can be made.

For those who have no respect for boundaries, there is never a 2nd chance, and all communications are stopped.

We can't prepare for every eventually, but it's always worth having plans for ending things, should any of the several reasons for things not being right crop up. We trust others and usually that trust is well invested but, as you - and I've been in similar situations - know, not all are worthy of holding our respect and trust. Good luck from now, and my biggest advice is to trust your gut instinct. Sophie

very wise words from all the above. The part that really gets me, is the 'dont tell its a secret'!!! Thats really putting you in a difficult situation.

For couples to get the best out of swinging together, there has to be trust and faith in each other, otherwise its just wrong.

I echo the above advice, trust ur gut instinct, and dont feel bad about calling a halt to a meet at anytime, if ur not happy.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

the other man is not respecting anyones boundaries and showing a lack of respect for you all.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"on a meet, in seoorate rooms, we as a couple are very happy with anal but kept for ourslves, the couple we meet are not in to anal anyway............ BUT when he and my wife are alone he keeps asking her for anal, and saying to keep it a secret .....

comments please "

So, this other couple are "not into anal"? Sounds more like the other WIFE isn't into anal - the hubby wouldn't try it on with your Mrs if he wasn't into it, would he?

Which leads me to suppose your Mrs has told him that she likes it up the Gary, albeit only with you. He might have interpreted that as a tease. Perhaps better to keep quiet about whatever little foibles you have as a couple, seeing as they are nobody else's business, and no-one else is going to get to try it with either one of you.

To the other husband, for whom the thought of Anal is totally Verboten in his house, knowing your Mrs actually indulges is probably driving him mad. In his mind it's only a small thing for him to bugger her - after all, to most "ordinary" people, the idea of shagging another man's wife with his approval is a pretty major thing. If you can be alright with that, why not let him move a few mm South and pot the brown too? She likes it, she's not going to scream blue murder, as I imagine his wife would if he tried such a heinous trick. "Go on, pleeeeeeease, just once..."

IMHO, you've fanned the flames of one of his fantasies, he'll never forget that now, it'll always be in the back (or front) of his mind that there's a department closed to him, but open to you, he'll always keep knocking in the hope she'll let him in, if only to stop his mithering. Ignorance would have been bliss, he'd probably never have even thought about it.

I'm not in any way justifying what he does, far from it, just hoping to help you work out why he keeps trying it on. Your Mrs should wait till you are all together, and then announce "Why do you keep trying to bugger me if you aren't into anal? You know we don't do that with other people"

I dare say his wife will deal with him after you've gone home! You might not get to play with them again though.

» Add a new message to this topic